CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yoof parliament

Eric Cuntman

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've been trying for years to work out how to spell these kind of words. This way of speaking seems to be leaching into at least 50% of channel 4s output despite most black yoof being at least 4th generation West Indian.

Any letter 'i' spoken by black yoofs is pronounced as a hard 'a'. 

Lafe (life) etc'.. It's prevalent in all broadcast media, adverts and programme links and announcements in particular. Just another stage in the libtard plan of phasing out white culture and tradition and replacing it with yard ape savagery and disgusting poofery.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think I've just found my next multi-ID, "YardApe".

A devout Rastafarian from Cheshire whose crack den is inside a mini windmill on a Crazy Golf Course. Young YardApe raped and stabbed his way through a private Borstal and can't spell for shit as he's as fucking thick as his alter ego, @Earl of Punkape

Lol.

I was reading your 'I tell you what I want' nom from your 'John Bull' period last night. That one certainly got a few bites. You even called me an SJW snowflake. Brilliant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fair enough. Although I do stand by my definition of 'youth worker' being accurate in the context that Rachel Ojo would use it.

I've had a read of her take on the recent report on knife crime submitted by the Youth Select Committee of which she chairs. There's the usual spiel about lack of youth services, criticism of police stop and search, promulgating awareness of rights etc but interestingly she complains about the lack of "relatable role models". In effect she's putting equal blame on black male culture especially the fathers who bugger off once they have impregnated whichever impressionable female they've coerced/beguiled into spreading her legs.

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've had a read of her take on the recent report on knife crime submitted by the Youth Select Committee of which she chairs. There's the usual spiel about lack of youth services, criticism of police stop and search, promulgating awareness of rights etc but interestingly she complains about the lack of "relatable role models". In effect she's putting equal blame on black male culture especially the fathers who bugger off once they have impregnated whichever impressionable female they've coerced/beguiled into spreading her legs.

Where are you bby? X

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

She was talking about that on ITV. These people seem incapable of accepting responsibility for their own problems. As you say, she appears to blame the lack of relatable role models on everything except the indisputable fact that in general, black men have no respect, regard or sense of responsibility for anyone but themselves. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was talking about that on ITV. These people seem incapable of accepting responsibility for their own problems. As you say, she appears to blame the lack of relatable role models on everything except the indisputable fact that in general, black men have no respect, regard or sense of responsibility for anyone but themselves. 

“Whaaat yoo saying my negro?”

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More Ebola please

Guest judgetwi
On 12/02/2020 at 23:01, King Billy said:

Do us a favour Judge. When you get back to the BBC studio give Fiona Bruce one up the shitter for me mate.

Can’t do that Billy boy. When I went to Sunday School they told me that God put shit in the anal passage for a reason. If you want to fuck about with Fiona’s shit that’s up to you but, call me old fashioned, i’m a strictly front bottom man. 

The Good Lord designed the anus for soft things to go DOWN it not enormous hard things like my winkle to go UP it. Fucking hallelujah to that I say!

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

“Whaaat yoo saying my negro?”

You know what Billy, one of my favourite bands, Creedance Clearwater Revival (CCR) used to be called 'The Gollywogs'?  

In fact I got thrown off a nursing course when the lecturer asked me to perform CPR I broke into a rendition of 'Proud Mary'. Obviously not a swamp rock fan. 

On 14/02/2020 at 03:20, Mrs Roops said:

They're listed as a charity, so in effect they are probably funded by The Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport as well as other local govt youth networks.

My youngest daughter who is flaxen haired, blue eyed and very white is a degree qualified "youth worker".  Aside from a fast brain and exceedingly sharp elbows she is, despite her tender years, a manager of a residential home for emotionally disturbed teenagers which is owned by a youth charity funded by central govt. Prior to that, she worked at a privately owned (for profit) secure unit that worked with child sex offenders. That's offenders, not victims. Some were less than ten years old. The point here is that with both institutions she spends/spent an inordinate amount of time pitching for funding. The issue is that in the old days she would be directly employed by the state. Fast forward to the present we now have a situation where money which would otherwise go to staff who actually roll up their sleeves and get stuck in is now siphoned off by additional layers of commercial interests (i.e. profit) lobbyists, fund raisers, administrators, publicists and single cause pressure group bods.

utter bollocks