CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd like to ask something too... Have you played with your Dreidel much lately?

I don’t know what a “Dreidel” is. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Neither did he. He protected them by observing them from an upstairs window with his trusty 'bye-knock-yoo-lars'.

Nearly there Hardman. Nearly. 😀

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ex-OB Marje? Why can’t I be current OB? Oh yeah, your little mates didn’t give you the go ahead for that did they? Of course, if I were OB , ex or otherwise, I would hardly be dumb enough to come on here, shooting my mouth off giving my opinions, and losing my pension due to my “hate crime.”

Yet there is a cunt on here, claiming to be a doctor, and you all suck his remoaner, libtard cock. Why would a doctor come on here, given the nature of this website, and put his future at risk like that?

Probably because he is a bullshitter like you Marjorie.......desperate to get the recognition he can’t get in real life.

Well excuse me if I cry my little girly eyes out for you bullied at school wankers. I love you Marje. 🤪

No, seriously.

Trust me, @Last Cunt Standing is no doctor. He's a lefty cockwomble with a thesaurus who rage quits when confronted with some good old fashioned centre-right logic. My best guess is he goes on lots of demos when he's not wiping old men's arses and shouts "Nazi" at anyone he's afraid of before getting his head kicked in.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The irony is.. you know exactly what it all means. Try me bullshitter. I fucking dare you. 

I don’t think you should be using terms like “irony” Hardman. Clearly  this is a concept you don’t understand. 

By the way, may I request you call me a “dirty Muzzie” in future rather than a “dirty Jew?” It makes no difference to you which insult you use but it means something to me. It’s a bit cheeky I grant you but as my old Mum (Gawd rest her soul) used to say....”don’t ask, don’t get” Of course when I did ask she would say, “so all of sudden your father is George Soros? I’ve given birth to a klutz already.”

Now that, my little friend, is irony. At least I think it is. What do you think Brainbox?

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Trust me, @Last Cunt Standing is no doctor. He's a lefty cockwomble with a thesaurus who rage quits when confronted with some good old fashioned centre-right logic. My best guess is he goes on lots of demos when he's not wiping old men's arses and shouts "Nazi" at anyone he's afraid of before getting his head kicked in.

I like your style my friend. You’d have to be pretty thick to believe that a doctor would come on here, put his whole life on the line, to repeat a load of Guardian/BBC remoaner bollocks. It’s ok for Pansy boy to do it, he’s just a two bob, paddy mouth almighty.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t think you should be using terms like “irony” Hardman. Clearly  this is a concept you don’t understand. 

By the way, may I request you call me a “dirty Muzzie” in future rather than a “dirty Jew?” It makes no difference to you which insult you use but it means something to me. It’s a bit cheeky I grant you but as my old Mum (Gawd rest her soul) used to say....”don’t ask, don’t get” Of course when I did ask she would say, “so all of sudden your father is George Soros? I’ve given birth to a klutz already.”

Now that, my little friend, is irony. At least I think it is. What do you think Brainbox?

Are you a Sikh by any chance Judgie babes?

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well said Pretend Northern Rich Boy Who Pulled Himself Out of Poverty By His Bootstraps. Of all the braggart “look at me” wankers on here you are the best.

Actually, that’s bollocks. I’m a bit of a fickle cunt to be honest. I could change my mind at any minute. 🤠

I am from Crewe and proud of it.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

What do I think? 

I still think that you don't understand irony. Oh, the irony! 😂 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ex-OB Marje? Why can’t I be current OB? Oh yeah, your little mates didn’t give you the go ahead for that did they? Of course, if I were OB , ex or otherwise, I would hardly be dumb enough to come on here, shooting my mouth off giving my opinions, and losing my pension due to my “hate crime.”

Yet there is a cunt on here, claiming to be a doctor, and you all suck his remoaner, libtard cock. Why would a doctor come on here, given the nature of this website, and put his future at risk like that?

Probably because he is a bullshitter like you Marjorie.......desperate to get the recognition he can’t get in real life.

Well excuse me if I cry my little girly eyes out for you bullied at school wankers. I love you Marje. 🤪

No, seriously.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Somehow I knew you two would find each other. Bless. 

On 27/05/2020 at 07:03, Monumental cunt said:

The Abos want THEIR cuntry back you fucking illegal immigrant.... hope they spear you soon.  What’s left of your burnt shit hole.

I’d be angry too if I was losing 600 to 1 at half time. You’ve not had that much of a pasting since the days of Alan Ball, have you?

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

...Do you honestly think your accusations bother me? I sold cannabis Jewdy, I didn't abuse kids or rob old ladies...

That sorta absolves yourself of any responsibility. You may have not robbed old ladies but what about your "clients"? Where did they get their funding? Its not as if you ran a credit check or means tested punters prior to making a grubby sale.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Guess again, motherfucker. 

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That sorta absolves yourself of any responsibility. You may have not robbed old ladies but what about your "clients"? Where did they get their funding? Its not as if you ran a credit check or means tested punters prior to making a grubby sale.

I once had this debate with a new client at the collective. He had never harmed anyone in his life to pay for his drug and other bad habits .. did a bit of shoplifting, would go and offer to do some gardening for old folk and once in the house help himself to an odd thing or two that she might not notice had gone missing. He had often done a con where he told old folks that the valuables they had got were fakes and replaced the real items with fakes. He also said that if had found out that if some frail old codger was an ex serviceman he would try to find out if they had still got an old gun and then tell them that they would be in trouble with the police if they found out and would offer to dump the gun for them .. none of this had of course ever harmed anyone. We only saw him the once .. when he left the petty cash box was missing.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I honestly can't picture Wolfie in front of a computers Beringer monitor speaker with a baseline rumbling, and the obligatory break running above it.

I didn't know you were such a Bowie man, Ev? I discovered him through my elder sister as a kid. 'Modern Love' is a personal favourite.

errrrrm, I even lived with him and Ronson for a short while during the early 70s at Haddon Hall, Beckenham (that will get right-up Wolfie's nose) and up until the 1990s I don't s'pose I missed many of his shows in England, from 1972 including Tin Machine and Live Aid. I first met him live in 1967 wiv me elder brother. As Wolfie will undoubtedly tell you (he's an arse-sniffing groupie of mine) I've contributed to several books on Bowie, was in the Blue Jean video, and I'm very proud to say that Bowie is inarguably one of the most influential artists of our generation. Pure fucking genius. Oh, I also have the original life mask of Bowie, cast from his face in c1974, together with other serious items of historical memorabilia… Wolfie. And no Punkers, I aint got any of his underwear. Sorry to disappoint. You'll just have to sniff your pair of Fwank's thermals. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I once had this debate with a new client at the collective. He had never harmed anyone in his life to pay for his drug and other bad habits .. did a bit of shoplifting, would go and offer to do some gardening for old folk and once in the house help himself to an odd thing or two that she might not notice had gone missing. He had often done a con where he told old folks that the valuables they had got were fakes and replaced the real items with fakes. He also said that if had found out that if some frail old codger was an ex serviceman he would try to find out if they had still got an old gun and then tell them that they would be in trouble with the police if they found out and would offer to dump the gun for them .. none of this had of course ever harmed anyone. We only saw him the once .. when he left the petty cash box was missing.

Do you know Gyps, bruvver? 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

You have the wit of Susan Boyle. Now do the human race a favour and die of aneurysm.

That’d be an aneurysm, you stupid cunt. I learnt that at medical school. And by medical school, I mean the summer I worked as a Hospital Porter, hung about the doctors’ mess and picked up some tips. The rest is just Latin, chasing nurses, bad handwriting and obfuscation. But a bright and well-read chap like you would know that. Personally I’m hoping you get rapid-onset tertiary syphillis when Jewdy finally talks you into an initiation blow job. Might be something of a diagnostic challenge, mind, given that you already act like the sort of brain-dead wanker who’d be kicked out of a class full of Edwards Syndrome patients for being a bit slow on the uptake. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You need a TF BUNDY tattoo like no one else alive. 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I like your style my friend. You’d have to be pretty thick to believe that a doctor would come on here, put his whole life on the line, to repeat a load of Guardian/BBC remoaner bollocks. It’s ok for Pansy boy to do it, he’s just a two bob, paddy mouth almighty.

Aww ya remembered me jewdz baby..ill get me wise aul sean mháthair to say a few novenas fer yer heathen jesus murderin soul

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’d be an aneurysm, you stupid cunt. I learnt that at medical school. And by medical school, I mean the summer I worked as a Hospital Porter, hung about the doctors’ mess and picked up some tips. The rest is just Latin, chasing nurses, bad handwriting and obfuscation. But a bright and well-read chap like you would know that. Personally I’m hoping you get rapid-onset tertiary syphillis when Jewdy finally talks you into an initiation blow job. Might be something of a diagnostic challenge, mind, given that you already act like the sort of brain-dead wanker who’d be kicked out of a class full of Edwards Syndrome patients for being a bit slow on the uptake. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You need a TF BUNDY tattoo like no one else alive. 

Now you're just spewing shit out like an alcoholic chucking up a rancid kebab. You can seize upon a typo and recite bollocks from a handily bookmarked webpage which throws off the gullible on this site but it doesn't cut the mustard with my walt radar. I'm well and truly on your case sunbeam. You're a fake and a fucking wanker, more commonly known as Munchhausen's syndrome of the bullshit gland. Pathetic cockwombles like youself should be taken into the woods and beaten with clubs until you're no longer a threat to the vulnerable in society. 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You is a skank. You is so lucky you ain’t my baby muvver. Don’t know nuffink about life on the streets innit.

Pussy klaat!!

• Like 1

On 28/05/2020 at 02:24, judgetwi said:

No, seriously.

Of course you can't join you're in a wheelchair for fucks sake. That only happens in movies (I know you call them that). The cozzers are scraping the barrell lately by admitting midgets, spackers, and probably trannies, but not raspberries as of now.

You should think about joining up again? With your many mental conditions and mobility issues you'd make commissioner in no time.

No need to thank me 

• Like 2