CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear their watches on their right wrists

Neil

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Neil said:

Shoot the deviant cunts,wouldn't trust them further than I could throw them.

I got my first watch at about 8 years old, a Mickey Mouse job which would probably be worth quite a few bob if I still had the fucker.

Anyway, I put it on my right wrist because no cunt told me to do otherwise. I’ve worn my watch on the right ever since and I can’t remember a single saddo who ever  made a comment about it. Well, why would they? After all , there are more important things in life such as :

(1) What time is Slag Island on?

(2) Are those Simon Cowell’s real teeth?

(3) What the fuck was Michael Jackson’s fucking problem?

Perhaps you might consider these important questions instead of worrying about which wrist some cunt is wearing their watch on.

Just a suggestion.

53 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I got my first watch at about 8 years old, a Mickey Mouse job which would probably be worth quite a few bob if I still had the fucker.

Anyway, I put it on my right wrist because no cunt told me to do otherwise. I’ve worn my watch on the right ever since and I can’t remember a single saddo who ever  made a comment about it. Well, why would they? After all , there are more important things in life such as :

Perhaps you might consider these important questions instead of worrying about which wrist some cunt is wearing their watch on.

Just a suggestion.

That explains everything 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think you're not a cunt as long as you wear your watch on your wrist and not on your ankle like that orange, halfwit cunt Joey (deakin) Essex. I also understand that he couldn't even tell the fucking time so there's no point for this Gormo to have a watch.

You understand correctly. There is no way he could tell the time. He did some celeb quiz a while back, apparently, 'To Kill A Mockingbird' was written by Shakespeare, and polar bears come from Africa. 

If you stamped on his head, his arse would whistle.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What hand do you wipe your arse with Neil? 

Actually you’ve hit the nail almost on the head there Gypps. Right handed people, which most are, traditionally wear a watch on their left arm as they use their right hand much more than their left and therefore are more likely to damage the watch by accidentally hitting it or shocking it if for instance using a hammer.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just a suggestion.

I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it to you but I wear my Rolex day/date on my right wrist.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Actually you’ve hit the nail almost on the head there Gypps. Right handed people, which most are, traditionally wear a watch on their left arm as they use their right hand much more than their left and therefore are more likely to damage the watch by accidentally hitting it or shocking it if for instance using a hammer.

Which is precisely why I wear watches on my right wrist. Because I'm left handed. Which makes me a minority, and I want equality. 

For example. If I was gay, I would need a set of golf bats. Try finding left handed ones. 

And the cunts at Webley put a thumb suage on the left hand grip of their Tempest and Hurricane air pistols ( @Ape™️ will confirm) so only right handed cunts can comfortably fire them. I've been a victim of discrimination my whole life, and I'm not full of hatred for anyone... Except blacks, Asians, Eskimos, Arabs, chinks, aborigines,  poofs, lezzas, feminists, aliens and flids.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which is precisely why I wear watches on my right wrist. Because I'm left handed. Which makes me a minority, and I want equality. 

For example. If I was gay, I would need a set of golf bats. Try finding left handed ones. 

And the cunts at Webley put a thumb suage on the left hand grip of their Tempest and Hurricane air pistols ( @Ape™️ will confirm) so only right handed cunts can comfortably fire them. I've been a victim of discrimination my whole life, and I'm not full of hatred for anyone... Except blacks, Asians, Eskimos, Arabs, chinks, aborigines,  poofs, lezzas, feminists, aliens and flids.

Lefty puff. We stone you lot to death up here.

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Or getting shite on it when they wipe their arse 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think you're not a cunt as long as you wear your watch on your wrist and not on your ankle like that orange, halfwit cunt Joey (deakin) Essex. I also understand that he couldn't even tell the fucking time so there's no point for this Gormo to have a watch.

I am disappointed, Cunty. In lieu with your writing the number four, I was expecting you to chime in with a pocket watch, though I do admit that is more in keeping with that Jesus peddler Punky. Apologies.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You understand correctly. There is no way he could tell the time. He did some celeb quiz a while back, apparently, 'To Kill A Mockingbird' was written by Shakespeare, and polar bears come from Africa. 

If you stamped on his head, his arse would whistle.

Don’t be taken in by the act. Joey and his management have long twigged that being dumb is commercially successful. ITV will fund you to fly off to far flung places and pretend you don’t know what a rainforest is. The target demographic for these shows thus get to feel superior and forget their problems for 26 mins plus adverts. Personally I suspect Joey has a PhD in Astrophysics and when the camera is off debates existentialism with Stephen Fry. Sneaky cunt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t be taken in by the act. Joey and his management have long twigged that being dumb is commercially successful. ITV will fund you to fly off to far flung places and pretend you don’t know what a rainforest is. The target demographic for these shows thus get to feel superior and forget their problems for 26 mins plus adverts. Personally I suspect Joey has a PhD in Astrophysics and when the camera is off debates existentialism with Stephen Fry. Sneaky cunt. 

Yeah... But wanting to eviscerate him with a smashed nobbly pint-pot doesn't make me a bad person.

• Like 1

On 14/02/2020 at 19:39, Neil said:

Shoot the deviant cunts,wouldn't trust them further than I could throw them.

Correct....any cunt who wears a watch on their right wrist is a hand job omega watch wanker.   Furiously winding his watch with every wank of his tiny dick.   Everybody knows you wear your watch on the left and wipe your arse with the right.