CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jackiey Budden (Jade Goodeys mum)

Guest Mingeeta
13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm...I'd a good day alright 7 mile run and now I'm going boozing and womanising. .pen n gyppo better stay home tonight. .de beast is loose and he's hungry baby 

Panzerknacker 

Fucking knobhead.

Always on about all these women that you reckon your nailing all the time when in reality you cant get one. Infact your probably so fucking gormless you cant even have a wank because your hand turns you down.

Do everyone a favour.

DROP DEAD. 

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm...I'd a good day alright 7 mile run and now I'm going boozing and womanising. .pen n gyppo better stay home tonight. .de beast is loose and he's hungry baby 

Panzerknacker 

Your demeanour fits perfectly for someone who claims they're on disability benefits. Have you considered spending your time learning how to write properly?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your demeanour fits perfectly for someone who claims they're on disability benefits. Have you considered spending your time learning how to write properly?

Reported for disability abuse

46 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Fucking knobhead.

Always on about all these women that you reckon your nailing all the time when in reality you cant get one. Infact your probably so fucking gormless you cant even have a wank because your hand turns you down.

Do everyone a favour.

DROP DEAD. 

Lot of rage in your life mingbag baby..let it go ...you'll be happier ..less time on here ..more time living your short life..the Panzer won't steer ya wrong  

Panzerknacker 

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No wuffy I haven't...my scrawl has served me well so far. .but tellus about my demeanor. .could be helpful next time I'm Called in for an interview ..forwarned is forearmed and all that 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No wuffy I haven't...my scrawl has served me well so far. .but tellus about my demeanor. .could be helpful next time I'm Called in for an interview ..forwarned is forearmed and all that 

Panzerknacker 

Disabled people don't get called in for an interview the benefits agency cancelled that years ago. Mong.

2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Disabled people don't get called in for an interview the benefits agency cancelled that years ago. Mong.

Mmm...so I was right...the benefits bureaucrat does like meeting me. .thanks mingbag I shall spring this new found Intel on her and demand an explanation 

Panzerknacker 

17 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Wherever you decide to womanise Pansy, I hope for the sake of everyone here the defibrillator isn't working.

• Like 1

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

In the Kingdom of Bhutan they insert pieces of goat cheese into the cracks in the pavement. They are fucking mad.

So Princess Margaret was from Bhutan? Ah, I get it now! Good one Scrotely. You're alright for a frenchie

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

In the Kingdom of Bhutan they insert pieces of goat cheese into the cracks in the pavement. They are fucking mad.

It's because the heathen savages are unable to obtain Portland cement. They should just ask the Greeks for some, nobody's fucking building anything there.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's because the heathen savages are unable to obtain Portland cement. They should just ask the Greeks for some, nobody's fucking building anything there.

The Greeks ain't half let their country go to rack and ruin. Take that Coliseum for instance. It could be turned into a car store like the VW one in Wolfsburg.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

The Greeks ain't half let their country go to rack and ruin. Take that Coliseum for instance. It could be turned into a car store like the VW one in Wolfsburg.

And they are still ungrateful for lord Elgins act of kindness, when he removed those statues from the Parthenon, giving the locals more room to do 'activities'.

10 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Weston-Super-Mare is full of fat Welsh people and arthritic donkeys. And hyphens. 

Doctor Who defeated The Hyphens after their alliance with The Banana Splits. My budgie had a better grasp of this than you do.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Doctor Who defeated The Hyphens after their alliance with The Banana Splits. My budgie had a better grasp of this than you do.

There were no gay companions in those days. Minty would never have stood for it.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And they are still ungrateful for lord Elgins act of kindness, when he removed those statues from the Parthenon, giving the locals more room to do 'activities'.

I was well into my 20s before I realised the Elgin Marbles weren't the sort you could play with. Imagine my surprise when me and Ted 'Oily' Wragg  tried to have a go at the British Museum! I took my best potter along.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What can a Vesper scooter do that Jade Goody couldn't?

Reach 30.

One thing I admired about Jade Goody was her publicising the fact that she had cervical cancer and that her regret was she never got tested,  and urged women to visit their GP.  This caused a huge uptake of women getting tested and in all probability saved lives. So good on her for that. Her mum? Unsavoury character to say the least. 

• Like 3