CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amy Schumer has Cushings Syndrome

Roadkill

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What can a Vespa do that Jade Goody couldn't? Reach 30.

I've always had a soft spot for Jade. She came over as being as thick as whale shit. She wasnt (she trained as a dental nurse and you need some smarts about you to do that). She was branded a racist because of some flippant jibe about an Indian fellow contestants name, some third rate Bollywood actress, 'poppadom' (big fucking deal) and she had a mother who was a fucking mouthy druggy. When she found out she had cervical cancer she crusaded to get more women to have their smear tests. The rise in uptake was unbelievable. I remember the surgery I worked at at the time the appointments shot up. Imagine how many lives she may have saved!

She took on shitloads of work despite being in constant pain to make sure her son didn't go without when she died. He's now an actor apparently. 

So I find it hard to slag her off. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've always had a soft spot for Jade. She came over as being as thick as whale shit. She wasnt (she trained as a dental nurse and you need some smarts about you to do that). She was branded a racist because of some flippant jibe about an Indian fellow contestants name, some third rate Bollywood actress, 'poppadom' (big fucking deal) and she had a mother who was a fucking mouthy druggy. When she found out she had cervical cancer she crusaded to get more women to have their smear tests. The rise in uptake was unbelievable. I remember the surgery I worked at at the time the appointments shot up. Imagine how many lives she may have saved!

She took on shitloads of work despite being in constant pain to make sure her son didn't go without when she died. He's now an actor apparently. 

The only real thing I have against her is that back in March 2009 I was waiting for a train at Cheltenham and some stupid middle aged woman came up to me and asked me if I had heard any news about Jade and was taken about when I asked her who Jade was.

On 27/02/2024 at 12:04, camberwell gypsy said:

While all that is laudable, anybody who has appeared, or will appear on Big Brother, is an utter fuckin' cunt.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If she IS pregnant, the blind guy who fucked her deserves a medal.

You could give him one of those foil-covered chocolate medallions that they hang on Christmas trees, he wouldn't know the fuckin' difference!🥇

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Indeed. It's a shame millions will always remember her as a thick, fat, ugly racist pig-looking Essex slag with barely a brain cell who made a mini-career from the tackiest TV show possible, unselfishly allowing herself to be exploited by Ch4 bosses for viewing figures. 

She worked hard in her final months to ensure her kids never went without, even selling her hairdryer on eBay and launching a 2009 calendar which sadly didn't make it past spring.

On 26/02/2024 at 21:37, entitled little cunt said:

I would. Look, I would ok.Life can get lonely.Most females now have cocks , are rugmunchers or are overly aggressive women footballers or boxers.If I wanted to fuck something masculine I would have been privately educated and  become a Conservative member of Parliament .She looks perfectly reasonable to me   especially after a couple of  large glasses of red.

large glasses of red

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. It's a shame millions will always remember her as a thick, fat, ugly racist pig-looking Essex slag with barely a brain cell who made a mini-career from the tackiest TV show possible, unselfishly allowing herself to be exploited by Ch4 bosses for viewing figures. 

She worked hard in her final months to ensure her kids never went without, even selling her hairdryer on eBay and launching a 2009 calendar which sadly didn't make it past spring.

Tell me about it. I bought one, and asked for a 9 month refund. I'm still waiting.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You wouldn't have made it past March in any case, as all the pages would be stuck together.

Forget this shit. I've got a 2016 calendar of 'scenes of London' and October is Hampstead Heath, with Frank being sodomised by Eddie, behind a Rhododendron bush. (In black and white).

• Like 1