CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Under my skin? What, THAT cunt. Once again you display all of the characteristics of being a 24 carat Buffoon. 

I've been enjoying every last minute of it, and that cunt Frank knows it. Your problem though, is that you know fuck all. A couple of months, you say?  It's been going on now for decades and at his expense, not mine, you daffy-dullard, but you're too much of a prick to have noticed, and if wasn't for Weimaraner Jnr, being a spineless grass I'd be posting your so-called image-editing 20 to the dozen in the space of 10 minutes... Perhaps I will "image-edit" your good-self as a brain-dead Haddock morphed with the cretinous & sweaty limp-minded fartslice that you undoubtedly are.

I've never been more healthy. 

Has anyone ever reviewed your David Bowie biography, 'Eav?

Seriously, when I found out you had authored a book encompassing the great man's life (pre-1980s), I was most impressed. How on Earth you've ended up living in a static caravan selling cheap glass ornaments suggests it wasn't a big seller, however.

Nevertheless, I can just imagine a review excerpt from a leading music magazine critique, and your response thereafter.

Reviewer: 'I was hoping it'd be one of those reads which, as a life-long admirer of Bowie's work, I'd read slowly – savouring each drop like a rare Islay single malt whisky. Sadly, in addition to the author's poor grasp of the English language and sub-editor's suspected drink problem for missing it all, the biography is gossipy and sketchy in the extreme. What's confusing is the constant references to Bowie's alleged Weimaraner called 'Frank' and obsession with LC Tiffany French glass decorations. All in all, Colin's book is poorly fact-checked and generally offers a tabloid-level disaster of work.'

Response: 'It's actually, a very interesting, read... YOU... YOU are the one buffoon who reminds ME of a dog's rancid leftover's... tell me more about what, YOU know about my old pal Bowie? THAT you, have the sheer odyssey to slag-off my book... You have your tail-between it's legs and have come-out as a bone-a-fido Homosexual ramsbottom with this, "book review". You're whore mother is a rancid haddock who, works the streets at night... get FUCKED Mr high-and-mighty fartslice.'

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Seriously, when I found out you had authored a book encompassing the great man's life (pre-1980s), I was most impressed. How on Earth you've ended up living in a static caravan selling cheap glass ornaments suggests it wasn't a big seller, however.

@'eavensabove

This is ringing a bell .. a very loud bell! Do you have a friend from Exeter (does Percy Grainger ring a bell with you).

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nevertheless, I can just imagine a review excerpt from a leading music magazine critique, and your response thereafter.

Reviewer: 'I was hoping it'd be one of those reads which, as a life-long admirer of Bowie's work, I'd read slowly – savouring each drop like a rare Islay single malt whisky. Sadly, in addition to the author's poor grasp of the English language and sub-editor's suspected drink problem for missing it all, the biography is gossipy and sketchy in the extreme. What's confusing is the constant references to Bowie's alleged Weimaraner called 'Frank' and obsession with LC Tiffany French glass decorations. All in all, Colin's book is poorly fact-checked and generally offers a tabloid-level disaster of work.'

Response: 'It's actually, a very interesting, read... YOU... YOU are the one buffoon who reminds ME of a dog's rancid leftover's... tell me more about what, YOU know about my old pal Bowie? THAT you, have the sheer odyssey to slag-off my book... You have your tail-between it's legs and have come-out as a bone-a-fido Homosexual ramsbottom with this, "book review". You're whore mother is a rancid haddock who, works the streets at night... get FUCKED Mr high-and-mighty fartslice.'

Well I never. What a missive. Inarguably one of the most rattled ever to appear. 

I knew that you had no backbone. 

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

@'eavensabove

This is ringing a bell .. a very loud bell! Do you have a friend from Exeter (does Percy Grainger ring a bell with you).

Why, of course. Was he not in the Les Dawson Trio, on the spoons I believe, if memory serves. That was whilst I was into heavy metal. Blinding gigs, every last one of them... Their warm-up band though, were always a tedious bore. 'Wolfie & The Buffoons.' They never did make a dent and eventually split-up. Although Wolfie is still on the scene, plodding-on as best able, but has never achieved any degree of success or a following... I'll PM you one of his flyers. He's at The Derby & Joan club in Hull. Bingo calling to the locals.    

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Poorly executed but thanks for the additional info in you pm. I managed to trace the sap in three clicks. What an extraordinarily odd looking little fellow. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Poorly executed but thanks for the additional info in you pm.

That's interesting. Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt response. To reiterate, I'm afraid I'm not gay, so good luck elsewhere. Also, you have my respect for confessing your inadequacies; now I understand why you try to fill the void with expensive clothes. I too hope you find a pair of designer shorts which can transform chicken legs into something less embarrassing.  

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

That's interesting. Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt response. To reiterate, I'm afraid I'm not gay, so good luck elsewhere. Also, you have my respect for confessing your inadequacies; now I understand why you try to fill the void with expensive clothes. I too hope you find a pair of designer shorts which can transform chicken legs into something less embarrassing.  

To fill his cavernous void, the gangling cunt would need to leave them in the wardrobe, and shove that up his arse.

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You’re repetitive and boring.. somewhere between wiz and olly, and your jazzy effort was over-exaggerated tosh devoid of any humour. There’ll be no further communication between us. 

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wrong. It highlights just how low standards have dropped in recent months. And you seem as surprised as the rest of us to see your sorry arse up there. 

I spent an entire week a mere five or six likes off of the top spot, despite only making three or four posts per day.

If you want to blame anyone for this current state of affairs, look no further than the clique. I accrued 63 likes in one week, and only two of them were from Bubba and one from Bill. If you want me back on top, they and you need to pull your fingers out and start appreciating my work.

Because I can promise you, I have no intention of claiming back what's rightfully mine by increasing my daily output and spending anymore time on here when it's currently so fucking dreadful.

Now fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I spent an entire week a mere five or six likes off of the top spot, despite only making three or four posts per day.

If you want to blame anyone for this current state of affairs, look no further than the clique. I accrued 63 likes in one week, and only two of them were from Bubba and one from Bill. If you want me back on top, they and you need to pull your fingers out and start appreciating my work.

Because I can promise you, I have no intention of claiming back what's rightfully mine by increasing my daily output and spending anymore time on here when it's currently so fucking dreadful.

Now fuck off.

Apart from Alf, the lot of you make me fucking sick. I’m leaving. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now fuck off.

You're wasting your breath. I've tried to be civil to the man, but he just keeps chipping away. He reminds me of an old foxhound that no longer has the legs for the hunt, but whose master doesn't have the heart to take it out in a field and shoot it, despite the fact that all it can do is fart and drag its arse on the Axminster.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're wasting your breath. I've tried to be civil to the man, but he just keeps chipping away. He reminds me of an old foxhound that no longer has the legs for the hunt, but whose master doesn't have the heart to take it out in a field and shoot it, despite the fact that all it can do is fart and drag its arse on the Axminster.

It's nothing else but mod interference and favouritism. Nothing else. Absolutely nothing. My Google searched canine veterinary shots were enough alone to put me in the Top 4 until Weimaraner Jnr. cried wold.  It's a 'Dog eat Dog'  world on here Eric. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's nothing else but mod interference and favouritism. Nothing else. Absolutely nothing. My Google searched canine veterinary shots were enough alone to put me in the Top 4 until Weimaraner Jnr. cried wold.  It's a 'Dog eat Dog'  world on here Eric. 

Shut up you mentally unwell cunt.