CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Congratulations

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Congratulations must be given to the owners of the hundreds of vehicles parked in the Echo Arena car park. You managed to park your car in Liverpool and it's not been nicked by a scallywag. Alright I'll admit it's a bit of a burnt out shell,  but credit, where credit's due.

14 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Congratulations must be given to the owners of the hundreds of vehicles parked in the Echo Arena car park. You managed to park your car in Liverpool and it's not been nicked by a scallywag. Alright I'll admit it's a bit of a burnt out shell,  but credit, where credit's due.

I'd like to see Ratty try to deny this holocaust.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

If the nazis had only marched the scousers into auschwitz instead of the jews I doubt many here would have noticed, let alone complained. 

Oh, I don't know, they make enough noise about 96 of the cunts. Just imagine if it had been six million of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, I don't know, they make enough noise about 96 of the cunts. Just imagine if it had been six million of them.

I'd rather be double penetrated by Ricky Tomlinson and John Bishop than have to endure 90 minutes of Millwall's away contingent as I did today. In the grand scheme of things, Liverpool fans, victim complex aside, aren't that bad.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd rather be double penetrated by Ricky Tomlinson and John Bishop than have to endure 90 minutes of Millwall's away contingent as I did today. In the grand scheme of things, Liverpool fans, victim complex aside, aren't that bad.

You’re too old for Mr Tomlinson (according to rumours of people that know him), though you are the right gender. 

As for the fucking gurning cunt Bishop, I want him more dead than nocti does Robbie. 

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Congratulations, Dross, on becoming the site's most boring cunt – and bringing the standard to an all-time low. You're like a B-movie version of 'Eavens, if such a thing is actually possible. I hope 2018 brings you much despondency, and eventually, death.

Good work Wolfers.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Apeymatey, what the fucks going on?  No Punkers, Frank hunting me down in the Alps, and nothing is making me laugh anymore.

I will hope that you and your geese have a happy new year.

33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’re too old for Mr Tomlinson (according to rumours of people that know him), though you are the right gender. 

As for the fucking gurning cunt Bishop, I want him more dead than nocti does Robbie. 

Jimmy Tarbuck and Stan Boardman must be grateful for Bishop as he actually manages to be even less funny than them. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Apeymatey, what the fucks going on?  No Punkers, Frank hunting me down in the Alps, and nothing is making me laugh anymore.

All the mirrors in your hospice/bedsit broken, then?  

Guest Spanky
On 29/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I'll let the complete and utter dogshit nominations slide for just a little while longer, but be warned that I'm beginning to take your persistent lack of an avatar personally. If this news doesn't worry you, then perhaps it should.

I've not really been one to egg other people on, whatever the fuck that saying means, but FFS does this cunt deserves it.