CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Honours list corrupt cunts

Little RIshi , our unassuming incredibly polite prime minister has  obviously seen the writing on the wall and is throwing around the knighthoods to the plethora of dodgy cunts that have kept his limping corrupt and piss useless party in funds .Get it in while you can Rishi .He'll  be ok with his billions whilst those he's rammed up the sphincter finacially aided by the fat cunt governor of the bank of England will never recover.  Soon Stammer will be fucking us over instead with his lions maine deputy spitting vitoriol at anyone who's managed, despite the Tories,  to accumulate any wealth at all.Angie and Stammer will relieve you of the last of the savings.Its needed to fund all the important things that are detrimental to the  white , hard working indigenous population. Obviously Angie  can sell her council house bought on the cheap and not pay CGT on the profit .Shes not done anything wrong apparently .Let's hope not , since when would British  polititions  be  self serving , corrupt,  thieving cunts? .I’d love to know who her accountant is , they'd be very handy .Next year Abbot , Khan and Lammy will be at St Margaret's Bay with bottles of champagne formula 1 style jizzing it over the rapists , terrorists ,  murderers and those carrying disease as they jump off the  inflatables .It's bad now   it's going to get a lot , lot worse .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Little RIshi , our unassuming incredibly polite prime minister has  obviously seen the writing on the wall and is throwing around the knighthoods to the plethora of dodgy cunts that have kept his limping corrupt and piss useless party in funds .Get it in while you can Rishi .He'll  be ok with his billions whilst those he's rammed up the sphincter finacially aided by the fat cunt governor of the bank of England will never recover.  Soon Stammer will be fucking us over instead with his lions maine deputy spitting vitoriol at anyone who's managed, despite the Tories,  to accumulate any wealth at all.Angie and Stammer will relieve you of the last of the savings.Its needed to fund all the important things that are detrimental to the  white , hard working indigenous population. Obviously Angie  can sell her council house bought on the cheap and not pay CGT on the profit .Shes not done anything wrong apparently .Let's hope not , since when would British  polititions  be  self serving , corrupt,  thieving cunts? .I’d love to know who her accountant is , they'd be very handy .Next year Abbot , Khan and Lammy will be at St Margaret's Bay with bottles of champagne formula 1 style jizzing it over the rapists , terrorists ,  murderers and those carrying disease as they jump off the  inflatables .It's bad now   it's going to get a lot , lot worse .

Yet more doom and gloom from the son of a Pakistani. Stop moaning and put some extra hours in your corner shop, you depressing bud bud ding ding.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As long as that spacky cunt Beckum hasn't got one. If he does I'm sending my imaginary OBE back in a box with a dog's turd. 

@Wolfie will be so jealous (of the dog turd in a box, not the OBE) 🐩

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yet more doom and gloom from the son of a Pakistani. Stop moaning and put some extra hours in your corner shop, you depressing bud bud ding ding.

That made me laugh bud bud ding ding .The last time I heard that was around 1982.The Para's and marines were kicking the shit out of the Argentines on some remote outcrop, I had sex for the first time  other than with myself and I realised my one true love  was motorcycles, as insanely fast as possible and the belief that no matter how many risks I took I was never , ever going to die.Thanks for taking me back to those times .You're  correct in your assumption .I  believe strongly then was far better than now .People were nicer, you're the prime example of that as  you're a right cunt .

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm voting Reform

I'm waiting for the reincarnation of General Pinochet .I think he'd know exactly what to do with some zombie knife wielding spooky person on the underground .It would involve a single bullet and a shallow grave  rather than a 600k per annum rehabilitation program that turns a thick  useless violent little cunt into a thick useless little cunt .Hopefully .

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think his wife has got one as well .Services to pouting and looking like someone has trod on her hoof like foot  I think .

Can you imagine what she'd be like? "I'm Dame Victoria. You call me "Your Ladyship when you talk to me. Knaah wot ah mean, innit"? 

I wouldn't say she's thin but she travels via fax machine! 

I wouldn't say she's thin but she doesn't open doors she slides under them

I've been Camberwell Gypsy, goodnight 

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

That made me laugh bud bud ding ding .The last time I heard that was around 1982.The Para's and marines were kicking the shit out of the Argentines on some remote outcrop, I had sex for the first time  other than with myself and I realised my one true love  was motorcycles, as insanely fast as possible and the belief that no matter how many risks I took I was never , ever going to die.Thanks for taking me back to those times .You're  correct in your assumption .I  believe strongly then was far better than now .People were nicer, you're the prime example of that as  you're a right cunt .

I agree with none of that and out of sheer respect for your Germanic work rate and Singapore productivity will not be translating it into a flood of verbal abuse which you undoubtedly deserve you watery eyed sentimental cunt. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thanks .

Harold’s been eating too much dexamphetamine again. I’m guessing that a friend, relative or fellow inmate at his laughing academy gets prescribed them for being a fat cunt or a narcoleptic, Harold nicks them and binges out when he’s got a handful.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Harold’s been eating too much dexamphetamine again. I’m guessing that a friend, relative or fellow inmate at his laughing academy gets prescribed them for being a fat cunt or a narcoleptic, Harold nicks them and binges out when he’s got a handful.

I think suggesting  Harold  seeks sex with those who have departed is beyond the pale.For fucks sake reel it in. He is rather more sensible than the rest of the cunts on here apart from camberwell , And , cuntypaws  and a few others I forget because I ate infected beef in 1996.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think suggesting  Harold  seeks sex with those who have departed is beyond the pale.For fucks sake reel it in. He is rather more sensible than the rest of the cunts on here apart from camberwell , And , cuntypaws  and a few others I forget because I ate infected beef in 1996.

‘Narcoleptic’

Jesus fucking Christ. Do you and Harold eat from the same drugs bucket at weekends?

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has he run out of blue Smarties already?

3 hours ago, Frank said:

For what it's worth, I think you're great. 

That's all he fucking needs, the kiss of death from you.

Frank writes the theeeemmeee chooooonnn, Frank sings the themeeeee chooooonnn.

Lololol

Fuck off.

• Like 2