CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

11 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

In which way? Are you a moderator now?

No. And I’m not bribing them either. I’m just a lot better at this than you are. You alienated yourself through rudeness and arrogance from the word go. I’ve offered you a couple of olive branches so far, and you’ve thrown them back in my face. If you want conflict, you’ve picked the right cunt.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. And I’m not bribing them either. I’m just a lot better at this than you are. You alienated yourself through rudeness and arrogance from the word go. I’ve offered you a couple of olive branches so far, and you’ve thrown them back in my face. If you want conflict, you’ve picked the right cunt.

you certainly are a right cunt. lol lol lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can assure you you're not better at this than me. And when you offered an olive branch, you did it in the cowardly way, via PM, instead of being a man and doing it on the public board. You and that subturdan idiot have really let yourselves down. Thickoids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

I can assure you you're not better at this than me. And when you offered an olive branch, you did it in the cowardly way, via PM, instead of being a man and doing it on the public board. You and that subturdan idiot have really let yourselves down. Thickoids.

I did it via PM to try and avoid the inevitable ‘bravado’ on both sides, from getting in the way of an amicable settlement. 

I’ve worked out your problem. You came back here thinking you were still part of the furniture. Except nobody here knew who you were, because you’d been gone a decade. You needed to do the newbie thing again. Get savaged, take it on the chin, make a few people laugh and become accepted. I did, RK, Billy, Dyslexic, even the mighty Decs, all of us took a hammering when we first joined.

But you, like the spoilt, whining little cunt you are, think that acceptance should have been automatically granted under grandfather rights. You need to earn it you thick fucking cunt.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Answer my question.

27 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Wanker.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s very good at this, it’s why he dominates the leaderboard.

It’s the worst twat I’ve ever seen. At least JSP was entertaining at times. This shitcunt offers nothing, I mean look at the calibre of tossers that encourage it with ‘likes!’ A geriatric tranny with alzheimers and the planet’s seediest groomer.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s the worst twat I’ve ever seen. At least JSP was entertaining at times. This shitcunt offers nothing, I mean look at the calibre of tossers that encourage it with ‘likes!’ A geriatric tranny with alzheimers and the planet’s seediest groomer.

Yes, but when Frank awards them to him, I get a mental image from ‘Mars Attacks’

”Do not run.. we are your friends”

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, but when Frank awards them to him, I get a mental image from ‘Mars Attacks’

”Do not run.. we are your friends”

Something that is causing me much mirth is you somehow becoming irked by my 'rudeness' and 'arrogance'. I never knew you were so sensitive! You're gay as fuck.

23 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

If your intention was to embarrass Eric by this, all you've succeeded in doing is painting yourself as a snide little cunt who breaks the sanctity of the PM, something that is heavily frowned upon, which you should know as a "veteran".

You're lucky that he even considered making peace with you, because you'll certainly not get such a generous offer from me.

You're dead fucking meat.

• Like 3