CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Expattaffy

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

Is a demented Youtuber who is probably the least articulate and most cretinous of all the conspiracy nuts out there.

This half-senile, crazy old Welsh coot, now resident in Thailand (hmmmm, no comment) believes we never went to the moon and NASA staged the moon landings.

BUT, according to the mentalist, there were NASA whistle-blowers who left tantalising hints in the moon landing photos, hints such as:

• One legged astronauts
  • The pressure gages/buttons on the landing module being replaced by Bertie Basset Allsorts
  • Portions of the moons surface resembling animals in the photos.

The whack job thinks this proves humanity never went to the moon.

Here's a sample of his demented ramblings:

There's also a hefty dose on Titanic related conspiracy theories on his idiotic channel.

1 minute ago, Basil Brush said:

Is a demented Youtuber who is probably the least articulate and most cretinous of all the conspiracy nuts out there.

This half-senile, crazy old Welsh coot, now resident in Thailand (hmmmm, no comment) believes we never went to the moon and NASA staged the moon landings.

BUT, according to the mentalist, there were NASA whistle-blowers who left tantalising hints in the moon landing photos, hints such as:

• One legged astronauts
  • The pressure gages/buttons on the landing module being replaced by Bertie Basset Allsorts
  • Portions of the moons surface resembling animals in the photos.

The whack job thinks this proves humanity never went to the moon.

Here's a sample of his demented ramblings:

There's also a hefty dose on Titanic related conspiracy theories on his idiotic channel.

It’s true. NASA nicked the idea from that film with James Brolin, O.J Simpson and Jew Elliott Gould. And Telly Savalas.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s true. NASA nicked the idea from that film with James Brolin, O.J Simpson and Jew Elliott Gould. And Telly Savalas.

Did Telly Savalas go to the moon ?.He was good as weirdo  Maggot in tbe Dirty Dozen , as was John cassevetes.  Elliot Gould really is the worst actor of the past 50 years , fucking awful .

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The aerial scenes with Captain Savalas are the best part. I saw it on the BIG screen at Odeon Woolwich - wow that was fun, the audience was cheering Telly along. 

The rest of it is a plod except the funeral scene at the end when they unexpectedly "pop" up. The guy playing the President in it was a great character actor. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The aerial scenes with Captain Savalas are the best part. I saw it on the BIG screen at Odeon Woolwich - wow that was fun, the audience was cheering Telly along. 

The rest of it is a plod except the funeral scene at the end when they unexpectedly "pop" up. The guy playing the President in it was a great character actor. 

Hal Holbrook never turned in a shit performance in 60 years either. I think he played a NASA executive in it.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hal Holbrook never turned in a shit performance in 60 years either. I think he played a NASA executive in it.

It's the archetype conspiracy film, like the slightly earlier Andromeda Strain with David Wayne. I think these movies have to have some serious type actors in them to work. 

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Pervert, and KB is a pervert too.

Withers you old fucking grass, I’m sure you’ve heard that last Wednesday your half pint President Macron (or Mitterrand as piss pants Biden calls him) got a law passed that criminalises (with a penalty of up to 3 years in jail and/or a fine up to €45000) anyone who criticises or knowingly spreads ‘misinformation’ lol about (totally safe and totally effective’) mRNA vaccines or any other ‘treatments’ that the government have decreed ‘obviously suitable’ or attempts to discourage any other person from receiving the same.

Whilst Im sure you will view this as a huge opportunity to grass up almost everyone you know and a lot of people you don’t even know, I’d like to know if you have any reservations about living in what’s now a police state?

Oh and you’re reported obviously.

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Withers you old fucking grass, I’m sure you’ve heard that last Wednesday your half pint President Macron (or Mitterrand as piss pants Biden calls him) got a law passed that criminalises (with a penalty of up to 3 years in jail and/or a fine up to €45000) anyone who criticises or knowingly spreads ‘misinformation’ lol about (totally safe and totally effective’) mRNA vaccines or any other ‘treatments’ that the government have decreed ‘obviously suitable’ or attempts to discourage any other person from receiving the same.

Whilst Im sure you will view this as a huge opportunity to grass up almost everyone you know and a lot of people you don’t even know, I’d like to know if you have any reservations about living in what’s now a police state?

Oh and you’re reported obviously.

Billy you seem to think the American Doctrine of Exceptionalism and Manifest Destiny (from which modern American attitudes have been generated going back to a time when they beat the living daylights out of the original indigenous inhabitants with their European technology) would be generously shared with Ulster Unionists. Don't be fooled. They'll sell you down the river Trump or no Trump.