CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

January is a cunt - an icy cunt, that bites your arse.

Dangerous ice everywhere, the ProfB mobile was today covered in mud - shite was flying off tractor tyres onto me wagon. Shite & slop everywhere. :ph34r: 

I hate cuntbreed Jan sale - why would I want to buy Christmas cards at half price? :P Soo weird. M&S had mini Xmas trees at half price? Do they think the public don’t know what time of year it is? CUNTS. :o 

If me wagon ain’t covered in ice, it’s covered in mud - soo annoying, :angry:

I like when we have an heatwave & the ‘red top’ noowspapers say “Britain sizzles” - I love sizzlingly.  :D 

Soo warm, the Summer of Love is on its way! :lol: 

Loads of fucking idiots around in town today, with completely bemused expressions on their gormless faces, coming out with such pearls as "I don't understand, it seems to be getting colder with each day" and "Why is it so cold?". I'll tell you why you fucking cunts, its January, you're outside and you're stuck out on the east coast in the arse end of nowhere, on an island internationally fucking renowned for shite weather. If you're labouring under the mistaken impression that January should be all sunshine and lollipops then I suggest you fuck off to that unnatural backwater Australia, where such freakish backwards seasons are common place. Hopefully one of their multitude of deadly animals will kill you, and if they don't, kill your fucking self for being such a spectacular cuntbag.

• Like 4

Loads of fucking idiots around in town today, with completely bemused expressions on their gormless faces, coming out with such pearls as "I don't understand, it seems to be getting colder with each day" and "Why is it so cold?". I'll tell you why you fucking cunts, its January, you're outside and you're stuck out on the east coast in the arse end of nowhere, on an island internationally fucking renowned for shite weather. If you're labouring under the mistaken impression that January should be all sunshine and lollipops then I suggest you fuck off to that unnatural backwater Australia, where such freakish backwards seasons are common place. Hopefully one of their multitude of deadly animals will kill you, and if they don't, kill your fucking self for being such a spectacular cuntbag.

Well ranted that man!

I think they can as well, after all they've let Punkape into their ranks.

Colobus satanas a Catholic? Fuck me that explains it- he can talk bollocks about his imaginary life and be the biggest cunt this side of the Persian gulf as long as he says a few Hail Marys all is forgiven. I'm converting tomorrow, rigtht after breakfast and my morning plop!
  • Like 1

Colobus satanas a Catholic? Fuck me that explains it- he can talk bollocks about his imaginary life and be the biggest cunt this side of the Persian gulf as long as he says a few Hail Marys all is forgiven. I'm converting tomorrow, rigtht after breakfast and my morning plop!

He should try the Baptists. They love everyone...... Except me.

It's when gormless twats get into their cars in icy conditions and drive like the Stig on a fucking race track and then wonder why they've parked their car in Mothercare's shop window that makes my shit freeze.  And ....and...then you'll get the authorities telling everyone not to travel unless its absolutely necessary but you still see pictures on the news of rows and rows of abandoned cars covered in shitloads of snow because the stupid cunt owners thought that jumping into their fucking chariots to drive the 2 miles to Morrisons to buy some fucking HP sauce absolutely necessary. Rant over.

Dangerous ice everywhere, the ProfB mobile was today covered in mud - shite was flying off tractor tyres onto me wagon. Shite & slop everywhere. :ph34r: 

I hate cuntbreed Jan sale - why would I want to buy Christmas cards at half price? :P Soo weird. M&S had mini Xmas trees at half price? Do they think the public don’t know what time of year it is? CUNTS. :o 

I like when we have an heatwave & the ‘red top’ noowspapers say “Britain sizzles” - I love sizzlingly.  :D 

These sales are horrible and depressing. They feel like an extended Christmas hangover. You can't wear the fucking tree and decorations, like you would if you bought some winter clothes in sale. Especially in this damp, cold weather, they get worn ninety percent of the time.

Guest JackoTC

If I was Frank, which I'm not, right now I would be saying "Pile of Shit". But I'm not. So I wont.

Went out of the pub for a smoke last night, and the flame on my lighter froze.

If I was Frank, which I'm not, right now I would be saying "Pile of Shit". But I'm not. So I wont.
Went out of the pub for a smoke last night, and the flame on my lighter froze.

I hope Jacko, as a proud Scotsman, that this isn't a prelude to you bemoaning weather that would be considered a mini heat wave in Kinlochleven.

Guest JackoTC

I hope Jacko, as a proud Scotsman, that this isn't a prelude to you bemoaning weather that would be considered a mini heat wave in Kinlochleven.

Certainly not. Living "darn sarf" means every January is a veritable heatwave for me. I take the dog for a walk wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and some Amber Solaire (me, not the dog). And I don't even have a dog. Nothing short of anarchy.