CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meterological Exaggeration

Jiggerycock

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How has this happened?

I suspect some long-standing member has had their account deleted, and their likes have gone with it. I'd say I hoped it was Punkape, but there's no way that tight cunt ever gave us more than a dozen likes between us, so no point getting everyone's hopes up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect some long-standing member has had their account deleted, and their likes have gone with it. I'd say I hoped it was Punkape, but there's no way that tight cunt ever gave us more than a dozen likes between us, so no point getting everyone's hopes up.

Just had a quick look at the list of members and Dings' name seems to have disappeared.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just had a quick look at the list of members and Dings' name seems to have disappeared.

No, the account's still there, he's just dropped off the visible list because his last logon was July 5th.

why has no one picked up on this?

Is the spirit of "Carry On" dead?

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ratty is now settling his likes account with Ratten. Don't forget, the exchange rate fluctuates wildly. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Has Gurty gone?

I speared him right up his velvet little arsehole with a pitchfork this morning in the garden. Off to the great molehill in the sky. 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is a fucking outrage.

@Admin Proper, explain yourself you shyster.

Proper, I've calculated that I should have 4424 likes in total. Please reinstate these immediately. I won't be posting anything further until these are returned as I refuse to operate under a like to post ratio of 1.51 like some sort of Bill Fucking Stickers.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Proper, I've calculated that I should have 4424 likes in total. Please reinstate these immediately. I won't be posting anything further until these are returned as I refuse to operate under a like to post ratio of 1.51 like some sort of Bill Fucking Stickers.

Bothered.

Guest flange filer
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm pretty much all over it, really. Long wave, infrared, high energy gamma, I don't just confine myself to the visible spectrum.

I refuse to be labelled - but if you really insist, make sure the label is exactly dead centre and avoid ornate fonts.

Hercule Poirot was a cunt.

He means the autistic spectrum you window licking cunt..

3 hours ago, flange filer said:

He means the autistic spectrum you window licking cunt..

Are you ass burgers, you phenomenally imperceptive piece of shit? Shut your cock hole before I slap the dick off your breath.

Now, fuck off, I've got things to do. Wednesday is fish sticks. Green lime jello for dessert.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't believe Proper's lackadaisical attitude to this fucking omnishambles. This is basically a 10% reduction in the singular validation measure of our tawdry existence.

What's really worrying me, though, is which sad individual contributed 10% of our quota in the first place? That poor cunt needs some serious therapy.

I can't believe Proper's lackadaisical attitude to this fucking omnishambles. This is basically a 10% reduction in the singular validation measure of our tawdry existence.

What's really worrying me, though, is which sad individual contributed 10% of our quota in the first place? That poor cunt needs some serious therapy.

The walnut-headed midget formerly known as MikeFuckingD. 

Now known as Guest MikeFuckingD. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Washing your hair? (singular)

Hair is for women, and pets. There's a good reason why monks shave their heads, it provides quicker entry to heaven, on account of presenting a more streamlined profile to grease through those pearly gates, like a cock up a ringpiece.

Case dismissed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you ass burgers, you phenomenally imperceptive piece of shit? Shut your cock hole before I slap the dick off your breath.

Now, fuck off, I've got things to do. Wednesday is fish sticks. Green lime jello for dessert.

Yeah. Kick the cock out of his mouth, lest he gabble further spunkadillos. Fucking little cunt.