CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara cox

Sara cox. What a cunt, her fucking stupid voice. Her drawn out tones, on drive time radio 2, says the most fucking stupid things like when some inane stupid excited cunt twat gets through on the phone on all request friday, says ooh hi sara, we are on our way to piddleshire to celebrate some cunts birthday,  Sara cunting cox goes over the top as usual, praises the inane cunt who phones up, says how fucking marvelous they fucking are, and how people are going to love them for requesting a fucking song, fuck off cox, bring back simon mayo, you have ruined the 5pm to 7PM slot, you stupid useless cunt. 

8 hours ago, Jeancuntwing said:

Sara cox. What a cunt, her fucking stupid voice. Her drawn out tones, on drive time radio 2, says the most fucking stupid things like when some inane stupid excited cunt twat gets through on the phone on all request friday, says ooh hi sara, we are on our way to piddleshire to celebrate some cunts birthday,  Sara cunting cox goes over the top as usual, praises the inane cunt who phones up, says how fucking marvelous they fucking are, and how people are going to love them for requesting a fucking song, fuck off cox, bring back simon mayo, you have ruined the 5pm to 7PM slot, you stupid useless cunt. 

Interesting.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I would gladly stick my knob into her gob if only to shut the annoying northern monkey up.

She won't be interested in that sausage unless its coated in batter and offered to her with chips and gravy. Fucking Northerners, a new Hadrians Wall needs to be just South of Liverpool if you ask me.

12 hours ago, Jeancuntwing said:

I remember when she replaced Zoe Bollock on the Radio1 breakfast show. One mouthy pisshead for another. 

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
12 hours ago, Jeancuntwing said:

I wouldn't bring Simon Mayo back if he was stuck in a fucking wood-chipper, speccy fucking cunt. 

Guest H.Cuntster
21 hours ago, Jeancuntwing said:

Could've just changed the station to radio 4.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you see that Artful Dodger cunt as an adult in one of the 'Lock-Stock' TV series? Jack Wilde I think his name is.

He's dead now. Poor cunt drank and smoked himself to death. He had to have his tongue removed because his gob was riddled with it.

And that pseudo paddy Shane Macgowan's still using up oxygen. Don't make fucking sense does it? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's dead now. Poor cunt drank and smoked himself to death. He had to have his tongue removed because his gob was riddled with it.

And that pseudo paddy Shane Macgowan's still using up oxygen. Don't make fucking sense does it? 

All four of my grandparents smoked for most of their lives. They all lived to their mid-eighties/early nineties. A lot of things don't make sense.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I thought if was the piss, shit and spunk stained interior of his passion wagon/rape mobile and the grotty mattress where the magic happens?

The last thing they see is his cum face, a twisted, grinning rictus, eyes rolling to the back of his fat fucking head like PC David Rathband sucking on a lemon.

• Like 4

On 23/02/2020 at 01:25, Jeancuntwing said:

Radio 2..... so that’s where the fucking ugly shit fuck went to.  I thought she had swelled too much Glastonbury sauce down her spunk trumpet and died.    Shame.