CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

4 minutes ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

Happily got the decree absolute a year ago.

I’m sorry to hear that, alf.. there’s only so many times one can rewire the house. Are you getting out a bit? I don’t know gyppo’s current marital status, but she’s partial to weather-beaten rickety old cunts like you. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sorry to hear that, alf.. there’s only so many times one can rewire the house. Are you getting out a bit? I don’t know gyppo’s current marital status, but she’s partial to weather-beaten rickety old cunts like you. 

I am not looking and am happily enjoying freedom.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

So that must be one of the earliest civil partnerships to end up in courts....lol,

How's mr mtembe and the large queue of African customers waiting for you to be drained and rinsed off ready to go back to the glory hole?

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Ape scrape the silver skin from the batter and discreetly stick it in your pocket together with the knife. Go and watch wanderlust on the iPlayer and wait for Mrs A to go to bed. Sneak upstairs, creep into bed and pummel the scaly skin up Mrs A’s bumhole. Stab yourself in the eye. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You are on the road to redemption you awful cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

You are on the road to redemption you awful cunt.

Does that road end with him falling into a pit of giant ravenous crocodiles and being converted into lizard shit?  

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

How do you teach a cat to speak dog?

You cover it in petrol throw a match on it and it goes woof!

How do you train a dog to attack Bro' Darkies?

You relatedly whack it's bollocks with Golly-W** 

• 2 months later...
Guest A Smashing Cunt

TFI was watchable when music was better than the shite we are force fed nowadays,ive always thought he played the "im one of the lads and I like beer" card a bit too much though,in interviewing Paul Heaton he said "Paul me and you go for a beer after the show dont we mate" or words to that effect,Pauls reply was, "do we??" with a confused look on his face,its forced manufactured lad,ism probably cos hes got ginger insecuritys ,hes not a shit presenter by any means but waaay overated and overpriced for what he does but thats the insane vacuous world of tv for you,his  voice is easily his most irritating attribute so in conclusion yeah hes a grade A cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

TFI was watchable when music was better than the shite we are force fed nowadays,ive always thought he played the "im one of the lads and I like beer" card a bit too much though,in interviewing Paul Heaton he said "Paul me and you go for a beer after the show dont we mate" or words to that effect,Pauls reply was, "do we??" with a confused look on his face,its forced manufactured lad,ism probably cos hes got ginger insecuritys ,hes not a shit presenter by any means but waaay overated and overpriced for what he does but thats the insane vacuous world of tv for you,his  voice is easily his most irritating attribute so in conclusion yeah hes a grade A cunt

Smasher old bean, you seem so very familiar.  Who were you in your previous incarnation here?  

1 hour ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Excuse me, I don't wish to appear rude, but who the fuck are you?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Excuse me, I don't wish to appear rude, but who the fuck are you?

You don't "appear" rude, Withers.  You're vulgar to your core, you goose buggering French cunt.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I h ope your Poundland plastic tree catches fire at 3.00am, and gasses you in your sleep.

No plastic trees here.  No trees at all, in fact. I do have a lovely sturdy Oak, though.  I plan to hang you from it in a few more years when it's branches can support the bulk.  

Guest A Smashing Cunt

Sorry fellow cunters,Im a middle aged grumpy cunt from Yorkshire,im certain ive never had an account on here before but always meant to join and never got round to it,im Smasher on ISAC(is a cunt) but struggle to post on there a lot,sommat to do with javascript and cookies,had a twitter account called Smasher up until a year ago-ish,chose to delete my account cos I upset a famous jewish comedian who was gonna report me i think after a harmless heckle i made,so im safe,not a troll,just tend to reply to topics that grab me rather than post em,merry cuntmas an all that stuff....

9 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Sorry fellow cunters,Im a middle aged grumpy cunt from Yorkshire,im certain ive never had an account on here before but always meant to join and never got round to it,im Smasher on ISAC(is a cunt) but struggle to post on there a lot,sommat to do with javascript and cookies,had a twitter account called Smasher up until a year ago-ish,chose to delete my account cos I upset a famous jewish comedian who was gonna report me i think after a harmless heckle i made,so im safe,not a troll,just tend to reply to topics that grab me rather than post em,merry cuntmas an all that stuff....

You know Freddy the frog from isacunt? Rumour has it that he may be here.

Guest A Smashing Cunt
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know Freddy the frog from isacunt? Rumour has it that he may be here.

Yeah that name rings a bell,im not on there enough to get familiar with the regulars tbh,i just pop in an out now n then,its a good site with some talented wordsmiths,this place looks very similar but with more banter thrown in👍

14 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Investigations reveal that you are into fishing, can't stand Dianne Abbott and consider the BBC to be a nest of box ticking cunts. You should fit in well here.

Guest A Smashing Cunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Investigations reveal that you are into fishing, can't stand Dianne Abbott and consider the BBC to be a nest of box ticking cunts. You should fit in well here.

Feck me youve done your homework haha😁,yup right on all counts,you can never cunt Flabbot too much IMHO....

12 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Well,  you started better than most with an immediate apology for cursing us with your presence, but then you seem to get it into your head that anyone gives a shit about you or your online history. I've seen what a bunch of lovey dovey arse bandits they are over at Is a Cunt, so I'll let you off this time, but you're going to have to do much better than this in the future. 

Welcome and fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Don't worry, you can say whatever you like about them on here, absolutely anything goes.

Any thoughts on Sir Philip Green?

That's a bit misleading, isn't it Baws?  You really can't make mention of Jimmy Savile's comedy genius on here without taking a kicking from the puntership and Roops.