CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student A

What a disgrace. Getting sacked for gross misconduct is a big deal which will likely affect a pension which has probably taken 35-40 years to accrue – all because some confused little shit has essentially won a classroom power struggle against someone she ought to be respecting.

After all, a 'preferred' pronoun is just that: a preference and not a rule. I hope he's cleared, uses the money he sues the college for to retire with, and exploits the whole shitfest as an example to other, similar career-threatening situations based on militant transgenderisms. Shame on his bosses for allowing this to even escalate. 

• Like 1

On 23/03/2024 at 19:46, entitled little cunt said:

I'm a 50 year old straight male , I still haven't had a period , Is there something wrong with me ?

That's usually a sign of pregnancy. 🤰

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

My tummy has become  huge , I look like Ian Botham on his electrocution machine advert. I  just put It down to Pasta , star bars and red wine .Maybe I'm eating for 2.When ?How ? Surely I would have felt it ?now I know how the virgin Mary felt .

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you're a fucking gynaecologist now. Well fuck my old boots with nobs on - the wooden nobs c. Stanley Matthews. 

Fuck off. 

Weren't you warned about the consequences of being free with your favours?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I refused to do anal all my life and never worked for Channel 4.

I'm sure I've seen you loitering around the back of BBC TV Centre...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought I made it clear I never go near the back entrance. 

In my possession I have the sworn testimony of half-a-dozen rent boys that say otherwise... 😉

1 hour ago, and said:

In my possession I have the sworn testimony of half-a-dozen rent boys that say otherwise... 😉

I do have a passing resemblance to a certain Welsh News presenter, but have undergone a series of radical cosmetic surgeries to alter my appearance.  (as seen on UK Living) Only twenty years to go now before it's all paid off. 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2024 at 22:28, entitled little cunt said:

My tummy has become  huge , I look like Ian Botham on his electrocution machine advert. I  just put It down to Pasta , star bars and red wine .Maybe I'm eating for 2.When ?How ? Surely I would have felt it ?now I know how the virgin Mary felt .

You fat, over enthusiastic spastic. Lol, lol, lol. 

Fuck off. 

On 24/03/2024 at 11:26, ChildeHarold said:

Stick to your roast beef, potatoes, sprouts and lashings of gravy and leave me to my Howard Hughes lifestyle (sans THE MONEY) 

On 23/03/2024 at 22:04, camberwell gypsy said:

This week I am mostly identifying as a mousakka 

I bet you'll be a kleftiko next week , that's the problem .These poor kids dont know if they're main course or meze, the poor fucked up little cunts .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Or Huw.Plenty of tissue boxes up in the valleys , especially when the missus was having her hair done . Palm open at the ear to amplify,  the door clicks shut .Computer on .Time for a wank .

You seem to know the routine. 

On 24/03/2024 at 15:42, Wolfie said:

What a disgrace. Getting sacked for gross misconduct is a big deal which will likely affect a pension which has probably taken 35-40 years to accrue – all because some confused little shit has essentially won a classroom power struggle against someone she ought to be respecting.

After all, a 'preferred' pronoun is just that: a preference and not a rule. I hope he's cleared, uses the money he sues the college for to retire with, and exploits the whole shitfest as an example to other, similar career-threatening situations based on militant transgenderisms. Shame on his bosses for allowing this to even escalate. 

He/she/it will probably use the money to get his/her/it's cock cut off. If it hasn't been cut off already. Or maybe never had a cock....aw I'm confused guy. 

On 24/03/2024 at 13:42, Wolfie said:

The pronoun shit is nothing but a power play. An underhanded tactic for soft cunts who demand respect whilst being too egotistical to ever fathom giving it.

Human language has evolved since we've been grunting at each other in caves - the idea of asking for pronouns from someone as an opener to a conversation simply isn't natural - you see a man or a woman, and if you're not sure what you're seeing then you're automatically programmed to consider it rude to ask.

Of course, they know this. In fact, they're counting on it, because it gives them that little taste of authority and dominance that they crave every time someone "misgenders" them and they have an opening to complain, or worse, actually caves to them and goes along with their fantasy.

It's the worst part of the LGBT "community" - the exact same part that wants paedos to be humanised and called "MAPs" (Minor Attracted People) instead of deviant, kiddy fiddling cuntrags.

• Like 2