CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amy Schumer has Cushings Syndrome

Roadkill

Sadly, it isn't fatal, but at least she looks funny now. Maybe the bloated fucking land whale can work it into her standup routine instead of constantly rambling on about her defective fucking minge.

Hopefully it'll make it more difficult for her to squat on the unsuspecting cocks of passed out men and pass it all off as a "joke" later, too.

Sinister fucking designated by committee "comedian". If we're lucky, the change in air pressure on her next assigned flight to an event she has no right hosting causes her to explosively decompress.

• Like 5

Another PR non news story. Watch out! Taylor Swift will come up with a trivial ailment next. If it was Melissa Mccarthy I might give a fuck. 

(No I wouldn't) 

I must say RK you're doing better and having a fair old stab, but IMHO (which you will no doubt remind me about the "humble" part)  there's still a long way to go before you impress Moi! (IMHO) 🙂 

LOL 

(from one of your ghosts) 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Another PR non news story. Watch out! Taylor Swift will come up with a trivial ailment next. If it was Melissa Mccarthy I might give a fuck. 

(No I wouldn't) 

I must say RK you're doing better and having a fair old stab, but IMHO (which you will no doubt remind me about the "humble" part)  there's still a long way to go before you impress Moi! (IMHO) 🙂 

LOL 

(from one of your ghosts) 

Why haven't you killed @Basil? You've just pulled his legs off and left him crippled and screeching nonce allegations.

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just imagine the fucking thing hanging from the rafters ready to pounce on you like a rabid orangutan as you stumble your way to bed after a night out...

It’s all bollocks Killer as I’m sure you’ve worked by now. Unless I see her buffalo hump and abdominal striae myself I’m thinking it’s more Pizza and Chocolate than her fucking adrenals. Watch for the coming advert for Ozempic and inevitable “Amy: My Food Hell” tabloid. It’d be like shagging a beanbag. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just think, this is the cunt BEFORE she swelled up! 

1_PAY-AMY_SCHUMER_EXPECTING_AMY_0010.jpg

Is that one of those 'Birthing Pools'?

She looks like she's about to blow forth with sextuplets, or maybe a baby Hippopotamus.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, and said:

Is that one of those 'Birthing Pools'?

I think she may well have been pregnant when that was taken, but with professional fatties like Amy it's hard to be sure. If she IS pregnant, the blind guy who fucked her deserves a medal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Just imagine the fucking thing hanging from the rafters ready to pounce on you like a rabid orangutan as you stumble your way to bed after a night out...

I've got to hand it to you RK you're on a winner with this one. You must be marching up and down the road with your cock hanging out giving it a good airing. You've every right to be proud of yourself. 

I would. Look, I would ok.Life can get lonely.Most females now have cocks , are rugmunchers or are overly aggressive women footballers or boxers.If I wanted to fuck something masculine I would have been privately educated and  become a Conservative member of Parliament .She looks perfectly reasonable to me   especially after a couple of  large glasses of red.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I would. Look, I would ok.Life can get lonely.Most females now have cocks , are rugmunchers or are overly aggressive women footballers or boxers.If I wanted to fuck something masculine I would have been privately educated and  become a Conservative member of Parliament .She looks perfectly reasonable to me   especially after a couple of  large glasses of red.

I'll give this a like tomorrow but this is pretty out there... mind you the red glasses... look where they got Elton John! 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just think, this is the cunt BEFORE she swelled up! 

1_PAY-AMY_SCHUMER_EXPECTING_AMY_0010.jpg

You filthy fucking cunt,I hate you for this image.

On topic my distaste for this sack of pussy jokes and feminism only rivalled by @Mrs Roops is fully known.

Now if she can just do a Jade Goodie and fuck off for good the world would be better place.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

You filthy fucking cunt,I hate you for this image.

On topic my distaste for this sack of pussy jokes and feminism only rivalled by @Mrs Roops is fully known.

Now if she can just do a Jade Goodie and fuck off for good the world would be better place.

What can a Vespa do that Jade Goody couldn't? Reach 30.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What can a Vespa do that Jade Goody couldn't? Reach 30.

I feel totally guilty for her death.

A lesser known fact from Snowys past is he went to school with PJ.

There is never anytime a proper midlander wouldn't like to fuck over the second city in are eyes.

I'm not into to conspiracies but my old mate PJ had some toxic crabs.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think she may well have been pregnant when that was taken, but with professional fatties like Amy it's hard to be sure. If she IS pregnant, the blind guy who fucked her deserves a medal.

Don't they swell up after they drown? I bet that Abdul was about to "pop" when they found him.

• Like 1