CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Ahh, my aching heart bleeds for these poor little Darlings. Like fuck it does.

Since early this week the government have been stepping up their propaganda about the plight of Syrian orphans and our moral duty to have them over here. The numbers have fluctuated from an envisaged 120,000 to 8,000 and now 350, all of which will cost us £50,000 per kid per year. That's a fucking lottery win compared to Child Benefit for our own kids. I watched footage last night of one of the greasy-oiks being interviewed and he went on to say that: "I have no family here. I must go to England"  Too fucking right he doesn't, for they are already here! Further footage from the Tory Circus, showed black & white 8mm film of the Holocaust, showing kids being march to the gas chambers, with the voice over comparing the Syrian kids plight to that of the German Jews... "We have a moral duty to have these children" suggested cunt-brain Billy Bragg last night and the vast majority of his audience agreed with the cunt.

Following WWII this country bankrupted itself by assisting Germany to rebuild and to regroup, and though I don't know as to fuck-why, the excuse was that we were responsible. And so if that be the case, then the Syrian's themselves are responsible for their own so-called "unaccompanied" brats. We don't want the fuckers over here growing up to bomb the fuck out of us at every given opportunity. No. We have too many of our own kids struggling to survive and having to live on food-bank hand-outs etc. Where's the 50k per year for them?

58 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Since early this week the government have been stepping up their propaganda about the plight of Syrian orphans and our moral duty to have them over here. The numbers have fluctuated from an envisaged 120,000 to 8,000 and now 350, all of which will cost us £50,000 per kid per year. That's a fucking lottery win compared to Child Benefit for our own kids. I watched footage last night of one of the greasy-oiks being interviewed and he went on to say that: "I have no family here. I must go to England"  Too fucking right he doesn't, for they are already here! Further footage from the Tory Circus, showed black & white 8mm film of the Holocaust, showing kids being march to the gas chambers, with the voice over comparing the Syrian kids plight to that of the German Jews... "We have a moral duty to have these children" suggested cunt-brain Billy Bragg last night and the vast majority of his audience agreed with the cunt.

Following WWII this country bankrupted itself by assisting Germany to rebuild and to regroup, and though I don't know as to fuck-why, the excuse was that we were responsible. And so if that be the case, then the Syrian's themselves are responsible for their own so-called "unaccompanied" brats. We don't want the fuckers over here growing up to bomb the fuck out of us at every given opportunity. No. We have too many of our own kids struggling to survive and having to live on food-bank hand-outs etc. Where's the 50k per year for them?

This is the problem with europe being overrun with bogus asylum seekers and economic migrants. People have had enough of being taken for mugs, when a genuine plight such as these kids comes along, hearts have been hardened. We should help these cunts, but at the same time deport 3000 bogus cunts.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This is the problem with europe being overrun with bogus asylum seekers and economic migrants. People have had enough of being taken for mugs, when a genuine plight such as these kids comes along, hearts have been hardened. We should help these cunts, but at the same time deport 3000 bogus cunts.

100% agree. The chickens are coming home to roost in Germany where their Jew gassing guilt made them accept refugees no questions asked. In the long run these kids would benefit by going to countries with and same culture but whole region is a shit hole despite huge oil money. We can't, however, turn these places into versions of our own free country because corruption and cuntary are so ingrained. That cuntary is all down to sky fairy bollocks. Everyone who comes to the uk should sign a contract stating 'if I'm a cunt and don't play by the rules I will immediately return to whence I came, repaying the cost of my time here'. In fact, I'd roll that out to every uk citizen deporting the cuntish to somewhere terrible like Greenland or Wales.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine Madonna and Angelina meet up for 'swapsie' sessions bearing arm loads of multicoloured children, remember swapping football stickers in the playground? 'Got, got, need, got, need, need'.

Angelina: 10-15 years ago every man on the planet, including some sausagers, would have gladly had one of their nuts cut off with a blunt and rusty knife if they could have a night fucking her. Nowadays she look like a walking skeleton who hasn't eaten for 12 months.  

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Angelina: 10-15 years ago every man on the planet, including some sausagers, would have gladly had one of their nuts cut off with a blunt and rusty knife if they could have a night fucking her. Nowadays she look like a walking skeleton who hasn't eaten for 12 months.  

She's just getting into character for the new He Man movie. They wanted a female Skelator so the SJW's wouldn't get upset about the mostly male cast.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

They're ALL bogus as far as I'm concerned. Many are adults pretending to be kids etc. etc. and besides any of the wrongdoing's it is not for us to take any of the fuckers.  Not when our country is pitiful enough and with its own welfare problems which should be addressed. It's not just a case of taking these kids in. They have to be housed, clothed, fed, taught and many will also need to be hospitalised. There's the cultural issue too about bringing them here. They are Syrian and should remain as such and within their own country. So called foreign aid, pisses me off. Billions of £s wasted whilst our country goes to pot. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

They're ALL bogus as far as I'm concerned. Many are adults pretending to be kids etc. etc. and besides any of the wrongdoing's it is not for us to take any of the fuckers.  Not when our country is pitiful enough and with its own welfare problems which should be addressed. It's not just a case of taking these kids in. They have to be housed, clothed, fed, taught and many will also need to be hospitalised. There's the cultural issue too about bringing them here. They are Syrian and should remain as such and within their own country. So called foreign aid, pisses me off. Billions of £s wasted whilst our country goes to pot. 

of course you are right, i was only joking, fuck em.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You really are a tiny minded little cock 'eavens. How are you focussed on this terrible, terrible waste of British resources, in the grand scheme of GDP. Catch a fucking grip. Awful little toad.

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

A successful career at The Sun surely awaits, 'eveans.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

A successful career at The Sun surely awaits, 'eveans.

No thanks. Cunts Monthly keeps me busy enough.

BTW have you faxed me your Private Add for the Lonely Hearts section yet?

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

100% agree. The chickens are coming home to roost in Germany where their Jew gassing guilt made them accept refugees no questions asked. In the long run these kids would benefit by going to countries with and same culture but whole region is a shit hole despite huge oil money. We can't, however, turn these places into versions of our own free country because corruption and cuntary are so ingrained. That cuntary is all down to sky fairy bollocks. Everyone who comes to the uk should sign a contract stating 'if I'm a cunt and don't play by the rules I will immediately return to whence I came, repaying the cost of my time here'. In fact, I'd roll that out to every uk citizen deporting the cuntish to somewhere terrible like Greenland or Wales.

You evil evil fucker. Shame on you. Wales????? Evil fucker