CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justin Trudeau

Decimus

38 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

They're a lot more strict regarding Islam here. The face veil is banned in public places, there's a limit on Mosques being built and Muslim hate preachers are not only banned from spreading their toxic rhetoric but are also banned from entering the country and removed where necessary. I can't understand how all of the above is allowed in the UK. I mean you couldn't make it up. There is a theory that's sort of backed up that political correctness is indicative of the Anglo-sphere in English speaking countries, but that doesn't account for Sweden and Germany where the population has been reduced to being self hating Liberals by cultural Marxist academia.

Exactly, so what is the vested interest? Or is it a case the political shitbags don't want to admit to a huge fuck up in immigration policy, how many people were allowed entry to the UK under false pretences and/or they don't have a fucking clue how many people are actually here by unofficial entry. Its a fucking mess, the extreme elements within this faith group can see this and are exploiting the situation, working their ticket very well and getting a strong foothold in the fabric of UK plc society. I don't like it one bit and I make no apologies for not liking it. 

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Exactly, so what is the vested interest? Or is it a case the political shitbags don't want to admit to a huge fuck up in immigration policy, how many people were allowed entry to the UK under false pretences and/or they don't have a fucking clue how many people are actually here by unofficial entry. Its a fucking mess, the extreme elements within this faith group can see this and are exploiting the situation, working their ticket very well and getting a strong foothold in the fabric of UK plc society. I don't like it one bit and I make no apologies for not liking it. 

We are sleep walking into disaster.Mayors of the UK,  

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eddie can I ask if there is any record of anything bad about these people's tenure as mayor? Did they perform their jobs well, badly or in a non descript mediocre sort of way? The areas they represent may have a large population of similar people and thus, in a true democratic way, they are being represented. Like it or not, these people have to live somewhere and be represented, so joining in our democratic ways is a form of integration and a way of trying to fit in.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I personally couldn't give a flying fuck how many curry munchers are or were mayors as I live in a hick backwater where folks from across the severn are tarred and feathered.

The real problem is the overriding political correctness of this age that religious beliefs are tolerated at all, without serious ridicule, when everyone knows they're the biggest lies ever told. It should be taught in every school by law that some people are allowed to believe such bullshit, but they're thick and brainwashed. Replace religion dogma with ecology and we'll stop being such cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, The Beast said:

Careful otherwise Rick will send you to the cooler für racism.

Don't forget to call him a twat.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

IThe real problem is the overriding political correctness of this age that religious beliefs are tolerated at all, without serious ridicule.

The great attraction of religious belief is eternal life and being forgiven for your sins and for some having 72 virgins to wank your exploded bits over. At a time when it is some 48 years since the yanks first sent men to the moon and returned them safely to earth that such an idea of there being a sky fairy is not openly mocked is incredible.

40 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The great attraction of religious belief is eternal life and being forgiven for your sins and for some having 72 virgins to wank your exploded bits over. At a time when it is some 48 years since the yanks first sent men to the moon and returned them safely to earth that such an idea of there being a sky fairy is not openly mocked is incredible.

It suits the powers that be to continue with the fairy stories. It's still an effective method of sheep herding and keeps a fairly large percentage of the idiots/electorate happy.

11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Eddie can I ask if there is any record of anything bad about these people's tenure as mayor? Did they perform their jobs well, badly or in a non descript mediocre sort of way? The areas they represent may have a large population of similar people and thus, in a true democratic way, they are being represented. Like it or not, these people have to live somewhere and be represented, so joining in our democratic ways is a form of integration and a way of trying to fit in.

All, bar one appear to have discharged their responsibilities diligently and for the common good. The one exception is Lutfur Rahman, who had a rather colourful and chequered career and is currently disbarred from elected office, a consequence of a recent electoral fraud conviction. He still makes regular appearances in the "Rotten Boroughs" columns of Private Eye.

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All, bar one appear to have discharged their responsibilities diligently and for the common good. The one exception is Lutfur Rahman, who had a rather colourful and chequered career and is currently disbarred from elected office, a consequence of a recent electoral fraud conviction. He still makes regular appearances in the "Rotten Boroughs" columns of Private Eye.

One near neighbour is a crusty old colonel aged in his 80s, he was foaming at his mouth about Sadiq Khan and wanted him removed as Mayor of London until The Donald of Trump had a go at him. He now foams at the mouth that this "damned american buffoon" dares to insult the elected mayor of London

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Frank said:

Jackie! I was convinced you were in the Grenfell. How close was it?

Close enough. I was cladding the new high rise luxury apartments in Catalan Bay in Gibraltar. We smoked endless tax free Embassy Number 1's as we worked, and nothing caught fire, so I've signed it all off as safe.

Even if it catches fire it should be ok - the residents aren't dole scrounging nobodies and can look after themselves without moaning like fuck and blaming everyone.

• 6 months later...
Guest White van man
On 11/07/2017 at 11:59 AM, Decimus said:

This grinning fucking jackanape is the new darling of the liberal elite following Obama being replaced by an anthropomorphic Cotswold thatched roof. His equine face is permanently fixed in a rictus as a result of having his arsehole constantly licked by legions of adoring whale watching, giant panda fanatics.

The only discernible policy he has other than jumping on the latest "right-on" transexual bollocks endorsed by the Huffington Post, is making himself look a complete cunt by wearing novelty childrens socks.

If all that wasn't bad enough, he's also fucking French. No wonder Canada geese are renowned for their long migratory flights. If I was constantly being hassled for sexual favours by a lanky cunt wearing nothing but poutine stained Harry Potter socks, I'd fuck off half way around the world too.

Fuck off, Withers, you dead slag.

A gash resembling a bucket of out of date wafer thin ham, with its owner declaring its "ready to settle down now" doesn't even begin to describe this type of cunt. 

Trying to please a bunch of femicunts he proudly declared the word 'mankind' should be replaced with 'personkind'. 

Has this French goon got nothing better to do. If not, may i suggest he stops being a MANgina and jumps in front of a snow plough.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, White van man said:

Trying to please a bunch of femicunts he proudly declared the word 'mankind' should be replaced with 'personkind'. 

Surely it should be “humankind” the ignorant, uneducated , soft as shit French wanker? The liberalati love making up new words....here’s one for them....prickcunt. A man who pretends he likes feminazis and trannies for political advantage. Also known as a Corbynknob.

Guest White van man
29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Surely it should be “humankind” the ignorant, uneducated , soft as shit French wanker? The liberalati love making up new words....here’s one for them....prickcunt. A man who pretends he likes feminazis and trannies for political advantage. Also known as a Corbynknob.

You'd have thought 'humankind' would keep them happy, but closer inspection reveals huMANkind. Its a no go. Plus it excludes the French.

On 11/07/2017 at 10:13 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I personally couldn't give a flying fuck how many curry munchers are or were mayors as I live in a hick backwater where folks from across the severn are tarred and feathered.

The real problem is the overriding political correctness of this age that religious beliefs are tolerated at all, without serious ridicule, when everyone knows they're the biggest lies ever told. It should be taught in every school by law that some people are allowed to believe such bullshit, but they're thick and brainwashed. Replace religion dogma with ecology and we'll stop being such cunts.

God bless you 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm going straight to hell gyps, it'll certainly be more fun than heaven and at least they're honest and open about their nefarious bumming activities.

I've been to heaven. I've been sent back to sort out some of the twats on this site. It's a bastard walking about in a bedsheet with wings sticking out and it's a cunt getting on buses with this fucking harp, but it's a laugh

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

All this, definitely plus his half time show at the Superbowl was crap.

He dances like tazered pig and resolutely refused to pop Janet Jackson's OTHER nork out this time, the selfish fucking cunt!!

Wrong Justin, but Timberlakes a cunt too and Biebers a bigger cunt. In fact i don't know a Justin whose not a cunt.

20 minutes ago, White van man said:

Wrong Justin, but Timberlakes a cunt too and Biebers a bigger cunt. In fact i don't know a Justin whose not a cunt.

Really - you don't say?

Canadian Premier / Git popstar that Rolling Stone magazine once described as 'edgy'?

It's an easy mistake that anyone could make

Guest White van man
20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Really - you don't say?

Canadian Premier / Git popstar that Rolling Stone magazine once described as 'edgy'?

It's an easy mistake that anyone could make

The world would be a lot better place if they both kept their mouths tightly closed.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been to heaven. I've been sent back to sort out some of the twats on this site. It's a bastard walking about in a bedsheet with wings sticking out and it's a cunt getting on buses with this fucking harp, but it's a laugh

Do you mean the batwings which sprout from the sides of your briefs?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Trudeau may rightly be a cunt, but he's making his neighbor to the south look a dribbling spacky fucking mong almost on a daily basis.  For that, I give him credit.