CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of The 747

Last Cunt Standing

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Those re-runs of Downtown Abbey can really take over especially when you already call your avatar a "King". 

Weren’t you in the first series of Downs Syndrome Abbey? Or was it some other mongoloid cunt? You all look the same to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Chelsea's Defence sounds like a film suitable for the Drama channel.  I doubt such a film would be worth watching though. It would probably be a legal drama about a carer, looking after a tragic victim of a bike accident, who got distracted and let him eat crayons...

Has anybody received your last rolo and did they survive the diabetic coma.?

7 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Chelsea's Defence sounds like a film title for the Drama channel.  I doubt such a film would be worth watching though. It would probably be a legal drama about a nurse looking after a tragic victim of a bike accident who got distracted and let him eat crayons...

I’m not sure ‘accident’ is the correct adjective to describe smashing someone off their tricycle in a Hummer and then throttling them with the oily chain, while jumping up and down on their face, laughing uncontrollably and screaming “Die Motherfucker!”

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not sure ‘accident’ is the correct adjective to describe smashing someone off their tricycle in a Hummer and then throttling them with the oily chain, while jumping up and down on their face, laughing uncontrollably and screaming “Die Motherfucker!”

You make a good point KB.  I think Chelsea would find defending that quite a challenge...

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am sure that is some sort of spy code for  "I have the package you are seeking and will make the transfer at midnight in the usual place." In effect, Pen's favourite bush on the Heath. 

I'd steer clear of Pen's bush if I were you. I hear that thing bites...

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Rolly, I've made £600 today from the comfort of my home. I know it's a pittance to your vast wealth, but I'm quite content given this current economic situation. 

Fuck me!.......Jeff Bezos! What’s that rich cunt doing on here? What happened Marjorie? Did you flog off all the bog rolls you hoarded when the Chinky Flu turned up? 

7 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Your generosity is exceeded only by your charm, wit and fine looks.  Queen Gwen is literally tickled pink; being tickled in such a way as to induce such a livid hue is something she enjoys greatly, despite the moaning, and she would be pleased to return the favour on whatever occasion Your Magesties deem apposite.

I shall be only too pleased to wear my best socks and shiny buttons for your banquet next month - I have procured some of Eric's stash if you would care to share. He brought it by way of an apology for the paste-bucket incident.

Your grovelling servant,

KR

Stop talking about me in the context of a fucking serf. It's about time you showed some appreciation for the cunt who keeps the hoi-polloi distant from your portcullis.

If my garrison is a source of amusement, I shall take it over to King Frank and invade with extreme prejudice. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop talking about me in the context of a fucking serf. It's about time you showed some appreciation for the cunt who keeps the hoi-polloi distant from your portcullis.

If my garrison is a source of amusement, I shall take it over to King Frank and invade with extreme prejudice. 

Eric, you are indispensable and no serf. I apologise for any offence caused by my careless words.  I only meant to imply how praiseworthy your ... ahem ... gifts to the palace are, and how gentlemanly you have been in the wake of the wallpaper paste scandal.  Forgive me.

With humblest apologies,

KR

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, Frank said:

Seriously. I come on here to be enlightened by ex old bill, retired doctors, ex cons and thickos. What, exactly, are you all about? 

You're being silly again, Frank.  KR told you to pack it in. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
24 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

It's ok GG, I understand that I need to be patient with him.  If he still doesn't get it, I'll ask @Roadkill to explain it in pictures.

Maybe he needs to watch a few episodes of Words & Pictures. 

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Unlike you I am not selfish and self-centered my hopes are for you .. I would be quite happy for someone to turn you into an abstract or just a blank canvas.

I also have hopes for you Pen, I'd be quite happy for someone turns you into a sentinent being rather than the dribbling carcass in the corner, but unfortunately that just seems a little far fetched.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I have seen some nonsensical fucking bollocks on this site, but the last page and a half takes the cake. It’s like the mad hatters fucking tea party on here. 

Sort yourselves out you fuckwits. This shit is supposed to be amusing.

I’m the best on here.. always have been. 

19 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I have seen some nonsensical fucking bollocks on this site, but the last page and a half takes the cake. It’s like the mad hatters fucking tea party on here. 

Sort yourselves out you fuckwits. This shit is supposed to be amusing.

Thus saith the non-contributor to fun. Miserablecunt. 

18 hours ago, KingRollo said:

To be honest, Major, I'd be grateful for any tips. I've had to raise a tax on the Kingdom to cover Covid related expenses and have resorted to living on @King Billy's generosity to keep me in crowns and soldiers.  Thank the heavens for @King Billy! Oh, and congratulations on your ingenuity - there will always be a place for you in the Kingdom, we need movers and shakers! (Not the Childe Harold kind...)

Thanks for being so candid, Rolly. Ive heard the kingdom has incredibly fertile soil perfect for a certain herb. Now the Major's more than prepared to work with wizard on this. In fact, when I broached the idea he suggested turning the kingdom into a full blown narco state, and suggested we grow opium too. Why do you think my dear friend King Billy is recession proof? It's not just the brothels.