CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheltenham fucking festival again

Stubby Pecker

So we reach that lovely time of year when the cultured and pleasant folk of the Emerald Isle visit the grand centre of the Cotswolds to enrich our lives?

Nope. Several thousand inebriated bog rats, the very very scummiest ones, descend on town to coat the streets with blood, piss and puke by beating each other up. In the process they launder enough cash to keep their 4th world county going for a decade. To be fair, bookies, drug dealers and prostitutes make a killing out of these half wits but the rest of the civil population suffers.

One ray of light however, is there's a big chance these beady eyed oafs will take back a proper bad dose of tertiary chinky flu that'll wipe out their bog trotting kin folk by the 1000s

My utopian vision of all the Irish dead as a dodo might actually come true. I've already drafted my feasibility study for the mass rewilding of the whole island, after the crows and ravens have picked the corpses clean of course.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Several thousand inebriated bog rats, the very very scummiest ones, descend on town to coat the streets with blood, piss and puke by beating each other up.

That’s what’s known in spudland as ‘best behaviour’ Let’s just hope that one of them makes it back with chink flu  to infect Panzermurphy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s what’s known in spudland as ‘best behaviour’ Let’s just hope that one of them makes it back with chink flu  to infect Panzermurphy.

Panzyboy has no doubt already got and is a super spreader what with him playing his kazoo in pubs, mental asylums and homes for the deaf 

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So we reach that lovely time of year when the cultured and pleasant folk of the Emerald Isle visit the grand centre of the Cotswolds to enrich our lives?

Nope. Several thousand inebriated bog rats, the very very scummiest ones, descend on town to coat the streets with blood, piss and puke by beating each other up. In the process they launder enough cash to keep their 4th world county going for a decade. To be fair, bookies, drug dealers and prostitutes make a killing out of these half wits but the rest of the civil population suffers.

One ray of light however, is there's a big chance these beady eyed oafs will take back a proper bad dose of tertiary chinky flu that'll wipe out their bog trotting kin folk by the 1000s

My utopian vision of all the Irish dead as a dodo might actually come true. I've already drafted my feasibility study for the mass rewilding of the whole island, after the crows and ravens have picked the corpses clean of course.

You obviously can’t afford to go to Cheltenham and you’ve slid into bitter and twisted mode.

Stick with a night at the dogs 🐩 

lol.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You obviously can’t afford to go to Cheltenham and you’ve slid into bitter and twisted mode.

Stick with a night at the dogs 🐩 

lol.

If you genuinely knew the kind of wankers who frequented race week, you'd be appalled old bean. Inbred oikish micks the fucking lot.   

That said, most of these Irish cunts carry a massive roll of cash and are constantly pissed on room temperature weasel piss lager. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As most of dem live in caravans and smoke like chimneys their underplaying health problems make the didycoys a perfect host for Covid19.     Iam at the festival tomorrow and will leave a fresh pint of Guinness unattended at the bar....having coughed and spat in it first.

That should wipe out the Catholic half.

On 10/03/2020 at 00:25, Monumental cunt said:

As most of dem live in caravans and smoke like chimneys their underplaying health problems make the didycoys a perfect host for Covid19.     Iam at the festival tomorrow and will leave a fresh pint of Guinness unattended at the bar....having coughed and spat in it first.

That should wipe out the Catholic half.

Ive seen the quality of the pints of Guinness "served" in the UK..no Irishman would touch it ...t'would benefit you more to drink it MC baby..put a bit of iron in that pallid frame of yours and meat on those skeletal legs.. itd do your trout chest a power of good too spuddy picker

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive seen the quality of the pints of Guinness "served" in the UK..no Irishman would touch it ...t'would benefit you more to drink it MC baby..put a bit of iron in that pallid frame of yours and meat on those skeletal legs.. itd do your trout chest a power of good too spuddy picker

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

For all your gormless gobbing off about the "benefits" of being in the EU it might well end up that a lot of people in oiland along with folks in the UK might be glad of those stretches of sea that separate from the European landmass and at least help slow the spread of the infection.

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

For all your gormless gobbing off about the "benefits" of being in the EU it might well end up that a lot of people in oiland along with folks in the UK might be glad of those stretches of sea that separate from the European landmass and at least help slow the spread of the infection.

I should think the Coronavirus has took one look at Ireland and thought ‘Fucking no way. It looks absolutely shit here. Let’s give it a miss lads. These poor cunts have got enough wrong with them already, with their big daft heads and massive hands and feet.’

• Like 1

I had to pop into town this morning to take care of a few things and fuck me, the place was crawling with cunts. 100s and 100s of identically dressed chavy types trying to look smart in there Tescos bought suits all sprinting to the pubs for their all day breakfast washed down with a few £5 a pint luke warm Carlings.

I think I joked in the OP about the pavements lined with vomit and blood stains but I wasn't wrong- chunks of kebab meat and chips being eagerly wolfed down by the local shite hawks and broken glass for kids and dogs to walk in.

I hope every fucking one of the gormless fuckers catches tertiary chink flu leading to complete organ failure. 

• Like 1

On 09/03/2020 at 23:06, Stubby Pecker said:

A wretched hive of scum and villainy. Despite being local I’ve never been to the races and I certainly wouldn’t venture into Cheltenham while it’s full of the tinker morons.