CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eni Aluko

Decimus

I was going to add this to Neil's absolutely fucking bollocks nomination about World Cup pundits, but you don't put a nugget of gold on top of a pile of shit, so I've started my own.

I tuned in to Costa Rica vs Serbia on ITV yesterday, already resigned to the fact that the pre-match analysis would include some stupid know-nothing cunt bleeding into her knickers whilst talking utter rubbish.

What I wasn't prepared for was not one, but two women. It's bad enough trying to filter out the pig shit thick mumblings of one lezza demanding to know "Why hasn't Garth Northgate brought on Michael Owen?", let alone another one desperate to demonstrate that she can grasp the offside rule.

Eni Aluko, the second slag, was worse than expected. Her indepth analysis amounted to this:

"Costa Rica haven't got many players who score, but Serbia have a lot of players who score, so I think that Costa Rica may struggle to score, whilst Serbia might perhaps find it easier to score".

It was at this point I switched it off, but not before Patrice Evra gave her a slow, sarcastic clap, and patronisingly told her she was "very good". Excellent stuff, but now there are calls for him to be sacked for his " disgusting sexism". 

There's nothing sexist in pointing out that some stupid cunt knows absolutely nothing about football, and is only there because a few militant dykes would have a little cry if she wasn't.

Eni, stick to scamming pensioners for their credit card details over the phone, you rancid fucking slag.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I listened to the dozy cunt on the radio earlier. 

Her pearl of wisdom for the day: “it’s less stressful as a fan than as a player at the World Cup”. 

I want her dead, though I suspect her brain may already be. 

Although saying that, she probably knows more about football than half the fucking benders on here.

• Like 2

Repeat bollocks,my nom was far better you Norfolk wanker.Im more concerned that you and I have somethng in common.....although I only have the standard 10 fingers.Back on topic,I'd shut the bitch up by ramming my rancid bell end into her squealing gob whilst fisting the life out of her already saggy ring piece.Finally,how come that these women on the whole are generally quite fuckable to the average Joe and usually wearing short skirts flashing a bit of thigh?,Equality obviously doesn't go as far as having some ugly fucking munter on there does it?.ITV are bigger cunts than the BBC in this instance.......oh and fuck off 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was going to add this to Neil's absolutely fucking bollocks nomination about World Cup pundits, but you don't put a nugget of gold on top of a pile of shit, so I've started my own.

I tuned in to Costa Rica vs Serbia on ITV yesterday, already resigned to the fact that the pre-match analysis would include some stupid know-nothing cunt bleeding into her knickers whilst talking utter rubbish.

What I wasn't prepared for was not one, but two women. It's bad enough trying to filter out the pig shit thick mumblings of one lezza demanding to know "Why hasn't Garth Northgate brought on Michael Owen?", let alone another one desperate to demonstrate that she can grasp the offside rule.

Eni Aluko, the second slag, was worse than expected. Her indepth analysis amounted to this:

"Costa Rica haven't got many players who score, but Serbia have a lot of players who score, so I think that Costa Rica may struggle to score, whilst Serbia might perhaps find it easier to score".

It was at this point I switched it off, but not before Patrice Evra gave her a slow, sarcastic clap, and patronisingly told her she was "very good". Excellent stuff, but now there are calls for him to be sacked for his " disgusting sexism". 

There's nothing sexist in pointing out that some stupid cunt knows absolutely nothing about football, and is only there because a few militant dykes would have a little cry if she wasn't.

Eni, stick to scamming pensioners for their credit card details over the phone, you rancid fucking slag.

I saw her talking about the competition in general at the weekend. Her genius analysis of England's campaign was as follows..

"what England need to do, is raise the standard of their game to the same or higher standard as the best teams if they want to win"

utter fucking cunt.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't see that French footballist as a brainbox. The lady has far more intelligence than him. 

Say what you like about the Darkies and the French, at least they know how to put a woman in her place.

Half the English male audience watching the game tonight will be wearing their BBC-issued, foam cuckold horns.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Say what you like about the Darkies and the French, at least they know how to put a woman in her place.

Half the English male audience watching the game tonight will be wearing their BBC-issued, foam cuckold horns.

What are your lot up to? 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking abysmal. 

The highlight so far was listening to Cro-Magnon man in the commentary box grunting about "England playing the best football of the tournament so far."

The metaphor of those flies on Sterling probably wasn’t lost on many. 

You may also have noticed Gypps edited her comment? Both versions were fucking dreadful. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The metaphor of those flies on Sterling probably wasn’t lost on many. 

Dele Alli has spent half the match writhing around in pain whilst covered in flies. At this point in time it's more like an Oxfam advert than a football game.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dele Alli has spent half the match writhing around in pain whilst covered in flies. At this point in time it's more like an Oxfam advert than a football game.

The second half has been like a pointless friendly. It seems the short-lived hope of an unexpected World Cup “coming home” may have been a bit premature after that dribbling Neanderthal Kane toed one in after 10 minutes. 

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking abysmal. 

The highlight so far was listening to Cro-Magnon man in the commentary box grunting about "England playing the best football of the tournament so far."

they're playing the best mind numbing dirge of gaylord posturing in the tournament so far Deco. It's as if they've got the late John Inman as coach. I miss our tradesman Nazi days.

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The second half has been like a pointless friendly. It seems the short-lived hope of an unexpected World Cup “coming home” may have been a bit premature after that dribbling Neanderthal Kane toed one in after 10 minutes. 

You stupid cunt, Bubble. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're a fucking saint, Neil. I wouldn't let my manhood anywhere near that chiselled jaw. 

I know what your saying by i've  always wondered what it'd feel like to get my balls in too.

• Like 1