CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender Day of Visibility

Decimus

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yet another unfulfilled promise, just like your assertion that you'd finish off last weekend at the top of the LB.

And now we're here. Not only have you ended this bank holiday nowhere near a top four spot, you haven't even managed to put a chink (lol) in my armour, despite a record amount of weekend posts attempting to do so.

I'm bowing out again for the foreseeable on a high, it was nice doing business with you, although it looks like the transactional result ended up in my favour...number five wanker.

Your head bowed as you swing from the end of a rope.

Latest radio 4 drama is all about a disabled lesbian coming out to her mum .Its riveting. All about her relationships.I'm sure the typical radio 4 listener feels affinity with the characters. I'm going to write a drama all about me, me , me  self identifying as a Gplan wardrobe by Kofod Larsen .It will be about my journey and my fight to be my authentic self. The difficulties of dealing with right wing extremist and  phobics was traumatic .All the cunts wanted to do was put their shoes on my lower tier .I had an epiphany and realised I'm worth more than that .

On 02/04/2024 at 15:37, ChildeHarold said:

Arrest J K Rowling for crimes against children's literature (and too much cosmetic surgery - fucking loud mouthed fake on so many different levels. 

Her 'Cormoran Strike' novels ain't too bad (you can bet that the next one has an 'evil tranny' in it)

Arrest J K Rowling for crimes against children's literature (and too much cosmetic surgery - fucking loud mouthed fake on so many different levels. 

I rather like her. A classier version of Michelle Collins who isn’t afraid to kick transgenders in the bollocks (that they have but don’t have).

I’d marry her for 1% of her current fortune.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I rather like her. A classier version of Michelle Collins who isn’t afraid to kick transgenders in the bollocks (that they have but don’t have).

I’d marry her for 1% of her current fortune.

You'd be lucky by the time you've gone through her agent you wouldn't have any balls left. 

I'd rather read the unstruction manual for an air frier but she looks quite tasty and is outspoken .She  also  fucking hates that cunt in Scotland,  Howsa you sold a pup or what ever the pricks name  is .These woke  cunts bending over backwards to be more saintly than St Francis of Assisi have yet to  realise the rest of the uk is so fed up with their shit it's turning slightly  further to the right of  Thatcher . Wales black head sheep shagger .Scotland muslim 1st  minister .England Indian prime minister and the place has turned to shit .

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd rather read the unstruction manual for an air frier but she looks quite tasty and is outspoken .She  also  fucking hates that cunt in Scotland,  Howsa you sold a pup or what ever the pricks name  is .These woke  cunts bending over backwards to be more saintly than St Francis of Assisi have yet to  realise the rest of the uk is so fed up with their shit it's turning slightly  further to the right of  Thatcher . Wales black head sheep shagger .Scotland muslim 1st  minister .England Indian prime minister and the place has turned to shit .

The person you are calling knows you are waiting.... 

On 02/04/2024 at 14:54, entitled little cunt said:

Latest radio 4 drama is all about a disabled lesbian coming out to her mum

Should have strangled it when she realised it couldn’t walk and saved them both the embarrassment later.

On 01/04/2024 at 09:59, Frank said:

If you think this is going to put a cap on your posts from last night, you've got another thing coming. We see you.

Aside from ‘rectally flushed with Congolese spunk’…how do you sleep at night?

• 3 weeks later...