CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Peters

CCArchive

• 5 years later...

Watched good morning Britain for the first time for a long time this morning, how the fuck is that annoying bender andi fucking Peter's still getting work, the 'man' is beyond irritating and full of himself, for a man with not measurable talent whatsoever he is a uppity delusional cunt.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2020 at 09:22, Eddie said:

Watched good morning Britain for the first time for a long time this morning, how the fuck is that annoying bender andi fucking Peter's still getting work, the 'man' is beyond irritating and full of himself, for a man with not measurable talent whatsoever he is a uppity delusional cunt.

And another one of these supremacists that have a lot more than just a chip on their shoulder. There is a growing number of these bastards, sponsored and encouraged by traitorous white cunt liberal shit heads in positions of authority or power.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

And another one of these supremacists that have a lot more than just a chip on their shoulder. There is a growing number of these bastards, sponsored and encouraged by traitorous white cunt liberal shit heads in positions of authority or power.

Well said.

On 25/03/2020 at 09:22, Eddie said:

There is a place for people like him. 

Africa.

• 1 month later...

He started on the BBC doing kids programmes and it looked like he was being groomed for the top. I`m unsure as to what transpired, i could hazard a guess he was bitch slapped by a Scottish child for that fucked up giggle he does but the upshot was he ran out & bought himself a Bullworker and transfomed himself from unlikable wanker into a detestable muscle bound gymoak. The kids couldn`t relate to him anymore as he was both imposing and threatening yet obviously poofy and camp. mixed messages, like a clown with a smiley face, you know its sinister and fake . Anyway, he moved to that other sanctuary for fakes ITV and has picked up the cheque every month for being Mr.Diversity and seems content with his lot. Well done Andrew.

9319784-6661705-image-m-30_1549148953592 

• Like 1

Imagine if you will the never broadcast CBBC episode that shows Philip Schofield grasping his own spindly ankles while Andi Peters fists him dry from behind. In the background you can just make out Edd the Duck shitting into Gordon the Gopher’s willing and eager mouth. The scene fades to black, just as Keith Chegwin starts to unzip his trousers...

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Imagine if you will the never broadcast CBBC episode that shows Philip Schofield grasping his own spindly ankles while Andi Peters fists him dry from behind. In the background you can just make out Edd the Duck shitting into Gordon the Gopher’s willing and eager mouth. The scene fades to black, just as Keith Chegwin starts to unzip his trousers...

This made me laugh. Am I sick in the head?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This made me laugh. Am I sick in the head?

Possibly. It’s spread to every other part of your body. 

• 2 months later...
On 25/05/2020 at 21:16, Cuntybaws said:

I remember that. They cut back early from Cities of Gold to show Schofe in his ball-gag weeping into the lens while Peters worked up a sweat under the desk, his occiput just visible where The Gopher usually was. The Broom Cupboard needed a good going over with Domestos that weekend. 

And now, Penny Crayon....