CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bono - He just had to do it...

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Step right on up folks for The Sale of The Century courteousy of Bono for the casualties of Covid. "I just had to do something..." he quipped from behind a welding  shield which he intends to sign & flog to raise untold millions for the Covids. 

"A concert is too predictable and not practical given the effects to our health," announced Bono.  "One Love Covid-19 Relief auction is the next best thing."

Other delights up for grabs include: a printed copy of his lyrics to "Where The Streets Have No Name" with Bono written on it; a pair of Amy Whorehouse clodhoppers (pictured) an hours worth of banjo lessons with Mumford & Sons; a 2010 Mobo award donated by Dizzee Rascal and a signed Thank You Card from Gabrielle... nothing (as yet) from Bobby Gerdolph, Sting or Midge.

See the source image 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is Paula Yates' rotting corpse up for grabs? I'd bid for that, it would make a lovely conversation piece for the orangery.

That's a bit extravagant, Baws, or should I say INXS.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

that corpse was pickled before she died, no sign of decomposition at all.

If rumour is anything to go by, she's still alive and has grown a penis. It's up for grabs with a lower estimate of 9 guineas.

See the source image 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is Paula Yates' rotting corpse up for grabs? I'd bid for that, it would make a lovely conversation piece for the orangery.

She's already interred, Baws, on Hughie Green

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You mean that most sincerely, you really do. *

*Anyone who saw Opportunity Knocks would mostly know what I'm talking about. Mostly. 

In the old days, if yer tele didn't work, you'd just keep thumping the top of it until, eventually,  Hughie Green stopped jumping up and down. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Gerdolph is flogging one of his dead Midges. It was found amongst his head lice and is surplus to his requirements.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

If these selb cunts, who are still trading on past, supposed glories, when every think cunt rushed to the shops to by their latest shite on tape, really wanted to raise a few quid for the poor bastards effected by Hong Kong Fluey then they should either;

a. donate 10% each of their personal fortunes to the NHS etc, which would amount to a couple to 100 million quid

b. stream themselves live setting fire to themselves in the their ridiculous houses for a £1 pay per view fee, which would raise a couple of billion quid at least

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Gerdolph is flogging one of his dead Midges. It was found amongst his head lice and is surplus to his requirements.

See the source image

Never mind everyone wash your hands for 20 seconds. That cunt Geldof has been in need of a fucking bath for for at least 40 years, the filthy soap dodging slag. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You mean that most sincerely, you really do. *

*Anyone who saw Opportunity Knocks would mostly know what I'm talking about. Mostly. 

I remember Opportunity Knocks well. Some guitar playing cunt with a moustache called Bernie Flint won it a few times.

1 minute ago, Monaco Slim said:

anyone who thinks covid19 is a real virus is a stupid fucking faggot cunt.

I suspect that to be true as well. There's about 20-30 of us contributing regularly on here, from lands end to jock land, and no cunts been affected, at least nobody's reported so. Population control dystopian government shit. Sinister at best.