CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

The problem with these Alpha Male cunts is when the rest of the world gets caught up in their willy-smashing competitions.

He gets the keys to the Oval Office and within hours it'll be him and Putin going "Outside now, motherfucker! I'm gonna nuke you"

.....whilst Kim Jong-Un plays their tag-team partner.

kim Jong hair 'do' is equally as atrocious as trumps comb forward lid type effort, but at least they kept their   shirts on. 

Guest nobgobbler

trump bought a building overlooking the site of the twin towers as it was going to be turned into a mosque. He thought it was a deliberate poke at the 9/11 relatives. I like him a lot.

He's just gone up in my estimation. Suddenly it matters not that he's an ugly cunt with an obscene amount of money.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I had a Donald Trump this morning. A triple flusher.

well done for your perseverance and getting rid of the evidence. Nobody can say you're not a trier. Were they 6 litre flushes or the full load 8 litres?

always puzzled me why  bellends like trump and johnson are, we are told so revered by joe public as "a bit of a character" and even  "one of us" when they would gladly stride over a dying child if there was dosh and/or a fuck in it  ... there again maybe i've just answered my own question.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

at least the current prez had the bollocks to go into Pakistan uninvited, on a 50-50 chance and nail bin laden. Can you imagine our lot trying to make a decision on that, no fucking chance.

Well,the people behind him that actually run the country had the bollocks to send in the canon fodder.

Donald has now attacked John McCain over his military service record as he spent 5 years as a pow during the Vietnam war. Therefore Donald argues he should not be labeled a hero for being captured for 5 years. Kicking of nicely again, and Donald leads the poles, he will be the next president. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Donald has now attacked John McCain over his military service record as he spent 5 years as a pow during the Vietnam war. Therefore Donald argues he should not be labeled a hero for being captured for 5 years. Kicking of nicely again, and Donald leads the poles, he will be the next president. 

You don't unnerstand, man, you weren't there... 'Nam 69...

Mr.Grimsdale !!......Mr.Grimsdale !!.

Norman Wisdom 

04/02/15 - 04/10/10.

Fucking Legend.

If falling over a lot and never getting laid qualifies as a legend, then there are a lot of fucking legends posting on here!

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

If falling over a lot and never getting laid qualifies as a legend, then there are a lot of fucking legends posting on here!

I'm married, what's your fucking excuse?

Guest DingTheRioja

What happened to the American sarcasm thread? Did the CIA close it down?

I'm Spartacus!

Well... Spartacus liked wearing sandals and a leather skirt...

Wahay!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest deebom

I thought about this for a while and have reached the conclusion that it matters not a jot which psychopath the American public vote to lead them, because he doesn't does he? The game carries on regardless.

his politics are a tad right of hitler and many people did see him as a bit of a joke, even the republicans have asked him to tone it down a bit, however the general public love him and he is even out if front in some poles taken.

He called the Mexican immigrants, drug dealers, killers and rapists, even lined up people holding giant photos of relatives who were murdered by illegal immigrants at his speeches.

Don't be surprised if he does become the candidate. In a recent speech a few liberals tried to heckle him, the crowd soon drowned them out with USA, USA, USA, I like him.

My kind of bloke.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

....this cunt would cause another load of fucking chaos acting as the World's police force. We all could do without that cuntery.

Whoever gets in they will be throwing their weight around in true USA style.

It's not who is the main puppet,more who are the puppet masters.

Very true. After all the machine assassinated JFK. I just get the impression Trump doesn't give a fuck and isn't anybody's patsy. He is uber rich and doesn't come from a family dynasty of politicians.

Love or hate him, at least he gives an opinion, the others in the race give bog standard on the fence answers aimed at not upsetting any demographic. Like all the others running his is a bigoted, selfish power hungry cunt, but at least he is honest about it. 

Guest deebom

I was thinking the other day that it's odd he has brought race into the election. America usually avoids discussing this, choosing to pretend everything's hunky dory now black people are allowed to mingle. Thing is, a large number of white and black Americans fucking hate Mexicans. Similar to the way that everyone over here regardless of colour hates Somalians.