CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men are cunts but are women worse ?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

You know absolutely nothing about me, dopey. You are dealing with an online persona that I choose to adopt on CC, where I say things I’d never say in the real world - much like the vast majority of others on here (with the possible exception of @Eric Cuntman). Don’t confuse someone being angry and over emotional with someone taking the piss out of an easily-triggered cunt such as you.

Fuck off.

I think enough of the real  you shines through .

19 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's a free for all.Dealing with these adolescent trolls does get a bit tedious so feel free to call them the cunts they are .I wish they'd just fuck off and find another site where they can  wank over each others  mindless titterings about fuck all.If they expanded opinion  its forgivable but they just talk shite to each other . Millennials and the like are fucking useless  therapy seeking weirdos just waiting for the next diagnosis .No fucking life skills what so ever .There's a few prime examples on here .

I noticed you are near the top of the leaderboard whatever that is.   You and Eric seem live and let live straight as a die types.  Cheers.  

3 hours ago, and said:

That's where it all went wrong, racial integration, the world's gone downhill ever since.

When I was watching that as a kid, race didn’t really come into it. She was just a bird with a nice arse in a short skater dress. Same as I didn’t really think about Floella Benjamin or Derek Griffiths being black. They were just people on the telly.
 Racism is a thing that black people invent when they’ve got things they want but aren’t prepared to work for. Either claim victimhood and the compensation that comes with it, or just fucking stab some cunt and steal it anyway.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I noticed you are near the top of the leaderboard whatever that is.   You and Eric seem live and let live straight as a die types.  Cheers.  

I am one of the more reasonable and easy going members on here. But I’m also the most evil cunt when it gets mistaken for weakness. 
 I turn into satan and you don’t want me in your head. 
 So don’t get too cosy under my capacious wing. 

And @entitled little cunt… you’ve got Ape totally wrong. He won’t thank me for this but he’s actually one of the nicest cunts on here. You’re not a total lost cause, I would have euthanised you personally were that the case, but you still haven’t worked out the dynamic yet. 
 Hurry the fuck up and learn shit you dawdling spastic.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am one of the more reasonable and easy going members on here. But I’m also the most evil cunt when it gets mistaken for weakness. 

And @entitled little cunt… you’ve got Ape totally wrong. He won’t thank me for this but he’s actually one of the nicest cunts on here. You’re not a total lost cause, I would have euthanised you personally were that the case, but you still haven’t worked out the dynamic yet. 

When I was just a young pup Ape used to call me a fucking idiot all the time ,it was a very eye opening experience as I am a fucking idiot.

Ape, as all us do on the corner, haze the fuck out of the newbies.

When you get to the point the hazing is actual resentment and either boredom its time to re-evaluate your standing on here, just some friendly advice @entitled little cunt.

Can we still have him in the Cartel Eric?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

When I was just a young pup Ape used to call me a fucking idiot all the time ,it was a very eye opening experience as I am a fucking idiot.

When you get to the point the hazing is actual resentment and either boredom its time to re-evaluate your standing on here, just some friendly advice @entitled little cunt.

I want him in the cartel. I want to give him a big gun and make him dress like B.A Baracus.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I take it all back and don't fucking reply to me again. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Three or four years ago…you’d have put this cunt in an asylum or a grave.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

Hazing ? What the fuck is that ?.The other thing "my standing on the site ", what the fuck does that mean ? What fucking standing?I'm a contributing  member of a Website that's all .I have no standing at all. WTF goes on in people's heads?..Apart from posting on here I  do have another life , a time consuming  business to run , tax to pay , food to buy ,people to look after ,  a cat to look after and a plethora of other shit going on. Do you think I give  thought about" my standing " on this site ?.it's a way to express opinion and recieve the opinion of others only,  simple as .These cunts who say "we hate newbies " fucking grow up you little  twats .It's open to all.New or Old members  it doesn't matter .People can say what tbe fuck they like , that's all that matters .Enjoy the freedom before some cunt takes it away because you can be sure at some point they will .I'm going to , hazing , or not so fuck off you cunts .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Twat.

bill-bixby-portrait-2.jpg?resize=1200,12

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m in Frank’s head and he doesn’t like it. 

I'm not sure if being called a twat twice in the space of three posts can be justified. You keep this place open, and for that alone we should be grateful.

Good morning.  

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Hazing ? What the fuck is that ?.The other thing "my standing on the site ", what the fuck does that mean ? What fucking standing?I'm a contributing  member of a Website that's all .I have no standing at all. WTF goes on in people's heads?..Apart from posting on here I  do have another life , a time consuming  business to run , tax to pay , food to buy ,people to look after ,  a cat to look after and a plethora of other shit going on. Do you think I give  thought about" my standing " on this site ?.it's a way to express opinion and recieve the opinion of others only,  simple as .These cunts who say "we hate newbies " fucking grow up you little  twats .It's open to all.New or Old members  it doesn't matter .People can say what tbe fuck they like , that's all that matters .Enjoy the freedom before some cunt takes it away because you can be sure at some point they will .I'm going to , hazing , or not so fuck off you cunts .

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not sure if being called a twat twice in the space of three posts can be justified. You keep this place open, and for that alone we should be grateful.

Good morning.  

That’s the second time you’ve none too subtly reminded me that DC called me a ‘twat’. Are you shit-stirring?

51 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

We are into the realm of Yankee student initiation rituals which involve uploading videos on social media sites.  It's like so fucking adolescent.  The person saying it is prob in their mid thirties looking wistfully back at their wild misspent youth as an accountancy student.   Snowy is struggling with his mortgage repayments. Ignore them and the bollocks! 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s the second time you’ve none too subtly reminded me that DC called me a ‘twat’. Are you shit-stirring?

You don't miss a trick! Is Snowy a real-life bin man?