CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Bollocks

Ape™️

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you forgotten Kuzimov the Russian heli pilot defector/traitor shot dead (12 bullets) in a Spanish apartment block car par last week?  Kuzimov planned his highly public defection with Kiev for months. Shot dead the two Russian pilots onboard with him, Flew to the other side in Ukraine. Became Kiev's poster boy. Opted for a nice new cushy life in the sun in a Spanish seaside resort. 

And you don't expect any fucking repercussions? 

Same with Navalny and other cunt/traitors. They are fully paid up members of the bring Russia down campaign organised in Washington and London. 

No time for any of them. 

I’m sure none of them would have time for you. I certainly haven’t.

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Russia... China, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Qatar, Saudi, Iran and a plethora of African countries all follow suit, fabricating the most pathetic, child-like excuses possible as to why a leading political figure or journalist exposing truth, who was otherwise healthy, has suddenly died.

No such pathetic, child like excuses from the other side as to why Gonzalo Lira, a much younger American journalist exposing truth, who was also healthy, suddenly died in a Ukraine prison. Just the far more convenient sound of total silence. An impartial observer might think that both of these tyrants have a problem with the truth being exposed.

• Like 2

On 22/02/2024 at 00:06, King Billy said:

No such pathetic, child like excuses from the other side as to why Gonzalo Lira, a much younger American journalist exposing truth, who was also healthy, suddenly died in a Ukraine prison. Just the far more convenient sound of total silence. An impartial observer might think that both of these tyrants have a problem with the truth being exposed.

Good call for seeing things from another perspective, Billy - you're never one I'd describe as a yes-man or complete sycophant such as wanker @Witheredscrote. But I don't think Lira was healthy, having been suffering from pneumonia for some while. At 55 (8-9 years younger than Navalny), he can hardly be described as "younger". Take a look at this recent letter written by him from his prison cell in Ukraine. His death can scarcely be pronounced as "sudden", unless he was forced to write it under duress, which is unlikely. Imo he wasn't brutally murdered like others on Putin's order, but I do acknowledge he was neglected and allowed to die with little or no medical assistance.

42317-zelenskys-critic-pro-russian-74956

• Like 1

On 22/02/2024 at 00:06, King Billy said:

Another forgotten voice. Thanks for posting his name. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Good call for seeing things from another perspective, Billy - you're never one I'd describe as a yes-man or complete sycophant such as wanker @Witheredscrote. But I don't think Lira was healthy, having been suffering from pneumonia for some while. At 55 (8-9 years younger than Navalny), he can hardly be described as "younger". Take a look at this recent letter written by him from his prison cell in Ukraine. His death can scarcely be pronounced as "sudden", unless he was forced to write it under duress, which is unlikely. Imo he wasn't brutally murdered like others on Putin's order, but I do acknowledge he was neglected and allowed to die with little or no medical assistance.

So, after your usual huff and puff, you come to the same conclusion. What the fuck. As for Assange, what is it around here, do you have to die first to get some attention? How about that Kalaki (?????) journalist who was killed by the Saudis in Turkey the West didn't do much about that. Any sanctions there? Business as usual. 

Saudi = Good Israel = Gooder

Syria and Iran = Bad. 

Those Saturday mornng Western B movies were more convincing than this bollocks. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So, after your usual huff and puff, you come to the same conclusion. What the fuck. As for Assange, what is it around here, do you have to die first to get some attention? How about that Kalaki (?????) journalist who was killed by the Saudis in Turkey the West didn't do much about that. Any sanctions there? Business as usual. 

Syria and Iran = Bad. 

For the love of Christ H, please just shut the fuck up.

Stop sticking your humungous beak into every fucking discussion with pointless horseshit. Do it again and I'll reluctantly block you. I'm not the only one who's warned you.

You're still too stupid to realise your non-stop, unbating annoyance is helping to ruin this site for others. You utter prick. Find something else to do with your time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Stop sticking your humungous beak into every fucking discussion with pointless horsehit. Do it again and I'll reluctantly block you. I'm not the only one who's warned you.

You're still too stupid to realise your non-stop, unbating annoyance is helping to ruin this site for others. You utter prick. Find something else to do with your time.

This place is already fucked, Wolfie. Not one cunt has had a meltdown in about a year, fuckers just want to have long, boring fucking political fucking wank circles where they can safely bask in the echo chamber of saying shite they've probably already bored their real life acquaintances with long, long ago.

It's not about cunting anything any more - it's about having a fucking moan and getting your little online mates to play agony aunt with you and sympathetically pat your hand as you declare woe and damnation.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This place is already fucked, Wolfie. Not one cunt has had a meltdown in about a year, fuckers just want to have long, boring fucking political fucking wank circles where they can safely bask in the echo chamber of saying shite they've probably already bored their real life acquaintances with long, long ago.

It's not about cunting anything any more - it's about having a fucking moan and getting your little online mates to play agony aunt with you and sympathetically pat your hand as you declare woe and damnation.

Hello cunt. You have a melt down you non-nominating tedious gadfly. Just out to fucking create havoc and deter anybody else. Negative. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Syria and Iran = Bad. 

Dear H

You don't seem to realise, @Wolfie doesn't like competition in the political commentary stakes.

Be a good little soldier and apologise, or the pompous cunt will be stamping his little feet and throwing whatever's left of his toys out of the pram.

On the other hand.

FUCK HIM!

The cunt doesn't get to dictate who comments on what, where, why, and when.

Carry on regardless. 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, and said:

Dear H

You don't seem to realise, @Wolfie doesn't like competition in the political commentary stakes.

Be a good little soldier and apologise, or the pompous cunt will be stamping his little feet and throwing whatever's left of his toys out of the pram.

On the other hand.

FUCK HIM!

The cunt doesn't get to dictate who comments on what, where, why, and when.

Carry on regardless. 😉

It's not the big bad Poodle who is the subject of my ire, but the fucking snake Roadkill who is like a fart in a lift on this site. In fact he's a fly on shit. Thank God he serms to be a rather unique case, some of the veyerans like Snowy and Southercunt can be shits too but they are keeping their heads down for some reason. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's not the big bad Poodle who is the subject of my ire, but the fucking snake Roadkill who is like a fart in a lift on this site. In fact he's a fly on shit. Thank God he serms to be a rather unique case, some of the veyerans like Snowy and Southercunt can be shits too but they are keeping their heads down for some reason. 

I don't much give a fuck who comments on what, but I object to being told what I can comment on, by any fuckin' cunt, and certainly not by a cunt who's only life companions are a dictionary and a Poodle. 📖🐩

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hello cunt. You have a melt down you non-nominating tedious gadfly. Just out to fucking create havoc and deter anybody else. Negative. 

Good heavens, Harold, did I hit a nerve? I made sure not to mention any names, but clearly you're at least vaguely self aware of your own lack of performance.

The last nom I posted was about the Putin interview - you remember the one - where you got all pissy because I didn't rub your belly for being a good little boy and replying with your usual, open ended, vague fucking dreg?

Fuck off you discarded tampon, festering in the gutters of the meanest Calcuttan slum.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Good heavens, Harold, did I hit a nerve? I made sure not to mention any names, but clearly you're at least vaguely self aware of your own lack of performance.

The last nom I posted was about the Putin interview - you remember the one - where you got all pissy because I didn't rub your belly for being a good little boy and replying with your usual, open ended, vague fucking dreg?

Fuck off you discarded tampon, festering in the gutters of the meanest Calcuttan slum.

At least you didn't try your usual "Reported" tactic. I like a bit of slap and tickle and hope I can dish it out as well as take it. On the other hand I always have a kind heart. You could learn from that. 

Remember my kind heart ♥ 

LOL

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

At least you didn't try your usual "Reported" tactic. I like a bit of slap and tickle and hope I can dish it out as well as take it. On the other hand I always have a kind heart. You could learn from that. 

Remember my kind heart ♥ 

LOL

I've never reported you, Harold.

I'd happily smash your spongy little moon face in with a brick until I can see your malformed fucking brainstem through your eye sockets, but I'd never, ever snitch on you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've never reported you, Harold.

I'd happily smash your spongy little moon face in with a brick until I can see your malformed fucking brainstem through your eye sockets, but I'd never, ever snitch on you.

That's more like it. ♥ 

Prosper and have more of those black babies you've been knocking out since you left school. 

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As we speak, discarded Calcutta gutter, festering tampons are offended by this slur.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Stop sticking your humungous beak into every fucking discussion with pointless horsehit. Do it again and I'll reluctantly block you. I'm not the only one who's warned you.

Block and move on. These cunts have completely destroyed this place and our erstwhile moderators have sat back and watched it happen. Three plus years ago, if I’d have looked in here, I’d have fucked the place off pronto. What a fucking sad shit show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

I don't much give a fuck who comments on what, but I object to being told what I can comment on, by any fuckin' cunt, and certainly not by a cunt who's only life companions are a dictionary and a Poodle. 📖🐩

Nothing wrong with a Poodle .They probably offer better companionship and  more scintillating conversation skills  that most on here. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We need Punkape. He would totally change the dynamic and confuse the shit out the blathering classes. 

What do you say @ChildeHarold
 Fancy a round of golf and a good bumming? You flyblown gobbet of regurgitated wombat afterbirth. 

Lol lol

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

We need Punkape. He would totally change the dynamic and confuse the shit out the blathering classes. 

What do you say @ChildeHarold
 Fancy a round of golf and a good bumming? You flyblown gobbet of regurgitated wombat afterbirth. 

Lol lol

Fuck off.

I think you (not too secretly) yearn after Punkape and are looking for a Lord Snooty or Walter Softy substitute. 

Me too. 👍🙂

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love Punkape. I miss his little JRM face looking smugly at me.

Well he was a laugh and I wasn't around when he got mugged off and left. Whoever caused that I hope was rightly condemned to death. No doubt Roadkill was sniffing around the edges encouraging the mess. 

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fair point Wolfie. I was just pointing out the total lack of MSM coverage over Lira’s death or the fact that he’d been unjustly imprisoned in the first place. I have no doubt that Putin is a brutal operator and frequently crosses the line, but the puppet Xelensky is not the  defender of democracy and freedom that he’s portrayed as by the corrupt MSM doing the bidding of the globalist, criminal political cartel that seem hell bent on WW3 or at the very least a ‘forever’ proxy war with the evil bogeyman Putin. 
The fake news in the US and the U.K. have restarted their debunked Trump/Putin collusion hoax narrative again in anticipation of Donald winning in November. Sky News, ITVs Peston and the BBC have all had Christopher Steele, the disgraced former MI6 minion who compiled the ‘Steele dossier’ (fabricated and paid for to the tune of over a million dollars by crooked Hillary) on their channels to regurgitate the same hoax that Trump and Putin are currently the two biggest threats to Western democracy on Earth. The fact that it was so fucking ludicrous and categorically disproved the first time around, and yet they are rolling it out again alongside all the unprecedented, 100% fabricated and purely political prosecutions of Donald Trump shows how terrified they are of the likelihood that he’s going to win again.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Careful now H. You really don’t want to poke Killer too hard. He’s not really the harmless quiet Geordie lad you might have thought he is. 

• Like 1