CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Fiddle the Meter

ChildeHarold

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you're one of the good payers, you'll be pleased to know that every bill you get for the next four quarters will contain a hidden surcharge of £28 to cover "bad debts".  In effect, fuckers who rob their own gas meter.   

https://www.nea.org.uk/news/price-cap-february-24/#:~:text=By December 2023%2C total energy,level of the price cap.

I don't have a gas meter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I used to like electric meter day; the bloke would come and take out the florins, do some sums and give half of them back. They were a bit like a piggy-bank.

When I was 18 and moved into my first shithole, a bedsit, it had one big official meter downstairs and all the rooms had little 50p meters that the landlord emptied. Although the coin boxes all had the same key and one of the tenants had a copy. Put the 50p in the slot, catch it and put it back through. I didn’t feel guilty. The landlord was a Welsh Jew.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I was 18 and moved into my first shithole, a bedsit, it had one big official meter downstairs and all the rooms had little 50p meters that the landlord emptied. Although the coin boxes all had the same key and one of the tenants had a copy. Put the 50p in the slot, catch it and put it back through. I didn’t feel guilty. The landlord was a Welsh Jew.

As said I don't have a meter .. I had it by-passed and chucked it in the bin.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bubba's dad?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Norman Rossiter

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did bill stickers live next door? 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie,I wouldn't think so, as Eric said it was a bedsit. We all know that Bill had his own front door. The little weasel told us enough times.

It wasn’t actually his front door, he stole it and kept it next to the single ring gas cooker the fucking pikey student rodent. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My first student digs had a bathroom, shared by three flats. The gas meter took an old penny. There was no coin-box so it just fell back out of the bottom; I think the Gas Board had forgotten about it. The geyser emitted clouds of smoke and you had to bathe with the window wide open.

The landlord was a Pakistani who wouldn't allow anyone to eat curry in the house as he hated the smell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

My first student digs had a bathroom, shared by three flats. The gas meter took an old penny. There was no coin-box so it just fell back out of the bottom; I think the Gas Board had forgotten about it. The geyser emitted clouds of smoke and you had to bathe with the window wide open.

The landlord was a Pakistani who wouldn't allow anyone to eat curry in the house as he hated the smell.

Sadia wall mounted water heaters. A big white cylinder with a swivelling chromed spout and a Bakelite tap on the front. 
 The landing toilet was a ‘Dauntless Rubberline’. A fucking great black rubber cistern mounted on iron brackets near the ceiling. I miss that sort of luxury.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sadia wall mounted water heaters. A big white cylinder with a swivelling chromed spout and a Bakelite tap on the front. 
 The landing toilet was a ‘Dauntless Rubberline’. A fucking great black rubber cistern mounted on iron brackets near the ceiling. I miss that sort of luxury.

Living in Essex, I bet you fucking do.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Star Of Daffyd

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dai Ap Goldberg