CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naga Munchetty

Neil

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We have a colloquial term we use over here, you all probably use it too.

When someone's behavior starts going over the edge and out of control, we describe it as "going ape shit".

Maybe someone met CC's Ape many years ago and we're in the presence of someone who inspired the coining of a popular phrase.

*tumbleweed*

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

When someone's behavior starts going over the edge and out of control, we describe it as "going ape shit".

Maybe someone met CC's Ape many years ago and we're in the presence of someone who inspired the coining of a popular phrase.

If you look into his noms further, he hates blunt cutlery.  Probably he wasn't allowed sharp dinner knives in an institution. Obviously I am just surmising.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Out of likes. All those guns, and all the jobs he's done, and all the places he's lived.  He has either lived a long and full life, or he's full of shit.

Give it to me when you're replenished 👍 lol

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The "Ape Shit" term is used over here to describe the same thing

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say, I like the USA. I work there three to four times a year and found most Americans to be engaging and respectful. On the downside I'm staggered as to how ignorant they are with regards to the world beyond it's borders. You mentioned 9/11; lets not forget that the UK was the largest non American partner in the coalition that went to Afghanistan as a result of 9/11. Much British blood was spilt. Much to this country's shame, the UK allowed itself to be involved in the second Iraqi war, the justification of which was based on a lie. Because that war was basically a revenge job, there was no end game, or at least, not one that had been thought through. Consequently that left a regional power vacuum which led to the creation of the Islamic State and all the problems that came with it, not least the growth of Islamic radicalisation. The world has just witnessed your country shaft a local friendly ally who did most of the on-ground grunt work which finally eradicated IS. It's the national entitlement that get most backs up. Sure, the USA is the world's policeman and I guess we should be grateful for that, but the entitlement is so insidious that it permeates to parochial levels. Your fellow citizen accidentally killed a British lad and your country's answer is to confer diplomatic immunity after the event and help facilitate her flee her responsibilities.

What I'm saying in my usual verbose way is that its probably not a good idea to invite your self into someone's living room and take a dump on the host's carpet. 

We'll probably never know the real reasons for the demise of @Quincy Cockfingers, but the above metaphor is the very real reason he's not welcome in pecker towers ever again  

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I suppose that had nowhere to go but out the window after some of the spineless, gutless pussies like you and a few of your CC Mafia girlfriends began launching your all out verbal assaults against my country. And even then, I still haven't gone nearly as far down into the sewer as "you lot" have. But then again, I don't normally dwell down there like you all do, so not being as intimately familiar with the place as you are, I'm not as prone to scraping the bottom of it out of sheer, pathetic desperation to lash out at someone whom you can't get the better of any other way, as is the case with your sad attempts to lash out at me.

All in all, especially in terms of how I deal with the likes of you, I'd say things are working out just fine.

Thanks for asking.

Idiot.

We all know America is a young country and it's history, especially the recent, has meant you haven't developed the sense of humour and self deprecation other older cultures have. The English take the piss out of the micks, jocks and taffs and vice versa, the French make jokes about their thick neighbours the Belgians, the Dutch mockingly wear bright orange WWII style Hun helmets whenever they play the Germans at football. Even other new countries founded by 'us' can behave in a gentlemanly way; ask Aussies and kiwis what they think of each other the answer will always be "a bunch of fucking cunts!" yet of course they're best mates.

You yanks however, simply can't take any criticism of your lofty position of greatness amongst the worlds lesser nations.

And this is the real reason most of the world hates you. The level of ignorence your leaders show toward the rest is the worlds biggest talking point and you can't see this.

I hoped when Obama was elected he'd travel the world to set things right, apologising to all the countries and people you lot had directly or indirectly fucked over for your own good. For this failure he ranks as the worst president you've had. He promised so much yet is was all smoke and mirrors. At least with the don you know what you voted for; he promised he'd be a total cunt, and he is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all know America is a young country and it's history, especially the recent, has meant you haven't developed the sense of humour and self deprecation other older cultures have. The English take the piss out of the micks, jocks and taffs and vice versa, the French make jokes about their thick neighbours the Belgians, the Dutch mockingly wear bright orange WWII style Hun helmets whenever they play the Germans at football. Even other new countries founded by 'us' can behave in a gentlemanly way; ask Aussies and kiwis what they think of each other the answer will always be "a bunch of fucking cunts!" yet of course they're best mates.

You yanks however, simply can't take any criticism of your lofty position of greatness amongst the worlds lesser nations.

And this is the real reason most of the world hates you. The level of ignorence your leaders show toward the rest is the worlds biggest talking point and you can't see this.

I hoped when Obama was elected he'd travel the world to set things right, apologising to all the countries and people you lot had directly or indirectly fucked over for your own good. For this failure he ranks as the worst president you've had. He promised so much yet is was all smoke and mirrors. At least with the don you know what you voted for; he promised he'd be a total cunt, and he is.

More plebian waffle from our resident peeping tom....

lol.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More plebian waffle from our resident peeping tom....

lol.

He really does spew more bullshit than an agricultural manure spreader, doesn't he?

Yl5QaS.gif

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

cometh the hour, cometh the minute

Sad. Your usual ragged arse attempt at sub-Milliganesque humour. You should stick to Jew baiting Herr Oberst....you have no equal there.

As Frank might say, if you were not one and the same cunt.....idiot.