Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
ChildeHarold

Face Mask Fiasco

On 31/07/2020 at 22:31, ChildeHarold said:

Don't ask Judge Twat. 

Thank you for putting me in my place my friend. I’m sure Mr Roops will be along to suck your winkle very shortly,

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thank you for putting me in my place my friend. I’m sure Mr Roops will be along to suck your winkle very shortly,

Imbecile.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Been off site for a few days Jewdz, licking your wounds, eh. Looks like Mr Roops has you in checkmate.... 

You daft old bastard. 

On 31/07/2020 at 23:24, Earl of Punkape said:

I suspect you are actually an escaped baboon from Porton Down animal experimentation wing...

Is that where you two met? 

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m terribly sorry but I am unable to reply to this abuse. Mr Roops now requires that any post I make passes his approval before being published. Yeah, fucking enjoy your Roops approved echo chamber. Good luck wankers.......not that you’ll ever see  this.

Oh Yeah Judge, Me and Roops are best buddies...

0/10 for observation, idiot. I get on better with you than I do with her. Crybaby cunt.

On 02/08/2020 at 22:17, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh Yeah Judge, Me and Roops are best buddies...

0/10 for observation, idiot. I get on better with you than I do with her. Crybaby cunt.

That’s the point Hardman. Little boys raging about her menstrual cycle and promiscuity he can deal with because he ain’t a fucking bird in the first place. 

But challenge his fake, know it all braggadocio and you get fucked. 

You’re so fucking dumb you can’t see it. He’ll let you see this though.......you know why don’t you?

That’s the point Hardman. Little boys raging about her menstrual cycle and promiscuity he can deal with because he ain’t a fucking bird in the first place. 

You’re so fucking dumb you can’t see it. He’ll let you see this though.......you know why don’t you?

I don't tend to mention his/her menstrual cycle or sexual proclivities, so I hope you're not including me in that.

And I assume you mean that I'll be allowed to see your above post so it creates tension between you and me? I probably see more than you give me credit for. If you think I'm thick, it speaks more to your cerebral capacity, or lack of, than mine.

• Like 2

I deal with it 'cos when a punter goes LCD insults they reveal an inability to argue a point and I know I have them by the proverbial. You're the worst type of spineless twat who does same by proxy. You get to use the insult by commenting other punters' use of it. You're all mouth and no trousers.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I deal with it 'cos when a punter goes LCD insults they reveal an inability to argue a point and I know I have them by the proverbial. You're the worst type of spineless twat who does same by proxy. You get to use the insult by commenting other punters' use of it. You're all mouth and no trousers.

I can't believe the dopey cunt thinks you and I are in cahoots. I don't dislike you or anything, but I don't ever recall us seeing eye to eye on fucking anything. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Rank hypocrisy in the case of your sock puppet/BFF Harold the Child. Explain yourself.

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rank hypocrisy in the case of your sock puppet/BFF Harold the Child. Explain yourself.

How's the paranoia? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How's the paranoia? 

Just listen to the chorus Roops, ignore the rest. A bit of advice as you seem to be taking a right kicking. 

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Just listen to the chorus Roops, ignore the rest. A bit of advice as you seem to be taking a right kicking. 

If I listen every time the chorus sings then The Corner would be down to three punters. Apologies are neither due nor proffered.

On 02/08/2020 at 04:40, judgetwi said:

I thought better of you than this, Jewdith. I was expecting Custers last stand, or Nelson torching boats. Instead I catch you licking arse? 

No bollocks wanker, as you would say!