CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU project fear bollocks again!

Guest N/A

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This hatred of the English is certainly a recurring theme. He tries to imply that he's a connected old school Provo, with a dark past and a darker circle of friends, but I suspect his seething resentment stems from being a buck-toothed ginger spastic, whose applications to join the RUC and the Royal Irish regiment were turned down owing to flat feet and a low IQ.

If ya knew anything about the ruc and the rir and the udr youd be aware that spasticity coupled with low intelligence were a prerequisite of those three glittering credits to the armed forces of the U.K..i dont wish ya any badness i just want to see you get all you deserve and then a bit

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

If ya knew anything about the ruc and the rir and the udr youd be aware that spasticity coupled with low intelligence were a prerequisite of those three glittering credits to the armed forces of the U.K..i dont wish ya any badness i just want to see you get all you deserve and then a bit

Panzbaby 

Happily, my St Georges Channel-challenged friend, we are already in a position to see what a country who has its arse pumped full of Brussels semen  looks like  - and we are instinctively revolted.

Spend hundreds of years to get free of the Brits.......and then sign up to live under EU hegemony! So much so that the ECB sees the Irish budget before the Irish cabinet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Happily, my St Georges Channel-challenged friend, we are already in a position to see what a country who has its arse pumped full of Brussels semen  looks like  - and we are instinctively revolted.

Spend hundreds of years to get free of the Brits.......and then sign up to live under EU hegemony! So much so that the ECB sees the Irish budget before the Irish cabinet.

Get Junker to put a few O'thickos up against a wall and shoot the cunts (not with spud guns) and we could be back to 1914

PanzyPecker Baby

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Boris' illusionary maths emblazoned on his Brexit bus was exposed the moment it left the sign writers garage yet the Leave camp still won the result thanks to the over 60 yr old voters who did not forget how they were conned by the joint Lab-Con leadership in the 1975 Common Market referendum. Voters were annoyed further by the Remain camp flagrantly breaching campaign spending rules by the government funding a nationwide "information leaflet" which encouraged the electorate to vote remain. Lets not forget "Project Fear" promulgated by various institutions not least by the Chancellor of the Exchequer and the President of the USA in his cack-handed "bottom of the queue" homily.

Don’t forget that over 30% of under 30s actually voted OUT.  It wasn’t all olds in grey cardigans.    52% of the population voted Brexit, from students to pensioners, brick layers to brain surgeons, it was a huge demographic.  If you walked down any road, or stood in any shop or pub, MORE than half of all the people voted out. Fact.   There is no one reason why they did come to that conclusion.   But an overwhelming sense of wanting to say “fuck off” came into it with a protest vote.

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

As I've oft times said ..you must have great faith in yer elected betters..like the crowd ya voted in at the moment..and the ones ya didn't vote for..arleen n her merry band of zealots..with their lists of concessions and victories from the EU ..blue passports..and ..and..im sure there are more ..but anyway ive no Faith in our mob ..i like the idea of Europe checking their homework and limiting their ability to wreck the ship again 

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi

I’ve got a DVD of Panzyboy fucking Anna Soubry up the Gary with the pair of them babbling on and on , reciting extracts from the Project Fear prayer book. Needless to say, neither of them reaches a climax.

Any offers?

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t forget that over 30% of under 30s actually voted OUT.  It wasn’t all olds in grey cardigans.    52% of the population voted Brexit, from students to pensioners, brick layers to brain surgeons, it was a huge demographic.  If you walked down any road, or stood in any shop or pub, MORE than half of all the people voted out. Fact.   There is no one reason why they did come to that conclusion.   But an overwhelming sense of wanting to say “fuck off” came into it with a protest vote.

No, not FACT by any means, you simplistic cretin. The Brexit result wasn’t evenly distributed throughout the population - there were distinct regional trends.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

As I've oft times said ..you must have great faith in yer elected betters..like the crowd ya voted in at the moment..and the ones ya didn't vote for..arleen n her merry band of zealots..with their lists of concessions and victories from the EU ..blue passports..and ..and..im sure there are more ..but anyway ive no Faith in our mob ..i like the idea of Europe checking their homework and limiting their ability to wreck the ship again 

Panzbaby 

Not really - but at least they're elected and at least they're ours.

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

...i like the idea of Europe checking their homework and limiting their ability to wreck the ship again...

As I said previously,

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I think the problem is your life is without meaning unless you are subjugated...

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yes...they are yours alright...yer caught between the devil and the DUP

Panzbaby 

The difference is I can move to their constituencies if I want, run a campaign against them and if I'm good, I win, therefore they'd lose their parliamentary seat and I'd represent their constituents. It’s called democracy.

Now how could I do that with the EU commission?

Simple I can't, and they know it, that’s why they can impose undemocratic ' solutions' onto the poor people of Europe. They've become an undemocratic nobility who lord it over us all, so I can’t run against them, therefore they fail one of Tony Benn’s concepts of democracy.

Now, obviously you're very relaxed about living in a soft fascist regime organised by a bunch of shadowy corporate globalist and their mates in the EU.

Once Ireland has served the EU's purposes in Brexit, you can bet that the EU will return to that problem of Ireland's low corporate tax regime.

See you in the ECJ in 2019.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve got a DVD of Panzyboy fucking Anna Soubry up the Gary with the pair of them babbling on and on , reciting extracts from the Project Fear prayer book. Needless to say, neither of them reaches a climax.

Any offers?

That's deeply unpleasant. I really don't want to know about that shit.

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya see ..i think the problem is the U.K. is too used to getting its own way over the centuries ..faced with this situation yer stumped..like a rabbit ina headlight ..sad really..but its yer own doin 

Panzbaby 

Short Man AND Stockholm Syndrome in one patient!

You can practically hear the case-conference being scheduled....