CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Bollocks

Ape™️

There’s a childlike naivety to the explanations the Russians give for events that occur that they don’t want to be interpreted as murder or attempted murder. You’d think, after the reception they received for their Salisbury cathedral visit bollocks, that they’d try to come up with something more imaginative and believable than someone who was apparently healthy, but happened to be a thorn in the side of Putin, suddenly dropping dead after a walk. It’s like they’ve got a committee of 7 year olds coming up with this bullshit. Fucking idiots.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s a childlike naivety to the explanations the Russians give for events that occur that they don’t want to be interpreted as murder or attempted murder. You’d think, after the reception they received for their Salisbury cathedral visit bollocks, that they’d try to come up with something more imaginative and believable than someone who was apparently healthy, but happened to be a thorn in the side of Putin, suddenly dropping dead after a walk. It’s like they’ve got a committee of 7 year olds coming up with this bullshit. Fucking idiots.

If they'd had any sense they would've cited an allergic reaction to the Sputnik V COVID vaccine, at least that would've been believable...😉

On 19/02/2024 at 22:04, camberwell gypsy said:

It's because the russkies couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. 

Absolutely.

The cunts at the the top don't give a fuck, and are enjoying themselves being cunts.

The cunts at the bottom are too busy just trying to survive to question what is going on at the top, because they know what will happen if they do.

22 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Who gives a fuck .If there was a free and fair election in Russia tomorow Putin would win hands down .simple as .It has nothing , absolutely nothing to do with anyone else other than the Russians .It's their choice. If he obliterates Ukraine I'll still have my shreddies in the morning , the bread basket of Europe argument died a long time ago. Thats the  beauty of the capitalist system , one provider drops out  and theirs plenty more to take their place  and ready  to make a quick buck .

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who gives a fuck .If there was a free and fair election in Russia tomorow Putin would win hands down .simple as .It has nothing , absolutely nothing to do with anyone else other than the Russians .It's their choice. If he obliterates Ukraine I'll still have my shreddies in the morning , the bread basket of Europe argument died a long time ago. Thats the  beauty of the capitalist system , one provider drops out  and theirs plenty more to take their place  and ready  to make a quick buck .

Don’t really understand what on earth this badly punctuated rant has to do with the op. 

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t really understand what on earth this badly punctuated rant has to do with the op. 

Really?,  you surprise me being a man of  obvious intellectual  prowess.Upon reading  you make clear your dislike of Mr.Putin in common with the general opinion of most governments .I merely stated  the well known fact  that the majority of Russians support him and that it has nothing to do with the west , or any one else for that matter .Its not a rant , it an observation,  that's all.As for poor grammar, that's to be expected from a thick cunt like me.Those like your good self would happily put people like me up against a wall and have them shot .Behind every message a human resides .Something that is unfortunately lost in the fog of your mind .

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Really?,  you surprise me being a man of  obvious intellectual  prowess.Upon reading  you make clear your dislike of Mr.Putin in common with the general opinion of most governments .I merely stated  the well known fact  that the majority of Russians support him and that it has nothing to do with the west , or any one else for that matter .Its not a rant , it an observation,  that's all.As for poor grammar, that's to be expected from a thick cunt like me.Those like your good self would happily put people like me up against a wall and have them shot .Behind every message a human resides .Something that is unfortunately lost in the fog of your mind .

Fuck me - you’re a real barrel of laughs aren’t you?

2 hours ago, and said:

Absolutely.

The cunts at the the top don't give a fuck and are enjoying themselves being cunts. The cunts at the bottom are too busy trying to survive to question what is going on at the top, because they know what will happen if they do.

I can't help thinking that I hope the cunt guards who killed him get there's when and if the lunatics take over the asylum. 

5 hours ago, and said:

If they'd had any sense they would've cited an allergic reaction to the Sputnik V COVID vaccine, at least that would've been believable...😉

Covid vaccines are ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally reliable’. Ffs.

On 19/02/2024 at 21:24, Ape™️ said:

Russia... China, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Qatar, Saudi, Iran and a plethora of African countries all follow suit, fabricating the most pathetic, child-like excuses possible as to why a leading political figure or journalist exposing truth, who was otherwise healthy, has suddenly died.

It's obvious to the whole world what's happened but I don't think the pro-Putin Kremlin gives a fuck – as long as the latest threat to Putin's power is no longer a viable challenge. Alexei Navalny is the latest of opponents to have died over the long course of the Russian leader’s incredible 1/4 century in power, joining the sudden and unexplained murders of Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Nemtsov, Anna Politkovskaya, and with much less poignancy, former Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin, who appeared to have hugged & made up with Putin before his well-funded jet suffered a mysterious mechanical failure en route to Belarus – a convenient country in which to clear up the mess.

As you say, it's the sort of bullshit a class of brainstorming kids might concoct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Russia... China, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Qatar, Saudi, Iran and a plethora of African countries all follow suit, fabricating the most pathetic, child-like excuses possible as to why a leading political figure or journalist exposing truth, who was otherwise healthy, has suddenly died.

It's obvious to the whole world what's happened but I don't think the pro-Putin Kremlin gives a fuck – as long as the latest threat to Putin's power is no longer a viable challenge. Alexei Navalny is latest of opponents to have died over the long course of the Russian leader’s incredible 1/4 century in power, joining the sudden and unexplained murders of Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Nemtsov, Anna Politkovskaya, and with much less poignancy, former Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin, who appeared to have hugged & made up with Putin before his well-funded jet suffered a mysterious mechanical failure en route to Belarus – a convenient country in whcih to clear up the mess.

As you say, it's the sort of bullshit a class of brainstorming kids might concoct.

Apparently they’re now performing a “chemical analysis” on Navalny’s body - a chemical analysis that’s going to take two weeks. What a funny old coincidence…

On 19/02/2024 at 21:24, Ape™️ said:

Have you forgotten Kuzimov the Russian heli pilot defector/traitor shot dead (12 bullets) in a Spanish apartment block car par last week?  Kuzimov planned his highly public defection with Kiev for months. Shot dead the two Russian pilots onboard with him, Flew to the other side in Ukraine. Became Kiev's poster boy. Opted for a nice new cushy life in the sun in a Spanish seaside resort. 

And you don't expect any fucking repercussions? 

Same with Navalny and other cunt/traitors. They are fully paid up members of the bring Russia down campaign organised in Washington and London. 

No time for any of them.