CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lottery Cunts

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re in no position to pass judgement on the quality of what others post. Your problem is you just don’t remember the drunken idiocy you churn out, as if you’re in some Groundhog Day reset cycle. But trust me - what you post is truly dreadful.

@Ape™️ where does all this anger come from?

4 hours ago, and said:

Spoken (written) like a true liar (see what I did there?)

What is it with you and your gargantuan gonaded sidekick resurrecting years old posts today?

Now you have called me out though, I must confess my original post was indeed a lie. I'm very judgemental when it comes to disgusting little weasels such as yourself who choose to put their cocks inside heavily drugged Yorkshire terriers.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Only he can answer that, but I think it comes from that time when his dear old Mum's neighbour deposited their garden waste in her wheelie bin. He went ballistic, and took to shitting behind any trees he took a dislike to.

I remember that. He was wheelie, wheelie angry, the daft (boring) cunt.

On 13/09/2014 at 19:30, Ape™️ said:

After discovering we had no HP sauce left for sausage and chips tonight, I immediately thrashed off in the car to the local store to panic buy a new bottle. Unfortunately there was a Lottery Cunt at the only till, performing some massive transaction that involved handing in various tiny wins from scratch cards etc and then, at an agonisingly slow pace, choosing what new scratch card / lucky dip combination to spend the money on. I was getting more and more irritated by this cunt, as was the shop assistant and was on the verge of just chucking the HP on the counter and leaving, when finally the transaction miraculously finished. After hurriedly paying and returning to my car it was a great effort not to just mow the cunt down as it ambled along scraping it's new scratch cards. CUNT.

http://cuntscorner.com/uploads/monthly_09_2014/post-88-0-05778800-1410632365_thumb.jpg

I thought this was going to be a homophobic rant about the latest Lotto tv ad with two guys and the lost and found ticket cheekily poked into an arse pocket. Golf please Gloves please!