CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘ROLL UP! ROLL UP! Get your mRNA Covid 19 🤣booster, seasonal flu and…….wait for it brand new experimental mRNA skin cancer jabs NOW!’

King Billy

On 29/04/2024 at 13:29, Eddie said:

Bill you gummy old fart, what do you make of this?

AstraZeneca has admitted in court for the first time that its Covid jab can cause a deadly blood clotting side effect.

A fact which has been common knowledge for more than 2 years, when it was quietly withdrawn from use across the world without anyone in the vile corrupt MSM asking why? But tbh they could admit that it was 99.9% cyanide and 0.1% smeg  from Bill Gates bell end bevause they, like Pfizer, Moderna etc. were given indemnity by Johnson, Hancock etc. and almost every other government  across the world.

Just be careful Ed because that fat ginger cunt won’t take kindly to you pointing this out, if she reads this when she gets home from whatever international crisis she’s been solving today. My advice is grab the cunt by the wig and jam your big bamboo as far down her throat as possible, as soon as she squeezes her fat arse through the front door.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

A fact which has been common knowledge for more than 2 years, when it was quietly withdrawn from use across the world without anyone in the vile corrupt MSM asking why? But tbh they could admit that it was 99.9% cyanide and 0.1% smeg  from Bill Gates bell end bevause they, like Pfizer, Moderna etc. were given indemnity by Johnson, Hancock etc. and almost every other government  across the world.

Just be careful Ed because that fat ginger cunt won’t take kindly to you pointing this out, if she reads this when she gets home from whatever international crisis she’s been solving today. My advice is grab the cunt by the wig and jam your big bamboo as far down her throat as possible, as soon as she squeezes her fat arse through the front door.

Dont forget it's  not Astra Zeneca who will pay any compensation awarded , it's the the Government .Legally the tax payer takes the full  wrap because the monkey glands juice was given full Government approval. That's why they don't mind admitting culpability. It's free for them .Potentially It could  cost the tax payer billions. Its a time bomb Sunak is only too happy to pass on  to Stammer  in the summer .

• Like 1

On 29/04/2024 at 13:29, Eddie said:

Bill you gummy old fart, what do you make of this?

AstraZeneca has admitted in court for the first time that its Covid jab can cause a deadly blood clotting side effect.

Could this mean coronavirus was no more of a threat than seasonal flu, and the situation was exploited to increase underdeveloped vaccinations to make some people rich? Could @King Billy have been right all along?

Actually Eddie, I received a third letter from my local medical centre, in bold letters, informing me 'zat meine treatment ist overdue' – on the same day I had a comment removed (within two hours) from Youtube about Danish footballer Christian Eriksen collapsing live on TV, post-coronavirus vaccination, during Euro 2020.

All credit to Nazi Germany however for creating the blueprint for such control 80 years previously. I'm certain many more of its citizens would have been arrested for going to the beach, miles away from other humans, if it wasn't landlocked.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Could this mean coronavirus was no more of a threat than seasonal flu, and the situation was exploited to increase underdeveloped vaccinations to make some people rich? Could @King Billy have been right all along?

Actually Eddie, I received a third letter from my local medical centre, in bold letters, informing me 'zat meine treatment ist overdue' – on the same day I had a comment removed (within two hours) from Youtube about Danish footballer Christian Eriksen collapsing live on TV, post-coronavirus vaccination, during Euro 2020.

All credit to Nazi Germany however for creating the blueprint for such control 80 years previously. I'm certain many more of its citizens would have been arrested for going to the beach, miles away from other humans, if it wasn't landlocked.

I just hope And pray that withers has received every single one of his boosters…

• Like 1

On 30/04/2024 at 21:22, King Billy said:

Just be careful Ed because that fat ginger cunt won’t take kindly to you pointing this out

Less of the fat gumbo you cunt, between me and you we have hardly said a word to each other for months now, I think she’s been seeing someone else. I’ve checked her bank account and she’s been purchasing a variety of models from Hornby and I’ve noticed baked been juice stains in her knickers. When I find out who she’s been with there will be trouble, big trouble. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Cretin, a minor adverse reaction that passes quickly is perfectly normal in healthy disease free live specimens.   In fact, it shows the vaccine is working.  You should be thinking about the state of the NHS today and how many people are dying prematurely due to inequality and poor service, as shown in the comparisons with other Western countries where the UK comes bottom in everything from numbers of doctors to hospital beds and MRI scanners. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cretin, a minor adverse reaction that passes quickly is perfectly normal in healthy disease free live specimens.   In fact, it shows the vaccine is working.  You should be thinking about the state of the NHS today and how many people are dying prematurely due to inequality and poor service, as shown in the comparisons with other Western countries where the UK comes bottom in everything from numbers of doctors to hospital beds and MRI scanners. 

They spunked billions .Nightingale hospitals , remember that one? .Paying any cunt to make ventilators , Dyson came running back from his island smelling a profit as did Branson and the rest of the billionaire club cunts .Eat out to help out , quite possibly the most abused giveaway scheme .Then compensation payouts to keep make-believe companies in business.  Set up a company one day , no checks , no history .Get handed tax payers money then fuck off  back to the shithole they came from .Karachi did well on that .Sunak the big eared daft cunt dodged every bullet. Billions wasted and stolen under his watch the fucking cunt .The economy crashes then they hammer mortgage payers and renters .The fucking lot of the cunts  should be tried in court and banged up   along with that cunt Chris whitty and Van damn or what ever his fucking name was .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They spunked billions .Nightingale hospitals , remember that one? .Paying any cunt to make ventilators , Dyson came running back from his island smelling a profit as did Branson and the rest of the billionaire club cunts .Eat out to help out , quite possibly the most abused giveaway scheme .Then compensation payouts to keep make-believe companies in business.  Set up a company one day , no checks , no history .Get handed tax payers money then fuck off  back to the shithole they came from .Karachi did well on that .Sunak the big eared daft cunt dodged every bullet. Billions wasted and stolen under his watch the fucking cunt .The economy crashes then they hammer mortgage payers and renters .The fucking lot of the cunts  should be tried in court and banged up   along with that cunt Chris whitty and Van damn or what ever his fucking name was .

ELC, you racist, homophobic conspiracy nut, I like the cut of your jib. If only Fatty was permitted back on the corner you would hit it right off. 

31 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I don't know about that. It was an emergency. My point is about the anti vaccers being cunts with tunnel vision. 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't know about that. It was an emergency. My point is about the anti vaccers being cunts with tunnel vision. 

On that we differ .If we were generation y  or z we'd be wishing death on each other .Joking aside , fuck knows what happened to that lot , their mental state  is  severely damaged .That's what presenting the spoilt cunts with a menu at tea time does to them.In my day you ate what you were given ,  be thankfull for it and didn't  waste a fucking morsel.Gluten intolerant didn't fucking exist either .ADHD sufferers  got a severe battering after being marched back from the shops .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

In that we differ .If we were generation y  or z we'd be wishing death on each other .Joking aside , fuck knows what happened to that lot , their mental state  is  severely damaged .That's what presenting the spoilt cunts with a menu at tea time does to them.In my day you ate what you were given ,  be thankfull for it and didn't  waste a fucking morsel.Gluten intolerant didn't fucking exist either .ADHD sufferers  got a severe battering after being marched back from the shops .

You were vaccinated at school with everybody else and that was it.  You played outside even after dark.   You had nothing in your bedroom except a library book perhaps and a bed.   Your parents watched TV you didn’t, you might watch it a bit with them.   Instead of having a smartphone and a computer you read and re read your weekly comic and tried to persuade your parents to pay for hobbies in return for which you did jobs and chores.   Clothing wasn't important, there were no brands.  Life was simple and happier.  Single mothers were frowned upon.  The black population was negligible in London and virtually unknown elsewhere.  A small number of Indians were around.  There were no takeaways Chinese or Kebab shoos.  No MacDonalds or Burger Kings.  Obesity was quite rare and most people were healthily skinny.  This is not a story.  It was reality. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You were vaccinated at school with everybody else and that was it.  You played outside even after dark.   You had nothing in your bedroom except a library book perhaps and a bed.   Your parents watched TV you didn’t, you might watch it a bit with them.   Instead of having a smartphone and a computer you read and re read your weekly comic and tried to persuade your parents to pay for hobbies in return for which you did jobs and chores.   Clothing wasn't important, there were no brands.  Life was simple and happier.  Single mothers were frowned upon.  The black population was negligible in London and virtually unknown elsewhere.  A small number of Indians were around.  There were no takeaways Chinese or Kebab shoos.  No MacDonalds or Burger Kings.  Obesity was quite rare and most people were healthily skinny.  This is not a story.  It was reality. 

No cunts driving Range rovers to the shops .No cunt telling you what to do .Hardly any road signs  but lots of Cats eyes  and painted lines .You didn't answer back to a copper and if you did you risked a kicking. You could put tax applied for in the windscreen.Black people were cool .Music was about love and loss not violence .council estates had roses in their gardens not old mattresses. It was possible to have a difference of opinion, infact it was possible to have an opinion. You were not told who to like .A Muslim didn't charge you for driving on the streets of London.I wonder how it would go down if I went to Karchi and demanded money from  the plimsoll and flip flop wearers to drive their shitheaps or face prosecution.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

No cunts driving Range rovers to the shops .No cunt telling you what to do .Hardly any road signs  but lots of Cats eyes  and painted lines .You didn't answer back to a copper and if you did you risked a kicking. You could put tax applied for in the windscreen.Black people were cool .Music was about love and loss not violence .council estates had roses in their gardens not old mattresses. It was possible to have a difference of opinion, infact it was possible to have an opinion. You were not told who to like .A Muslim didn't charge you for driving on the streets of London.I wonder how it would go down if I went to Karchi and demanded money from  the plimsoll and flip flop wearers to drive their shitheaps or face prosecution.

I am going to bed presently.

17 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

ELC, I hate immigrants, although as I am planning to retire abroad I will be an immigrant, just as well I despise myself. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sorted. Baws has your address. Myself and @Stubby Pecker are en route. Shall we make it quick? Fuckhead.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Interesting times ahead for you, shitcunt. A couple of old boys have not long logged on. Good fucking luck, spastic twatfuck.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

ELC, I hate immigrants, although as I am planning to retire abroad I will be an immigrant, just as well I despise myself. 

You're going to live in Rwanda and have all those sand gollies Rishi's sending over as you're servants? 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Genuine thought. You wake up tomorrow, open the post and there’s a letter from the NHS confirming Stage 5.

On 30/04/2024 at 21:22, King Billy said:

Don't get too excited Billy.  We ALL KNEW when AstraZeneca was hailed as a great breakthrough a world first when it announced its vaccine IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF DON'T BUY BRITISH. 

So don't fucking rewrite the history of Covid.