CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs. Snorters. Cop Scum.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

The Police Service, a narcissistic paradise for the worst of humanity to exercise their daddy issues. Now I see scum everywhere, waving grateful idiots in and out of shops and taking every opportunity to shout commands, expressing a maniacal joy in their faces as they announce any number of the new distancing slogans. Self important cunts. 

6 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The Police Service, a narcissistic paradise for the worst of humanity to exercise their daddy issues. Now I see scum everywhere, waving grateful idiots in and out of shops and taking every opportunity to shout commands, expressing a maniacal joy in their faces as they announce any number of the new distancing slogans. Self important cunts. 

The upside to this is that many of the brainwashed cunts who have spent their entire lives showing unquestionable reverence to the fascist swine are beginning to see through the facade. If you look across the media headlines today, you will find almost unanimous condemnation of the tactics being used by the filth. Public goodwill is evaporating fast and every spiteful brainfart idea such as pouring dye into the Blue lagoon at Hapur Hill, that they come up with is only going to accelerate it.

Eventually, somebody is going to mount a legal challenge against the police over their deliberate misinterpretation of the lockdown guidance and misuse of surveillance drones being used to harass people engaging in perfectly lawful activity. This will expose the Chief constables for the filthy totalitarian cunts they really are.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The upside to this is that many of the brainwashed cunts who have spent their entire lives showing unquestionable reverence to the fascist swine are beginning to see through the facade. If you look across the media headlines today, you will find almost unanimous condemnation of the tactics being used by the filth. Public goodwill is evaporating fast and every spiteful brainfart idea such as pouring dye into the Blue lagoon at Hapur Hill, that they come up with is only going to accelerate it.

Eventually, somebody is going to mount a legal challenge against the police over their deliberate misinterpretation of the lockdown guidance and misuse of surveillance drones being used to harass people engaging in perfectly lawful activity. This will expose the Chief constables for the filthy totalitarian cunts they really are.

The typically limp-dicked government response needs some bells on I think. 'Be consistent' is about all I've heard from the office of stig-of-the-dump. 

7 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The typically limp-dicked government response needs some bells on I think. 'Be consistent' is about all I've heard from the office of stig-of-the-dump. 

Give it another 10 days of this shit and when he notices his approval rating nosedive, Boris will find a senior pig to publicly slap down in order to maintain his "man of the people" image.

With Keir Starmer likely to be elected as Labour leader with a mandate to eradicate the momentum lunatics from the party, he might actually manage to rebuild the red wall and give Boris a run for his money if he can move them back to the centre. The Northern monkeys have long memories when it comes to Tory misrule.

11 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Reported.

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported.

Easy to do I suppose, considering the cops are in a circle around you, waiting for their blowjobs.

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's a case of life imitating art in this instance. Anyone remember Operation Good Guys?

I thought it was only me. Ray Burdis and Dominic Anciano, the two responsible for 'Love Honour And Obey'. 

The bloke who played constable Bill Zeebub was Bill Scully, received the QGM for fighting off a hostile force of 200 arabs with himself and 4 other SAS. Definitely in the top of the 'celeb hard cunt' table.

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Decry 'Parliamentary Democracy' as an anachronism if you like, but it's the best governing system the world has got - and certainly better than the only scrutiny being given to the legislation destroying centuries of civil liberties and crashing the economy on the pretext of fuck all, coming from spam parollogram Laura Kuenssberg.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Decry 'Parliamentary Democracy' as an anachronism if you like, but it's the best governing system the world has got - and certainly better than the only scrutiny being given to the legislation destroying centuries of civil liberties and crashing the economy on the pretext of fuck all, coming from spam parollogram Laura Kuenssberg.

What is a 'spam parallogram'? 

Got stopped today by the old bill and had to explain my routine, but the cop was actually quite polite and we got on our way right away. Standing about thirty yards away, a geriatric cunt was recording the cops on his mobile, probably waiting for a bit of a live action to spice up his covid misery afternoon. 

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Got stopped today by the old bill and had to explain my routine, but the cop was actually quite polite and we got on our way right away. Standing about thirty yards away, a geriatric cunt was recording the cops on his mobile, probably waiting for a bit of a live action to spice up his covid misery afternoon. 

That old man is dead now. Cop was a carrier, like all the rest. 

• 3 weeks later...