CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The American Invasion.

Decimus

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Piston said:

Oh dear, meet the New Year, same as...the usual tautological testicles.

I spend ca 3 months per year 'over there' and your self-serving blinkered views are cliches at best.

Sure, down south especially, Halloween, proms etc are popular...it's not the US's fault that UK TV zombies ape them (no offence-ish  Ape).

Folks in Fort Worth, Abilene etc thinner and smarter (not difficult) and more polite than almost anywhere in the UK.

California...well they don't know Britain from Belgium and don't give a fuck anyway (and rightly so)

There's geriatric insularity and then there's...here.

The insular insulting is fine but some cunts need to get out more. A 21st century readers would find this embarrassing.

Now, where's that wood chipper...or was it bleach... Nurse!

A bit abrupt, so sorry : fuck off LOL

Would that be crime infested california which is currently in flames? OoO yeah i'm dead jealous me! who gives a fuck what a bunch of plastic superficial uninteresting self obsessed airhead cunts 8000 miles away think of anything. Take the yank cock out of your arsehole it's embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Would that be crime infested california which is currently in flames? OoO yeah i'm dead jealous me! who gives a fuck what a bunch of plastic superficial uninteresting self obsessed airhead cunts 8000 miles away think of anything. Take the yank cock out of your arsehole it's embarrassing.

I'm surprised Mexico hasn't embraced Trump's wall concept. It would be money well spent to keep Spring Breakers out.

Likewise, I can't understand why Canada didn't build their own wall decades ago.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised Mexico hasn't embraced Trump's wall concept. It would be money well spent to keep Spring Breakers out.

Likewise, I can't understand why Canada didn't build their own wall decades ago.

True that. Then again i've noticed nowadays a lot of canadians spouting anti - brit shit on the internet, with the same sort of arrogance the yanks have. 

38 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

True that. Then again i've noticed nowadays a lot of canadians spouting anti - brit shit on the internet, with the same sort of arrogance the yanks have. 

I want names. The Warminster-on-Sea Cyber Warriors are poised to strike back.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

see that dead bat? That's your wallet that is. Stretchy but basically fuck all in it

I wouldn’t worry about my dead bat Herr Oberst. You should concern yourself with my pet hairy legged vampire bat (Diphylla Ecuadata)

I have trained him to hunt down cunts with his natural god given sonor equipment. Once he locks onto you he will be on your neck and draining the blood from your weedy Aryan body before you can blink.

There are a few other wankers on here who also need to keep their lights burning. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm turning the heat up in 2018 so no more Mr. Nice Rat.

Been promoted from the BDM to the HJ Herr Oberst? Nobody can say you don’t deserve it.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I wouldn’t worry about my dead bat Herr Oberst. You should concern yourself with my pet hairy legged vampire bat (Diphylla Ecuadata)

I have trained him to hunt down cunts with his natural god given sonor equipment. Once he locks onto you he will be on your neck and draining the blood from your weedy Aryan body before you can blink.

There are a few other wankers on here who also need to keep their lights burning. 

You know when you meet women on e ignominy and they all have a 'nil by mouth' sign hung round their necks? There's nothing wrong with them.

• 1 year later...
Guest Salty Piss Flap

On 03/01/2018 at 13:04, Piston said:

I spend ca 3 months per year 'over there' and your self-serving blinkered views are cliches at best.

Sure, down south especially, Halloween, proms etc are popular...it's not the US's fault that UK TV zombies ape them (no offence-ish  Ape).

Folks in Fort Worth, Abilene etc thinner and smarter (not difficult) and more polite than almost anywhere in the UK.

California...well they don't know Britain from Belgium and don't give a fuck anyway (and rightly so)

The insular insulting is fine but some cunts need to get out more. A 21st century readers would find this embarrassing.

Nice to see a single ray of the light of intelligence shine through the dismal fog of ignorance that is a typical @Decimus® turd of a nom.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nice to see a single ray of the light of intelligence shine through the dismal fog of ignorance that is a typical @Decimus® turd of a nom.

It comes as absolutely no surprise that you would latch on to the one dissenting British voice on this thread.

A member well known for talking absolute fucking shite that is completely out of synch with what most of us think about your awful, bastardised, mongrel fucking nation.

The closest this wanker has ever been to Abilene is through the lyrics of a Waylon Jennings song, because in reality it's as much of a backward medical mess as the rest of your idiotic country.

http://archive.reporternews.com/news/local/abilene-other-texas-cities-rank-low-in-new-health-study-379bbcd5-4cd1-35ee-e053-0100007ffc52-386852721.html/

Fuck off to a Monster Truck or Competitive Eating forum designed for American idiots like yourself, you're neither wanted or welcome here amongst your British betters.

• Like 3

On 03/01/2018 at 19:42, Erroreptile404 said:

Who the fuck wants to see Canada? I've been there, it's full of fucking snow and those Reindeer things. And cunts who say "aboot" and "eh" after every fucking sentence. 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fuck wants to see Canada? I've been there, it's full of fucking snow and those Reindeer things. And cunts who say "aboot" and "eh" after every fucking sentence. 

They also seem to be obsessed with some coffee shop chain called Tim Whoretons which thankfully hasn't hit our shores, because lord knows we need more shitty north american coffee chains here putting independent cafes out of business.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

They also seem to be obsessed with some coffee shop chain called Tim Whoretons which thankfully hasn't hit our shores, because lord knows we need more shitty north american coffee chains here putting independent cafes out of business.

........and have pancake with some shitty syrup as a national dish. 

On 03/01/2018 at 18:04, Piston said:

If that's Richard fucking Hammond as your avatar you can fuck right off. Yanks are the unparalleled cunts of the planet, they had 50% of the world's wealth after WW2, and have shortsightedly handed the keys over to China. If fucking idiots like Salty are considered an emissary then I rest my case.

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If that's Richard fucking Hammond as your avatar you can fuck right off. Yanks are the unparalleled cunts of the planet, they had 50% of the world's wealth after WW2, and have shortsightedly handed the keys over to China. If fucking idiots like Salty are considered an emissary then I rest my case.

It's Patrick Troughton. The second Doctor Who in the 1960s.

Doughnut.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Can I ask Salty, why the hell do you yanks have long house numbers? Some have 5 digits. Why dont you yanks just shorten your fucking roads? 

There see, an intelligent statement and question. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You live and you learn, eh. Before my time, Eric, I do remember Sean Pertwee though. Worzel Gummidge was fucking shite.

Before my time as well. The first one I remember was Tom Baker. I just involuntarily memorise trivia. I'm usually the go to cunt for film quotes on here. I do wonder what I could have done with all that brain space if I wasn't using it to store the entire script to Pulp Fiction etc'.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Before my time as well. The first one I remember was Tom Baker. I just involuntarily memorise trivia. I'm usually the go to cunt for film quotes on here. I do wonder what I could have done with all that brain space if I wasn't using it to store the entire script to Pulp Fiction etc'.

“Zeds dead baby”