CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Honours list corrupt cunts

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I should have added his final resting place is in a well known dogging layby on the A14. 

What happened to his car? Is it for sale? Asking for a friend who has a thing about driving around in recently deceased peoples motors (while wearing their clothes usually). I think he’s probably just addicted to the smell of mothballs.

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What happened to his car? Is it for sale? Asking for a friend who has a thing about driving around in recently deceased peoples motors (while wearing their clothes usually). I think he’s probably just addicted to the smell of mothballs.

I saw that on Forensic Files.  They recoveted 52,000 sets of fingerprints from the glove compartment and steering wheel.  Apparently it had been parked in Brixton. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I saw that on Forensic Files.  They recoveted 52,000 sets of fingerprints from the glove compartment and steering wheel.  Apparently it had been parked in Brixton. 

Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Reported…racist cunt.

Fall foul of me again, you easily-triggered sap, and you'll know all about it. Meanwhile I suggest you time your posts wisely... you'll remain in the mod queue until I know you can be trusted. 

Welcome back.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fall foul of me again, you easily-triggered sap, and you'll know all about it. Meanwhile I suggest you time your posts wisely... you'll remain in the mod queue until I know you can be trusted. 

Welcome back.

Is it because you’re a weedy, effeminate fop in real life that you enjoy coming out with shit like this on CC? You absolute fucking bellend.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Welcome back.

Did I whistle for a slithering has-been? When I want your opinion…I’ll give it to you. Now, fuck off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Welcome back.

You would not dare to post this if decs had not returned to Canada. Shove your umbrella collection up your arse, show my your brella stand.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You would not dare to post this if decs had not returned to Canada. Shove your umbrella collection up your arse, show my your brella stand.

Frank has a huge collection of miniature umbrellas, which he adds to every time he attends the STD clinic (AIDS, herpes and Monkey Pox department) and has one inserted up his shit covered, decomposing, bitemarked bell end. 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank has a huge collection of miniature umbrellas, which he adds to every time he attends the STD clinic (AIDS, herpes and Monkey Pox department) and has one inserted up his shit covered, decomposing, bitemarked bell end. 

Will the bitemarks lead to identifying the mouth in question from dental records?  Are they human bites.  Archie can suck and bite at the same time with his scarlet red arse in the air. 

PS. I have been watching a lot of Medical Detectves recently. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

PS. I have been watching a lot of Medical Detectves recently. 

This time next year you’ll be more in demand than Dr. Hillary. Graham Norton will pay you a fortune to come on his TV show and talk to the plebs about ‘the science’ etc. (after you’ve sucked his rancid winkle and plated his arse in the green room obviously).

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This time next year you’ll be more in demand than Dr. Hillary. Graham Norton will pay you a fortune to come on his TV show and talk to the plebs about ‘the science’ etc. (after you’ve sucked his rancid winkle and plated his arse in the green room obviously).

You have it all planned don't you?  Talking of plans, have you thought over Archie's invitation to play cards?   They say it's very hard to read his face except when a fruit bowl is nearby. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2024 at 14:52, Decimus said:

I got him sent to the camps by winding the old kike cunt up until he blew his little hat off his head in a massive meltdown.

Whoever could have guessed that he'd be so sensitive about his heritage?

what a useless shiny he turned out to be. 

On 31/03/2024 at 16:45, entitled little cunt said:

Gaza holiday homes. The locals left alive should be suitably  subdued by now  so they can do the  change overs .The climate and beaches are fantastic .

get a fucking avatar you mangy dog