CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

So some fucking Tiger in a zoo has tested positive for Wong flu.....  so now there is a fear that all Cats will have to be isolated and put into lockdown.  No doubt left wing BAME activists will jump on the bandwagon when only Black cats are dying.

Peter Benetton was nicknames the Cat.... and he died today.

Tim Brook Taylor from the Goodies also died....genuinely of Covid.  He must have caught it from Kitten Kong.

Sterling Moss also died today....no cats involved....but he did once have a black face after a race....the fucking racist.

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So some fucking Tiger in a zoo has tested positive for Wong flu.....  so now there is a fear that all Cats will have to be isolated and put into lockdown.  No doubt left wing BAME activists will jump on the bandwagon when only Black cats are dying.

How the fuck can a tiger get wong flu? I mean who's gonna get close enough to sneeze in its face?  Sounds like bollocks to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How the fuck can a tiger get wong flu? I mean who's gonna get close enough to sneeze in its face?  Sounds like bollocks to me. 

Unfortunately it’s true....  like the time someone bummed a monkey and gave us AIDs.   
Thing is if it can jump species after just a few weeks.... where could this all end up.   Scary shit.  

You look at your cat ..it could kill you.   Your dog next.  Birds could get it.... then what.     We are proper fucked if it has genuinely jumped so quickly into another species.     From bats to us is one thing but then us to cats is another....

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's going to get close enough? The fucking Chinese of course, when they're trying to extract its dental plaque or other such crap because they believe infusing it into a tea will make their little yellow cocks stay harder, or something.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You look at your cat ..it could kill you.   Your dog next.  Birds could get it.... then what.     We are proper fucked if it has genuinely jumped so quickly into another species.     From bats to us is one thing but then us to cats is another....

You think that's bad? Did you ever read "The Girl With All The Gifts"?

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eh? Who’d sneeze on a tigers bollocks? And what would anyone be doing to be in that position anyway? This is becoming a very strange story.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eh? Who’d sneeze on a tigers bollocks? And what would anyone be doing to be in that position anyway? This is becoming a very strange story.

I like you Billy. But I'm very tempted to call you a fucking idiot. But I'll refrain from doing so at this time. But I cant promise that I won't in the future if you say something that's fucking idiotic. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I like you Billy. But I'm very tempted to call you a fucking idiot. But I'll refrain from doing so at this time. But I cant promise that I won't in the future if you say something that's fucking idiotic. 

Y’after a foight? 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Y’after a foight? 

You are privileged. I was given no such warning. She said I was like Frank. 🤔 ⚰️

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Peter Benetton was nicknames the Cat.... and he died today.

Peter BENNETON? Fuck me! This from the poor boy from the slums of Manchester made multi millionaire, Man City season ticket holder and Cotswolds estate owner?

Liar, fake, fraud, bullshitter and........ wanker. 😁

Guest 'eavensabove
On 13/04/2020 at 02:02, Monumental cunt said:

Unfortunately it’s true....  like the time someone bummed a monkey and gave us AIDs.   
Thing is if it can jump species after just a few weeks.... where could this all end up.   Scary shit.  

ALL cats and dogs (and most other animals) can be infected with Covid, however it has not direct effect on their health. On the other hand, an infected 'person' can pass the virus onto the fur/coat of cats or dogs and this can then be passed on to others... If anybody is still fucking dumb enough, in believing that COVID 19 can only be spread from person to person, then they're as thick as a bat. (Sic) 

The virus can remain infectious for up to 72 hours on certain surfaces, and so consider this:  Airfreight cargo (including foodstuffs) for example, was loaded by infected chumps in Zongoland and within 24-48 hours its landed here in UK and being loaded onto hundreds of distribution trucks and before the virus poses no threat, it's already infected 'some' of those here who came into contact with the goods... Furthermore, all this bollocks about keeping 6ft away from each other, is another load of tosh:  The virus can in fact travel up to 30meters if it's coughed/breathed into the air. Coupled with that, is say an infected person touches a surface, and then fucks off. You, touch the same surface up to 72 hours later (in some instances depending on the material) and bingo, you yourself now have the virus on your hands... It has also been widely broadcast that 2 infected people can infect a further 400+ within the space of a month. WRONG: Without any interference/safety measures in place, ONE person can infect a further 90,000 in six weeks... Fact.

I'm personally of the mind that we've all got the cunting thing. Some will get ill, others will not, and whilst some will be dead within 7 days, some may take up to 5 weeks before they snuff it. It's a lottery, and each individual has their own separate chances of survival.  

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

ALL cats and dogs (and most other animals) can be infected with Covid, however it has not direct effect on their health. On the other hand, an infected 'person' can pass the virus onto the fur/coat of cats or dogs and this can then be passed on to others... If anybody is still fucking dumb enough, in believing that COVID 19 can only be spread from person to person, then they're as thick as a bat. (Sic) 

The virus can remain infectious for up to 72 hours on certain surfaces, and so consider this:  Airfreight cargo (including foodstuffs) for example, was loaded by infected chumps in Zongoland and within 24-48 hours its landed here in UK and being loaded onto hundreds of distribution trucks and before the virus poses no threat, it's already infected 'some' of those here who came into contact with the goods... Furthermore, all this bollocks about keeping 6ft away from each other, is another load of tosh:  The virus can in fact travel up to 30meters if it's coughed/breathed into the air. Coupled with that, is say an infected person touches a surface, and then fucks off. You, touch the same surface up to 72 hours later (in some instances depending on the material) and bingo, you yourself now have the virus on your hands... It has also been widely broadcast that 2 infected people can infect a further 400+ within the space of a month. WRONG: Without any interference/safety measures in place, ONE person can infect a further 90,000 in six weeks... Fact.

I'm personally of the mind that we've all got the cunting thing. Some will get ill, others will not, and whilst some will be dead within 7 days, some may take up to 5 weeks before they snuff it. It's a lottery, and each individual has their own separate chances of survival.  

Thank you for your synopsis Dr Mengele.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It has always been anticipated that 80% of the population would be infected. Boris' Plan A was to let that happen, the theory being that such action would not only develop a national "herd immunity" but also be less damaging to the economy but once the medical statisticians has calculated the extent to which the NHS' capacity would be swamped by several factors, Plan B was put into action to "flatten the curve" and keep the caseload within NHS and ICU operational limits. Sweden has gone down the Plan A route though the jury is out on that one. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It has always been anticipated that 80% of the population would be infected. Boris' Plan A was to let that happen, the theory being that such action would not only develop a national "herd immunity" but also be less damaging to the economy but once the medical statisticians has calculated the extent to which the NHS' capacity would be swamped by several factors, Plan B was put into action to "flatten the curve" and keep the caseload within NHS and ICU operational limits. Sweden has gone down the Plan A route though the jury is out on that one. 

Apart from the mount of 'factual' info which can be found online, there was (for the first time on tv) an Horizon programme on BBC2 this last Thursday. I'd recommend all to watch it. It was presented by some of the most knowledgeable (and openly honest) scientists in UK and it pulls no punches, whilst also making the science relatively simple to grasp... The overriding outcome, is that we are too late to do too much about preventing the spread or the numbers of people that are already infected. Secondly, the ONLY current effective way to minimise & control the spread would be to test every single person. As for a vaccine? Forget it, at least for the foreseeable future. The standard Flu jab took 20 years to develop, and the vaccine for Ebola took five, and neither of those virus's are as contagious as Covid-19. Furthermore, as with like the flu jab, it is anticipated that only 10% of those vaccinated will benefit in the first year, and it could take up to a further 16 years before 45% of the population have 'responded' to it. Such vaccines, need to be continuously re-developed as an ongoing programme year after year.

The wearing of masks will most definitely be the 'next thing' for all, and the sole reason that most governments have been reluctant to implement the wearing of them, is simply down to mass panic-purchasing and the likelihood that 75% of the masks currently on the market will not protect against Covid. They can barely keep up with PPE for frontline workers etc., and for masks to have their effect every person will be required to wear them, use, and care for them properly.

Every common Joe, is looking at this virus differently and has their own personal point of view about it. We are all dealing with it in ways & methods that fit into 'our own' agenda. However, those who are still underestimating this virus are plain & simply dicing with death, and so much so that within the next 10 days they will be history. There is no such thing as being too careful when dealing with this pox, and the choices you make are to decide if you want to be one of the living: Wise-up       

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Apart from the mount of 'factual' info which can be found online, there was (for the first time on tv) an Horizon programme on BBC2 this last Thursday. I'd recommend all to watch it. It was presented by some of the most knowledgeable (and openly honest) scientists in UK and it pulls no punches, whilst also making the science relatively simple to grasp... The overriding outcome, is that we are too late to do too much about preventing the spread or the numbers of people that are already infected. Secondly, the ONLY current effective way to minimise & control the spread would be to test every single person. As for a vaccine? Forget it, at least for the foreseeable future. The standard Flu jab took 20 years to develop, and the vaccine for Ebola took five, and neither of those virus's are as contagious as Covid-19. Furthermore, as with like the flu jab, it is anticipated that only 10% of those vaccinated will benefit in the first year, and it could take up to a further 16 years before 45% of the population have 'responded' to it. Such vaccines, need to be continuously re-developed as an ongoing programme year after year.

The wearing of masks will most definitely be the 'next thing' for all, and the sole reason that most governments have been reluctant to implement the wearing of them, is simply down to mass panic-purchasing and the likelihood that 75% of the masks currently on the market will not protect against Covid. They can barely keep up with PPE for frontline workers etc., and for masks to have their effect every person will be required to wear them, use, and care for them properly.

Every common Joe, is looking at this virus differently and has their own personal point of view about it. We are all dealing with it in ways & methods that fit into 'our own' agenda. However, those who are still underestimating this virus are plain & simply dicing with death, and so much so that within the next 10 days they will be history. There is no such thing as being too careful when dealing with this pox, and the choices you make are to decide if you want to be one of the living: Wise-up       

Fucking hell 'eavens, you had a lobotomy in the last day or so? I quite liked the jaunty one liners. Now you've gone all serious. You're scaring me.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Thank you for your synopsis Dr Mengele.

Your welcome. Keep up to date with my further releases, and my reports on the availability of this Seasons crop of Asparagus, which I know is a matter of great importance to you Punkers.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell 'eavens, you had a lobotomy in the last day or so? I quite liked the jaunty one liners. Now you've gone all serious. You're scaring me.

I swallowed a clock Gyps. My posts are now time-consuming. 

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your welcome. Keep up to date with my further releases, and my reports on the availability of this Seasons crop of Asparagus, which I know is a matter of great importance to you Punkers.  

The Giant Cucumber and Butternut Squash crops are likely to interest him more.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Not something I’d want to type with a few Jack Daniels in me. Full marks for spellchecking it though.

My Mrs told me that sex was better on holiday. That wasn't a nice a postcard to receive. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I walked all the way to the Post Office in Alicante to fucking post it for her.

I know you're lying. She told me she's visiting my best mate in Fyfe.