CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 28/03/2020 at 09:55, ratcum said:

round our way MC, the Poles were nabbing all the tame ducks and eating them! Police ended up visiting local factories employing these savages, to explain we like the ducks just to look at.

No wonder Hitler had to stick it to these anatine slaughterers 

Rat

I thought it was the slopes eating the fried duck fed on wharburtons thick slice???  Don’t the Poles eat Carp and Swan???   Dirty bastards

On 28/03/2020 at 06:34, Bill Stickers said:

Everyone believes you, tell us more? How big is your massive cock and how many geezers did you knock out in the pub car park last weekend with your eyes shut?

Glad to hear you’re still in your 50s and not the ruddy faced, lonely, fat gammon the entire forum had you pegged for.

It’s a shame I can’t visit you in hospital..... I’d do the honorable thing for you and switch that ventilator off.    I’d also clean up your bedsit and sweep up all the empty pizza trays, wank mags and crusty cum filled rags..... just so your mum doesn’t see what a horrid little boy she brought up, only to die a pathetic death alone unloved with a red raw cock from all that masterbating and a coved lung infection because of the unusually low white blood cell count due to the monkey shaggers disease and the bat soup human malware.  Hope you die soon.  I’m ready to pull the plug.

46 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I thought it was the slopes eating the fried duck fed on wharburtons thick slice???  Don’t the Poles eat Carp and Swan???   Dirty bastards

Beetroot soup but that’s a different thread coincidentally.

Guest 'eavensabove

With luck, Catholic kid fiddler Cardinal Pell, will catch batty-pox and infect the Pope now that he's won his appeal and been released from prison.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2020 at 22:47, Mrs Roops said:

Once the site's critical mass looks stable in the long term, then we'll look at releasing the more toxic punters back into the site.

@Witheredscrote, you now may return to the site. Please behave this time otherwise you will be returned to the toxic jar now located at The Corner's leased space in the P4 Laboratory, Wuhan.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Looks like the UK is heading for the biggest death count as a result of Wong-flu. As it seems to have a disproportionate affect on the darker shaded members of society I don't see that as a necessarily bad thing and it's good to see the UK leading the way again. Rule Britannia!

There are an estimated 6 million people currently in UK who have Covid 19.Fact.

It is unknown how many of these will show any symptoms or become affected, however what is known is that just 1 person has the potential to infect another 90,000. Fact.

Given the current figures of deaths in UK to be 27,00+ in hospitals and as many more again in care homes & the community, then we're looking at 150,000+ by the end of August at the very least.

There was shock & horror when the government first announced "that up to 20,00 people could die" and yet here we are merely in the transition stages and a so-called "flattening of the peak."  Lift the current restrictions and you can put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Covid 19 aint going nowhere. It's with us indefinitely and just as the bog-standard flu, it will return year after year and have the same devastating effect.

Happy Christmas.

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is unknown how many of these will show any symptoms or become affected, however what is known is that just 1 person has the potential to infect another 90,000. Fact.

Given the current figures of deaths in UK to be 27,00+ in hospitals and as many more again in care homes & the community, then we're looking at 150,000+ by the end of August at the very least.

There was shock & horror when the government first announced "that up to 20,00 people could die" and yet here we are merely in the transition stages and a so-called "flattening of the peak."  Lift the current restrictions and you can put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Covid 19 aint going nowhere. It's with us indefinitely and just as the bog-standard flu, it will return year after year and have the same devastating effect.

Happy Christmas.

Whats puzzling me is why this hasn't gone full blown in the dirt poor shitholes of Africa, Latin America and Asia and is only culling in developed countries with top health care infrastructure? Apparently in Sudan there are currently 3 ventilators in the whole country of countless millions of skinnys.

One explanation is there is virtually zero testing being carried out in aforementioned tropical cesspits so it might already be there and about to start running amok. One thing we don't need to get this shit under control then have it start again via imports from the third world. I can see a scenario where certain country's are declared safe zones and the rest are no go areas. Say goodbye to your exotic holidays for a generation until the natives have all succumb to chink thinner.    

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whats puzzling me is why this hasn't gone full blown in the dirt poor shitholes of Africa, Latin America and Asia and is only culling in developed countries with top health care infrastructure? Apparently in Sudan there are currently 3 ventilators in the whole country of countless millions of skinnys.

One explanation is there is virtually zero testing being carried out in aforementioned tropical cesspits so it might already be there and about to start running amok. One thing we don't need to get this shit under control then have it start again via imports from the third world. I can see a scenario where certain country's are declared safe zones and the rest are no go areas. Say goodbye to your exotic holidays for a generation until the natives have all succumb to chink thinner.    

It will do Stubbs, it will do. It's merely a question of time. 

The World Health Organization have carried out tests which 'confirm' that the virus can and does exist in the air. Tests were carried out meticulously, and whereas the spores of Covid 19 were not evident in very large open spaces, smaller places such as the inside of buildings showed readings of infected spores which can thrive for up to 2 hours. Scientists in Nebraska, and also in Switzerland have done their own independent tests & research, both of which confirmed the same findings. Coronavirus was evident within each room they tested including all surfaces as well as the air.  

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Happy Christmas.

The information Newsround broadcasts these days has come on leaps and bounds since I was a nipper.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The information Newsround broadcasts these days has come on leaps and bounds since I was a nipper.

We've also gone decimal, the King has died and Germany have invaded Poland.Yep, we've come a long way since you were a nipper. Shame you aint.

See the source image  

On 22/03/2020 at 21:22, The Beast said:

The capitalist system is built on debt. Now the peasants at the bottom of the pile can't pay their debts, because they have been told to fuck off home and lock their doors, the fucking government is giving away money. If the debts aren't paid the banks will go tits up....again. This is not sustainable. I'm guessing a shitload of money will have to be written off in some form of agreement between the leading economies and the World bank. Those that have an interest in making their ideology stick,  have no choice, or have to eat humble pie and say capitalism doesn't work and Mr Chink's communism is better. 

Meanwhile, in the real World, the bodies are mounting up. Cunts like me have to attend to the virus carriers with little more protection than a surgical mask, plastic apron and gloves. No wonder some of the clinicians are becoming the punters. Virtually all of the healthcare resource is directed at this fucking thing, but the long list of people that have multiple comorbidities still need their conditions managed, the elective surgery waiting lists will become even longer and cancer detection success will drop. Probably more people will die prematurely from inadequate and sub optimal healthcare the next few years than die directly from contracting coronavirus.

Whatever ones theory of how this virus came to be in circulation, we are not getting the show back on the road like before anytime soon. 

oi get to fucking work you slacker your a front line worker,whats all this being on cuntscorner.

• Like 2

On 29/04/2020 at 12:39, Stubby Pecker said:

Whats puzzling me is why this hasn't gone full blown in the dirt poor shitholes of Africa, Latin America and Asia and is only culling in developed countries with top health care infrastructure?

I may be down to the fact that their demographics are very young and covid targets mostly elderly and the sick. They will get a light trim of the weakest links, but as hardly anyone makes it past fifty in those shitholes, body count will also be lower. However, add a potential famine to the mix and the virus will grow exponentially.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One member posted a pic of that huge morgue being put in place in east London. Is it being used?

East London? You mean a mosque  surely? Typo?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One member posted a pic of that huge morgue being put in place in east London. Is it being used?

Yeah. My pal lives in Forestview Rd. which overlooks it. It’s like a fucking Tesco warehouse or something. Huge trucks coming and going all day and night and undertakers private ambulances all day long collecting bodies.The largest cemetery in London is a 60 second drive from it so it’s been well placed.

On 29/04/2020 at 12:13, 'eavensabove said:

Happy Christmas.

Good news then.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good news then.

For the frontline workers it is.  There's been calls to give them all massive bonus pay-outs, for looking after the frontline workers who are taking good care of the frontline workers in the frontline.   

Guest judgetwi
On 29/04/2020 at 12:13, 'eavensabove said:

Lift the current restrictions and you can put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Covid 19 aint going nowhere. It's with us indefinitely and just as the bog-standard flu, it will return year after year and have the same devastating effect.

Happy Christmas.

All day on the radio one politico after another has been telling me that more cunts will die from poverty  and mental health problems caused by lockdown and it’s social and economic consequences than Charlie Chan’s Batshit Special. Then some bitch from the House of Wax , Lady Imricherthanyousoshutup or something, starts crying that old cunts are being discriminated against and held prisoners in their own homes. Why am I getting the impression that I am being softened up for something i’m not going to like?

The lockdown is hitting the rich cunts hard.......being 50p poorer than they were yesterday is not in their DNA. Anybody who swallows this shit must be some sort of cunt. Let them be the guinea pigs for our totally trustworthy politician friends but not this cunt. 

I’m staying well away from people. I don’t like the thick cunts anyway so no great hardship for me.

Guest judgetwi
51 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

For the frontline workers it is.  There's been calls to give them all massive bonus pay-outs, for looking after the frontline workers who are taking good care of the frontline workers in the frontline.   

Whatever the bonus may or may not be it won’t compare with the 10 grand MPs have already awarded themselves for the terrible hardship of “working from home.” 

Presumably that’s to compensate for the expenses they are not able to fiddle when they are sat at home on their fat lying arses.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I may be down to the fact that their demographics are very young and covid targets mostly elderly and the sick. They will get a light trim of the weakest links, but as hardly anyone makes it past fifty in those shitholes, body count will also be lower. However, add a potential famine to the mix and the virus will grow exponentially.

Good news then