CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm worried about you Eric as you haven't been the massive cynical cunt with overtones of extreme violence toward the fuckwits of this world, we've all come to love over the years. I suggest a quick look at Lewis Hamilton s website to get your bile up. The dusky skinned wannabe cunt is getting away with in scot free

Now I'm not a big fan of F1 but I always used to cheer James Hunt and Mansell and was always pleased when they won. But, rather like the jock personality vaccuum tennis player Murray, there's something about this Hamilton cunt that pushes my buttons. I just fucking hate him.  I have to turn over when he's on, to protect the TV from damage.

You haven't even left yet, and another U.K asset, British Steel, is being sold. The Chinese have agreed a deal in principle.  The only winners here are the Chinks, and Bert the sign writer  changing all the signs to Blitish Steel.  Scunthorpe and Port Talbot workers can shove spring rolls up each others arses. lol Fuck off

• Like 1

@PANZER MURPHY you can sit there in your little dungeon and mock your betters but this idea of Ireland as an independent nation within the EU is a load of bollocks .. you are not even a tiny fish in a big pool.  All you can have is the likes of Dublin Jimmy (who ironically died in Derbyshire last week) and the failed Seamus O'fuck, all of whoms' fortunes made by slipping things through Ireland to avoid customs duties and the like. People smuggling, dumping waste in Scotland. Robbing your own farmers by importing beef re-labeling it as Irish and then sending it to the UK and elsewhere. On the legal side Tax dodging corporations who actually do little or no trading in Ireland but use the fact that they have an Irish office as an excuse not to pay tax where they do, do business.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Panz I would have thought that the Irish, of all people, would know a bit about British Steel. After all you’ve been on the receiving end of it for centuries mate.

Laffin🤣

Yeah but its now blitish steel ..ah where's yer sense o humour..narkey tangerine cunt ya 

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Probably you will find it on Mumsnet.  ' Billy's victoria sponge failed to rise 'I forgot to put in the eggs, said Billy..... giggle giggle'  Stupid twat.

Spit out the croissant and talk proper English you snivelling collaborator. And come out from behind the wardrobe. The Germans fucked off 75 years ago. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You haven't even left yet, and another U.K asset, British Steel, is being sold. The Chinese have agreed a deal in principle.  The only winners here are the Chinks, and Bert the sign writer  changing all the signs to Blitish Steel.  Scunthorpe and Port Talbot workers can shove spring rolls up each others arses. lol Fuck off

Indeed.

But with the Welsh it wouldn’t end with Spring rolls.Eistedfods would be incorporated to include shoving crispy Peking duck up each arses whilst singing “Bread of Heaven”.

lol.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Spit out the croissant and talk proper English you snivelling collaborator. And come out from behind the wardrobe. The Germans fucked off 75 years ago. 

Old withers still has their family heirloom of a picture of de Gaulle with a picture of Hitler on the other side so they could quickly turn it around depending on which set of troops where coming in to rape their women folk that day. 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Old withers still has their family heirloom of a picture of de Gaulle with a picture of Hitler on the other side so they could quickly turn it around depending on which set of troops where coming in to rape their women folk that day. 

I don’t know wether it’s just a coincidence, but most of the frog leaders seem to be no more than about 4’6” tall. (Sarkozy, Macron, even as far back as the ‘angry midget’ Napoleon himself). Could that be so that whatever Kraut happens to have invaded can comfortably pat the little guy on the head and tell him what a good boy he’s been, and what a good shag his missus is?

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know wether it’s just a coincidence, but most of the frog leaders seem to be no more than about 4’6” tall. (Sarkozy, Macron, even as far back as the ‘angry midget’ Napoleon himself). Could that be so that whatever Kraut happens to have invaded can comfortably pat the little guy on the head and tell him what a good boy he’s been, and what a good shag his missus is?

Maybe, but it doesn't make genetic sense. I would have thought most post 40s frogs would be strapping blue eyes chaps with a steel jaw and efficient ways. It must be some Darwin defying mutation of the fusing of French and Hun DNA that's produced a nation of effeminate Nancy boys. @Witheredscrote is a prime example- he'd rather rape a shit arsed goose than jump in bed with a delectable, albeit smelly, French lovely. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe, but it doesn't make genetic sense. I would have thought most post 40s frogs would be strapping blue eyes chaps with a steel jaw and efficient ways. It must be some Darwin defying mutation of the fusing of French and Hun DNA that's produced a nation of effeminate Nancy boys. @Witheredscrote is a prime example- he'd rather rape a shit arsed goose than jump in bed with a delectable, albeit smelly, French lovely. 

It’s got to be something to do with the amount of time they spend hiding in cramped spaces. They’ve evolved to be able to recognise the sound of a VW or BMW or Mercedes engine coming  up the street. The average frog spends more than 2/3 of their life hiding in cupboards etc. so it’s not surprising that they don’t achieve normal height. And goose fucking is much more comfortable if you start off at a similar level.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

So, where next on our little adventure? The much-vaunted deal has been canned because someone has finally told Boris he’d lose the Union. Can we expect the Unicorns and Sunlit uplands anytime soon? I see the pound is taking another rogering, which means I’ll have to cut back on the Vegemite this month. Sort it out for fucks sake, the Country looks fucking ridiculous at this point.

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So, where next on our little adventure? The much-vaunted deal has been canned because someone has finally told Boris he’d lose the Union. Can we expect the Unicorns and Sunlit uplands anytime soon? I see the pound is taking another rogering, which means I’ll have to cut back on the Vegemite this month. Sort it out for fucks sake, the Country looks fucking ridiculous at this point.

Any news of when the prisoners, sorry citizens of Victoria are due for parole. Chairman Dan is really teaching them not to dare question his supreme authority. Makes Blighty look a lot more civilised really. And all because Dictator Dan fucked it all up at the start with the hotel quarantine fiasco and his lies have been getting bigger every day since. 

Sorry, what were you saying about the U.K. having  incompetent and dishonest politicians?

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Any news of when the prisoners, sorry citizens of Victoria are due for parole. Chairman Dan is really teaching them not to dare question his supreme authority. Makes Blighty look a lot more civilised really. And all because Dictator Dan fucked it all up at the start with the hotel quarantine fiasco and his lies have been getting bigger every day since. 

Sorry, what were you saying about the U.K. having  incompetent and dishonest politicians?

I’m afraid whataboutery won’t cut it Bill. Simple question; what will the pound/euro exchange rate be in January 2021?

I’m in WA, by the way. @southerncunt is the Victorian.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

UK is fast becoming the North Korea of Europe.

PANZERMURPHYBABY