CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear a burka in the U.K.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Where the fuck have you been? I wanted to talk about Picard's return, but without Quincy SpaceOddyseyFingers around I've had no one to geek out with.

Fuck me don't tell me you're a star trek fan, christ.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind the burqa. Half of the fucking pigs trotting around the UK today are orange, with either no eyebrows or ridiculously large caricatures of eyebrows, covered in tattoos, and are grotesquely overweight because fat shaming has been vilified in the media. 

Enforce it as standard issue dress for the native British women who look like the above and do everyone a fucking favour, for fuck sake.

May not be a bad idea. Just make sure it’s enforced outdoors, during heatwave, the tent is made out of pure polyester and the bitch is a heavy smoker.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Where the fuck have you been? I wanted to talk about Picard's return, but without Quincy SpaceOddyseyFingers around I've had no one to geek out with.

I'm fucking chuffed about it. Hopefully it'll be better than that Discovery shite with their rubber Klingons (who for some reason suddenly honour the bodies of their dead, because fuck fifty years of lore) and shitty main actor who they say was raised by Spock's dad yet somehow decides the logical choice in the middle of a battle is to threaten her captain with a phaser, then kick off an entire war by killing the enemy commander and making him a martyr. Cunt makes Janeway seem level headed.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind the burqa. Half of the fucking pigs trotting around the UK today are orange, with either no eyebrows or ridiculously large caricatures of eyebrows, covered in tattoos, and are grotesquely overweight because fat shaming has been vilified in the media. 

Enforce it as standard issue dress for the native British women who look like the above and do everyone a fucking favour, for fuck sake.

You're not wrong.

Many have false tits, are botoxed up to the eye-balls, fake nails, hair-extensions, pierced clits & flap transplants, and yet they want a 'Real' Man.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is not Tripoli, Medina or Cairo and the Burka should be banned forthwith.

Boris Johnson was wrong to say Islamic women should be allowed to wear Burkas. He is out of touch with the vast majority who want them outlawed.A head veil is acceptable and compatible with those in Christian orders.Boris however, superbly caricatures the Burka wearer with his letterbox and bank robber analogies....lol.

If Islamic fuckwits don’t like this they should fuck off to Iraq or some other totalitarian Islamic shithole.

I agree with you completely on this.  Watching these cunts drag their festering corpses about in these black atrocities, acquiring that perfectly ripened odour they get from the heat...it's disgraceful.  We don't go to thieving fucking cuntistan wearing ascot caps, smoking pipes, and telling everybody to keep a stiff upper lip....who the fuck wants to visit their shithole origin anyway?  They can adapt to our culture and way of life, or fuck off back to beheading land.

I wish I could give you a like for this Punkers, but I think you're a fucking cunt, so I won't. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dirty fucking Borg sell-out cunt.

Next.

The Borg will not be the end of old Patrick Stewart. It will be a miracle if the old codger completes the new series. For fuck sake, the man is 78 years old. He maybe confusing his own age with that of his 37 years junior totty. Talk about self denial and wishful thinking. Stupid old git.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm fucking chuffed about it. Hopefully it'll be better than that Discovery shite with their rubber Klingons (who for some reason suddenly honour the bodies of their dead, because fuck fifty years of lore) and shitty main actor who they say was raised by Spock's dad yet somehow decides the logical choice in the middle of a battle is to threaten her captain with a phaser, then kick off an entire war by killing the enemy commander and making him a martyr. Cunt makes Janeway seem level headed.

Ditto.

I think Stewart would never had agreed to take part if the premise was as poor as the latter TNG films. Even so, he could carry a mediocre series and transform it into something brilliant purely with his performance.

As long as Marina Sirtis isn't persuaded to put down her bottle of vodka for the chance to squeeze her fat carcass into a 30 year old leotard, it will be a success.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ditto.

I think Stewart would never had agreed to take part if the premise was as poor as the latter TNG films. Even so, he could carry a mediocre series and transform it into something brilliant purely with his performance.

As long as Marina Sirtis isn't persuaded to put down her bottle of vodka for the chance to squeeze her fat carcass into a 30 year old leotard, it will be a success.

Watch out there, CB revealed a liking to that pasty faced trout a few years back. He went as far as to say her assets were greater than Jeri Ryan in a skin tight bodysuit. I tried to reason with him that Jeri was the two main reasons Voyager lasted as long as it did but he wouldn't have it...

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The Borg will not be the end of old Patrick Stewart. It will take a miracle if the old codger completes the new series. For fuck sake, the man is 78 years old. He maybe confusing his own age with that of his 37 years junior totty. Talk about self denial and wishful thinking. Stupid old git.

He has three ears to help him get him through: His Left ear, his Right ear and a final front ear.

Beam me up. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

As someone who's never seen a Star Wars film,doesn't watch Star Trek and fucking hates any bullshit sci fi bollocks these replies speak louder than you know.Fucking grow up you bunch of wankers. Nanu Nanu.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

As someone who's never seen a Star Wars film,doesn't watch Star Trek and fucking hates any bullshit sci fi bollocks these replies speak louder than you know.Fucking grow up you bunch of wankers. Nanu Nanu.

Forgive me if I don't accept the critique of a man whose idea of an evening's entertainment is to sit in the shadows whilst watching a hogtied girl scream for her mother. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

You don't surprise me in the slightest. The only film you watch is the one that you wank to.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

It’s spelt Burka in today’s Daily Telegraph and Times.

Have you suddenly started reading the Koran?   What a fuckwit....and probably a traitor as well involved in a plot.

So fucking what if that’s how it’s spelt in your tabloid rags? Wanker.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Watch out there, CB revealed a liking to that pasty faced trout a few years back. He went as far as to say her assets were greater than Jeri Ryan in a skin tight bodysuit. I tried to reason with him that Jeri was the two main reasons Voyager lasted as long as it did but he wouldn't have it...

This is perhaps the worst slander ever perpetrated in the entire history of the Corner. I hated that Betazoid cunt with every fibre of my being.

You are misremembering my, er, admiration for T'Pol's infamous shower scene, you sacrilegious fucking twat.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is perhaps the worst slander ever perpetrated in the entire history of the Corner. I hated that Betazoid cunt and with every fibre of my being.

You are misremembering my, er, admiration for T'Pol's infamous shower scene, you sacrilegious fucking twat.

Next he'll be accusing you, of rating SLF being better than Bowie. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

This is perhaps the worst slander ever perpetrated in the entire history of the Corner. I hated that Betazoid cunt and with every fibre of my being.

Fuck you're right. I suppose T'Pol has her uses. Xylaphone and toaster rack being the main ideas that come to mind with those fucking ribs sticking out at every angle. 

Just now, Iam Ape said:

So fucking what if that’s how it’s spelt in your tabloid rags? Wanker.

You think the Telegraph and the Times are tabloid rags ?

You really are an ignorant, lower-strata morlock.

I could find a more informative and intelligent sub-species in an Albanian special needs clinic.

• Like 1