CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

pie and mash

Eddie

Cunts that live in Kent / Essex whom get all nostalgic about growing up in the big smoke living off pie, mash and liquoir.  If this the pie and mash crap does not get the desired effect on how london the cunt is the real pro will move it up a gear by smacking their working class lips and mention stewed / jellied eels . Then a heated debate on what shit hole sold the best pies . If it was so good why does every cunt then say ain't had that for years ?

Cunts that live in Kent / Essex whom get all nostalgic about growing up in the big smoke living off pie, mash and liquoir.  If this the pie and mash crap does not get the desired effect on how london the cunt is the real pro will move it up a gear by smacking their working class lips and mention stewed / jellied eels . Then a heated debate on what shit hole sold the best pies . If it was so good why does every cunt then say ain't had that for years ?

You fucking cunt

There was (and probably still is) a cracking pie & mash shop on the Leytonstone High Road. We used to line our stomachs there before a skinful at The Bell prior to heading down to watch Leyton Orient get the fuck knocked out of them by whoever they were playing that week. 

On a semi-related note, I have never had a better burger anywhere than at Brisbane Road.

For schizophrenia, I recommend  Clotiapine in large doses.

Guest judgetwi

I'm a born and bred Cockney fucking geezer fucking wanker but some of us do have taste. I well remember sitting in pie and mash shops drinking a bottle of Coke (yes a glass bottle) while my mates shoved this filthy goo in their stupid gobs. The whole process , including the smell, made me feel fucking ill. Then some cunt, wearing a white jacket, would tour the pub with a tray full  of "seafood". There's nothing quite like sticking a prawn in your drunken mouth and then rushing outside to gob the shell, the eyes and the shit canal of the poor dead creature on the fucking pavement. Don't get me started on fucking jellied eels. Then you go to the chippy and buy a bag of greasy, badly cooked bits of potato that are so disgusting that you end up throwing them at each other. On the way home you have a piss or hurried crap in some poor cunt's front garden. Fast food may be shit but it was ten times worse back in those times. Happy days!

I'm a born and bred Cockney fucking geezer fucking wanker but some of us do have taste. I well remember sitting in pie and mash shops drinking a bottle of Coke (yes a glass bottle) while my mates shoved this filthy goo in their stupid gobs. The whole process , including the smell, made me feel fucking ill. Then some cunt, wearing a white jacket, would tour the pub with a tray full  of "seafood". There's nothing quite like sticking a prawn in your drunken mouth and then rushing outside to gob the shell, the eyes and the shit canal of the poor dead creature on the fucking pavement. Don't get me started on fucking jellied eels. Then you go to the chippy and buy a bag of greasy, badly cooked bits of potato that are so disgusting that you end up throwing them at each other. On the way home you have a piss or hurried crap in some poor cunt's front garden. Fast food may be shit but it was ten times worse back in those times. Happy days!

Oh Christ, yes, badly cleaned whelks and mussels and fucking scallops - made the eels look good!

On the garden front, perhaps this means that when our resident Gipsy woke up drenched in piss, it wasn't always her own? I'm not sure that's actually of much comfort to her. 

It wasn't funny that he lost his job. What was supposed to be funny was the build up, followed by the throwaway "punchline". 

As it happens (if you can forgive the Savilesque expression), it is a true story. Except for the bit about me finding it funny. Because the aforementioned cockney geezer is one of my favourite cunts ever, and I'm genuinely gutted that I probably won't meet him again. Perhaps I should be messaging him instead of posting anonymously on here. 

You fucking cretin. 

When did pubs stop selling pints of prawns? They were usually good for an involuntary clearout of the alimentary canal.

Guest DingTheRioja

Cockles, sea-snot in nasty vinegar, in fact any shellfish, fucking awful.

Oh and Frank, Kerala is too "trendy", or rather, it was trendy a few years back.

​Have we ever met Judge? Cos all that sounds very familiar!

​the first 6 words of your nom text would have been sufficient as anyone who lives south of Cambridge is a cunt in my eyes.

​I love you judy

Edited by rat