CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat German Rats

Last Cunt Standing

7 minutes ago, cooze said:

Have those German firefighters turned snowflake?

This wouldn't have happened in Dresden, anybody else would've run it over and squashed the pudgy fucker, job done!

Image result for squashed dead rat

I see that the hatred you feel for dogs, which is entirely sexual in nature, has been transferred to the poor brown rat. 

I wager that you'll be out tonight, a chunk of cheddar cellotaped to your bellend, dangling your maggot down the nearest storm drain whilst gently humming the tune to Michael Jackson's 'Ben'.

You seedy fucking cunt.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I see that the hatred you feel for dogs, which is entirely sexual in nature, has been transferred to the poor brown rat. 

I wager that you'll be out tonight, a chunk of cheddar cellotaped to your bellend, dangling your maggot down the nearest storm drain whilst gently humming the tune to Michael Jackson's 'Ben'.

You seedy fucking cunt.

I've always imagined you listening to 'Ben', but changing the lyric to 'Ding' as you sing along.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always imagined you listening to 'Ben', but changing the lyric to 'Ding' as you sing along.

I'm convinced that I posted the entire lyrics on here once with the name changed to Ding, but alas I can't seem to find it. 

You're right though, it's definitely something I'd do.

You seedy fucking cunt.

I’d forgotten that this cooze mong was once the dog-shit-avatar wanker (whose name eludes me).

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm convinced that I posted the entire lyrics on here once with the name changed to Ding, but alas I can't seem to find it. 

You're right though, it's definitely something I'd do.

I fucking knew it:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cooze said:

Have those German firefighters turned snowflake?

This wouldn't have happened in Dresden, anybody else would've run it over and squashed the pudgy fucker, job done!

Image result for squashed dead rat

Is Siberian hamster!

You seedy fucking cunt.

I'm not sure how you think of these fucked up things. Fucking funny. You are one of a kind.

• Like 1

I fucking knew it:

That was a classic nom from @Quincy Cockfingers when he was a diamond in the rough and invigorated my dedication to the corner after a long hiatus. Cruelly cut short by the mean hearted and humourless admin team (rick probably) and spelled the beginning of the end for the yellow tea wearing, scatt loving lard arse

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That was a classic nom from @Quincy Cockfingers when he was a diamond in the rough and invigorated my dedication to the corner after a long hiatus. Cruelly cut short by the mean hearted and humourless admin team (rick probably) and spelled the beginning of the end for the yellow tea wearing, scatt loving lard arse

Hasn't someone actually seen Quincy, and established that he's fat? I picture him as a skinny cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I’d forgotten that this cooze mong was once the dog-shit-avatar wanker (whose name eludes me).

Wouldn't that make him a multi?  

Ahh, forget it, nothing would happen if he is.  

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

You seedy fucking cunt.

Do you really think he needs to strap cheddar to his rancid bellend? It’s almost certainly coated in a few centimetres of curdled baby gravy.