CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student A

Fucking useless, fucking misguided, fucking shit-wank cunt of a fucking nobody. This student A deserves to be fucking incinerated for trying to get shit like this recognised for fuck knows what.

https://news.sky.com/story/teacher-sacked-for-refusing-to-use-transgender-students-chosen-pronouns-13098225?dicbo=v2-lSpcxGW

That fucking teacher sounds like he's had enough in the article.

"You're a fucking girl."

"No, I won't call you Bruce, Jennifer."

"The college can fuck themselves, I'm 60 and don't have time for this wishy washy bollocks."

Good man (an actual one).

Just ten years ago and Student A would have been rightfully expelled for needlessly disrupting a class with this shite. No doubt she's being hailed as a hero for social justice and lorded over by whatever LGBT professor convinced her she could have a cock and balls if she just believed hard enough now.

Mathematics, the foundation of all science and engineering, has no power over the rainbow land of make believe and gumdrops.

• Like 1

I would have sympathy with Kevin Lister's rights save for the likely fact that his beliefs are likely to be linked to his belief in the supreme sky fairy .. such cunts should be kept well away from educational establishments and any young or other impressionable people or better still locked in a looney bin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I would have sympathy with Kevin Lister's rights save for the likely fact that his beliefs are likely to be linked to his belief in the supreme sky fairy .. such cunts should be kept well away from educational establishments and any young or other impressionable people or better still locked in a looney bin.

I dunno, Pen. Clearly he finds the additional responsibility to indoctrinate children into the LGBT community distasteful. And it almost sounds like that wasn't even part of the contract he signed.

Now, if he'd outright challenged the student's opinion in front of the entire class, I might see the reason behind his dismissal, but it was the student that initiated the argument by asking if they could take part in a maths competition for girls and the student who took offence when he told her she could take part in the competition.

The student clearly has an agenda here and she has deliberately got this man fired because he wouldn't kowtow to her sensitive ego. She's knowingly used her transgender identity to get him into trouble.

Only one other student in the entire class complained alongside her - considering the never ending push of gender identity in the classrooms - that says a lot that even modern day students thought it was a non-issue at the time.

• Like 1

If the teacher is a maths or science graduate then he is a very rare example in the state system and they should be worshipping the ground...they won't get a replacement anytime soon for their exams. He'll be snapped up by the private sector on better pay and conditions. 

Word to the "wise" on this site: try thinking round the subject not just balling and screaming. 

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Having "identified" as a boy, this pupil now wants to enter a girls' competition. The hypocrisy is astonishing.

A blatant set-up. It identifies as a boy but demands to be included in a girls competition. As soon as it’s accepted it starts screaming that it’s been ‘misgendered’ or whatever buzzword has reached the top of the victimhood parade this week. Any amount of common sense or reason applied to the situation will be decried as bigotry and prejudice. 
 Because common sense and reason have been reclassified as hate crimes in order to protect perverts, deviants and low IQ third world filth.

Fuck this utopia for savages and born wrong perverts. We should’ve listened to Enoch. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A blatant set-up. It identifies as a boy but demands to be included in a girls competition. As soon as it’s accepted it starts screaming that it’s been ‘misgendered’ or whatever buzzword has reached the top of the victimhood parade this week. Any amount of common sense or reason applied to the situation will be decried as bigotry and prejudice. 
 Because common sense and reason have been reclassified as hate crimes in order to protect perverts, deviants and low IQ third world filth.

Fuck this utopia for savages and born wrong perverts. We should’ve listened to Enoch. 

I think it's more sinister than just perverts, they're just unintended beneficiaries. The BLT nonsense is the most salient part of a worldwide denial of science/facts. "Lived truth" has become more important than reality in many more areas. It's no longer neccessary to learn facts, they can be looked up on the internet; no need for arithmetic or even a decent command of language when everyone carries around a bit of glorified bloody office equipment, designed to make them receptive to control. I wonder if there's a reason that the Chinese control the internet so enthusiastically.

Are children still expected to read 1984 these days, or is it "racist" or "colonialist" or something?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We should’ve listened to Enoch

A little known fact, Enoch transitioned into Eunice, just before he/she died.   (only joking, or am I?)

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If the teacher is a maths or science graduate then he is a very rare example in the state system and they should be worshipping the ground...they won't get a replacement anytime soon for their exams. He'll be snapped up by the private sector on better pay and conditions. 

Word to the "wise" on this site: try thinking round the subject not just balling and screaming. 

What the fuck are you blathering about? This thread seems to be one of the most constructive on here for a long time - different opinions, debate, and no one has been called a nonce, yet.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What the fuck are you blathering about? This thread seems to be one of the most constructive on here for a long time - different opinions, debate, and no one has been called a nonce, yet.

Don't be a fucking troublemaker like Student A, you know fucking well. Cunt. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno, Pen. Clearly he finds the additional responsibility to indoctrinate children into the LGBT community distasteful. And it almost sounds like that wasn't even part of the contract he signed.

Now, if he'd outright challenged the student's opinion in front of the entire class, I might see the reason behind his dismissal, but it was the student that initiated the argument by asking if they could take part in a maths competition for girls and the student who took offence when he told her she could take part in the competition.

The student clearly has an agenda here and she has deliberately got this man fired because he wouldn't kowtow to her sensitive ego. She's knowingly used her transgender identity to get him into trouble.

Only one other student in the entire class complained alongside her - considering the never ending push of gender identity in the classrooms - that says a lot that even modern day students thought it was a non-issue at the time.

I’ve recently started identifying  as a mop and bucket, and now spend most afternoons standing quietly in the corner of the female changing rooms at my local swimming pool (occasionally popping into an empty cubicle for five minutes or so for personal reasons).

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Remember the good old days when they just used to kill themselves?

Five of my teachers killed themselves (and so did most of my classmates). I think in a strange twist of fate that may have had a lot to do with me becoming the well balanced and extremely successful adult I am now (and extremely good looking but that’s another story).

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Five of my teachers killed themselves (and so did most of my classmates). I think in a strange twist of fate that may have had a lot to do with me becoming the well balanced and extremely successful adult I am now (and extremely good looking but that’s another story).

I can actually imagine you being well balanced and extremely successful, It's the adult bit I'm really struggling with.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve recently started identifying  as a mop and bucket, and now spend most afternoons standing quietly in the corner of the female changing rooms at my local swimming pool (occasionally popping into an empty cubicle for five minutes or so for personal reasons).

Did you do any training for this cos I was sexually abused by a mop in the Gentlemen's Lavatory at St Pancras International. My screams for help were drowned out by the Harley Davidson hand driers and the two honkey tonk pianos positioned either side of the entrance. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did you do any training for this cos I was sexually abused by a mop in the Gentlemen's Lavatory at St Pancras International. My screams for help were drowned out by the Harley Davidson hand driers and the two honkey tonk pianos positioned either side of the entrance. 

You’re supposed to take the pills when the nurse gives them to you. Not hide them behind the padded wall of your secure unit and binge the fucking lot on Sunday morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re supposed to take the pills when the nurse gives them to you. Not hide them behind the padded wall of your secure unit and binge the fucking lot on Sunday morning.

Stick to your roast beef, potatoes, sprouts and lashings of gravy and leave me to my Howard Hughes lifestyle (sans THE MONEY)