CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Wavey Arms and Fingers Cunt on the bottom corner of the telly screen

Penny Farthing

I bought a TV at Christmas after 13 years of managing without one. I am fucking too deaf to listen to the sound without turning the sound up so loud that it wakes every cunt in Paignton up, so I turn the sound off and use subtitles .. there is an option to turn subtitles on and off but on some programmes there is this fucking silly annoying sign language cunt that appears on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and no option to get rid of the cunt. What the fuck is with this sign language .. if you are clever enough to understand it you must be clever enough to read the subtitles without all this fucking wavy arms stuff .. Fucking woke cunts.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

if you are clever enough to understand it you must be clever enough to read the subtitles without all this fucking wavy arms stuff

I think, and I could be wrong, that it's only certain programmes that are 'signed', these used to be clearly marked as such in papers and magazines that published the tv schedules.

So, if you don't like 'wavy arms stuff', it's best to avoid them (and anything with Magnus Pyke) because you can't get rid of them by pressing a button on your remote control (unless it's the 'off' switch)📺

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I bought a TV at Christmas after 13 years of managing without one. I am fucking too deaf to listen to the sound without turning the sound up so loud that it wakes every cunt in Paignton up, so I turn the sound off and use subtitles .. there is an option to turn subtitles on and off but on some programmes there is this fucking silly annoying sign language cunt that appears on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and no option to get rid of the cunt. What the fuck is with this sign language .. if you are clever enough to understand it you must be clever enough to read the subtitles without all this fucking wavy arms stuff .. Fucking woke cunts.

The sign language man only pops up on programmes aired after 2am.

Go to bed earlier you hideous old crone.

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You are clearly a fucking born lying cow's son for the first sentence! Who are you kidding and what do you fucking take us for? 

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Just sellotape a bit of card over the cunt. Sorted

You're welcome 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, and said:

I think, and I could be wrong, that it's only certain programmes that are 'signed', these used to be clearly marked as such in papers and magazines that published the tv schedules.

So, if you don't like 'wavy arms stuff', it's best to avoid them (and anything with Magnus Pyke) because you can't get rid of them by pressing a button on your remote control (unless it's the 'off' switch)📺

Hope that helps.

I think that @ChildeHarold and @Basil Brush both need help.

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are clearly a fucking born lying cow's son for the first sentence! Who are you kidding and what do you fucking take us for? 

No, it's true. For entertainment Pen uses her 1870s magic lantern to watch "saucy" pictures such as one of the 5th Earl of Stranraer showing his ankles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No, it's true. For entertainment Pen uses her 1870s magic lantern to watch "saucy" pictures such as one of the 5th Earl of Stranraer showing his ankles. 

They're all the same, cunts with Royal connections, perverted fuckin' degenerates!

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Kill yourself. Please, just do it. Find an old deltic-powered loco and throw yourself under the fucking thing.

• Like 2

If you drill a small hole in the bottom right hand corner of your television set, you should be able to poke a screwdriver in and kill the little person.

• Like 2

Live sign-language interpreters in theatres (and cinemas) are quite a popular attraction, people have their favourites. They don't just stand there, they act out what's going on so that you can tell whose speech they are relaying. It's quite amusing.

I suppose it's annoying for someone watching "late-night" television when the little Magnus Pike blocks the view of a nipple or an orifice.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ve done that with the ‘up-change’ indicator light on the instrument panel of your car haven’t you?

Eric, I don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about. My car has seats, a steering wheel and a radio and when I press the pedals it moves. That's the extent of my vehicular knowledge. 

11 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

The sign language man only pops up on programmes aired after 2am.

Go to bed earlier you hideous old crone.

No wonder they're deaf , they should get more fucking sleep .Typical fucking scroungers .Out getting pissed then get home and slump on the sofa with a kebab watching sign language at 2am .Fucking deaf cunts , some of us have to work for a living not sit down watching a rerun of newsnight with chilli sauce and chopped cabbage down our fronts , put the cunts in the Army .

Guest Basil

No .. I am just stating fact 9AM is after 2AM simple fact, Simple Match .. Simples.

Oh I see, you're just a total cretin. 

Got it.

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My car has seats, a steering wheel and a radio

My imaginary M4 used to have a radio and a set of nice alloy wheels until they disappeared overnight recently. I spoke to the nice young men across the road who were working very hard laying down a new driveway. Unfortunately none of them had seen anything which could help me identify the perpetrators of the heinous crime, however they did say that if I wished to buy a dog or have a fight they would be more than willing to help.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My imaginary M4 used to have a radio and a set of nice alloy wheels until they disappeared overnight recently. I spoke to the nice young men across the road who were working very hard laying down a new driveway. Unfortunately none of them had seen anything which could help me identify the perpetrators of the heinous crime, however they did say that if I wished to buy a dog or have a fight they would be more than willing to help.

Shut up you fucking moron. 

• Like 1

On 15/02/2024 at 20:27, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, I don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about. My car has seats, a steering wheel and a radio and when I press the pedals it moves. That's the extent of my vehicular knowledge. 

I think you have to start the engine first.