CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A superlative self-appraisal, Carl. You're currently as popular as a turd in a Jacuzzi, which seems to be increasing to a puss-filled boil on the bollocks. While you may portray to thrive on resentment, the fact you tried ignoring half the puntership clearly demonstrates things get to you. Few survive with the constant avalanche of abuse you're undoubtedly going to receive. Rather like R-soles, whose recent profile history is limited to either myself or Decs, and is slowly heading for a remarkable meltdown, I genuinely can't see a future here for you. You're simply not good enough. Be gone, you evidently pervy little snake in the grass.  

I saw this odd word on the back of glass in a cafe door "yadrutas" the letters looked a bit strange and the "s" was capitalised .. any idea what it meant?

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Some people on this website are desperate for a reply from me. It's delicious, hilarious, keep dreaming, bitches.❤️

I think you misunderstand the term "bitch". You're feeding off all the attention and offering no reply to 90% of those challenging you - in fact, your first instinct when someone called you a nasty word was to ignore them immediately. In my case you were in such a panic to shut me out that you couldn't even operate the "ignore" function properly and begged me to ignore you.

Attention seeking, highly sinister, closet dwelling, hysterical little bitch.

homelander-milk.gif

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Yeah, Eric is spirited, but he's also impetuous, foolish and just plain wrong most of the time. It's a shame really. He showed so much promise.

Cutting critique from a comedy genius at the peak of his powers.

Instead of providing a running commentary of what appears to be an ongoing conversation that you're having with yourself, why don't you put up a nom?

Cabbage-brained, fucking wrong'un.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Yo, I enjoy mucking about with Eric, but he lost a serious amount of credibility with his original Hayley Williams comments. And Ducky lost even more respect, describing her as a "young dog". Super feminine and very beautiful.

Yo, weirdo! Considering your unrivalled interest and expertise on 'feminine and very beautiful' young women, do you think Hayley Williams's gash would look good in a miniskirt, you creepy fucking odball?

On 18/07/2022 at 07:33, Carl Sway said:

I've seen Switzerland v Netherlands, now I'm watching Sweden v Portugal. I swear down bro, it's wall to wall fit gash!

On 10/08/2022 at 00:25, Carl Sway said:

Maisie Adam was on the BBC repeat tonight and she looked pretty good in that miniskirt, not gonna lie.

Guest Jimmy Neutron

I suppose I'd fuck Kristen's shitter into next week fair enough, but wouldn't want to bring it round the folks. Not without a good wash anyways.

Guest Jimmy Neutron
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m getting a whiff of Asperger’s from this cunt. 

I'm getting a whiff of herring, rotten eggs and the boot of an old cortina.

Guest Jimmy Neutron
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This @Jimmy Neutroncunt has just appeared to knock him off that particular mantle of notability. Who the fuck next? Bart Simpson and Sponge Bob?

Who's your avatar of?

No offence, but he looks like a bit of a bender.