CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBBoC

Trucking Funt

The British boxing board of control has suspended Billy Joe Saunders boxing licence for making a joke instructional video on how to beat your missus if she gets a bit lippy during the lockdown. Any fuckwit with a flicker of a sense of humour could see he was taking the piss but it would seem the snowflakes have now even infiltrated the noble sport. The world doesn't make sense anymore.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The British boxing board of control has suspended Billy Joe Saunders boxing licence for making a joke instructional video on how to beat your missus if she gets a bit lippy during the lockdown. Any fuckwit with a flicker of a sense of humour could see he was taking the piss but it would seem the snowflakes have now even infiltrated the noble sport. The world doesn't make sense anymore.

I've spent the day quoting him to my neighbours. Some mouthy bitches round here. 

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

He might aswell give her a swift uppercut otherwise he’ll be banned for fuck all.

Guest judgetwi

The cunt is a pikey. Battering the shit out of women and children, inflicting cruelty on horses and dogs, stealing anything that isn’t nailed down is just part of his culture. Suspending his licence is a blatant act of racism.

Unfortunately the cognitive dissonance between racism and feminism has fucked him up the arse. Perhaps, if he were a peaceful and cunts weren’t dying of Corbyn19 the likes of Shameless Checkmebankaccount and the BBC might take up his cause. 

No matter, as soon as there is money to be made I suspect Mr Hearns will come to rescue this poor, misunderstood innocent boy.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Anyone called 'Billy Joe' deserves to fucked with the rough end of a pineapple,fucking pikey cunt

To be fair, most of the cunts named 'Billy Joe' are toothless sister fucking halfwits from the Appalachians who put their hands in their pockets and start dancing when someone plays a banjo. 

I doubt if any of them have ever seen a pineapple or any other form of Vitamin- C.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There aren't really a people called Hawaiians. They're all Samoan/Tongan mongrels. Except Duane Chapman. He's just a silly fucking shortarse twat.

I had to google who he was. Looked up his height, he's a short arse but his son is a fucking dwarf. No wonder they had a security group off camera, to stop them from having their arses handed to them by irate mexican women. I'd love to see that cunt and his gang go onto a travellers site to get someone. As Turkish said "Every action has a reaction. And a pikey reaction is quite a fucking thing". 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bernard Fuck
On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 00:29, Trucking Funt said:

I'd like to think he knew exactly what he was doing and did it to provoke and mock.

Someone with a spine. I doubt any Millenial would challenge his actions away from a keyboard.