CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nominative Determinism

Cuntybaws

A French family court ruled yesterday that a baby girl could not be named “Nutella” by her parents – not because of any trademark considerations, but rather because “it would make her the target of derision. Strangely, they don't object to millions of the cunts being named Mohammed every year.

nutella-baby-pm.png

Guest DingTheRioja

Should bring that fucking rule over here... too many stupid cunt names flying around these days...

I personally know, correction, knew, someone who called their son Blue.... and that was in a backward-arse-country-fuck place, not some suburb of Brighton..

Guest ducunti

Should bring that fucking rule over here... too many stupid cunt names flying around these days...

I personally know, correction, knew, someone who called their son Blue.... and that was in a backward-arse-country-fuck place, not some suburb of Brighton..

They're all Pinks and Marigolds  now in Brighton,

Was his surname Waffle?

What about Honeysuckle Weeks then, still she looks like a jolly good person, gosh I would fuck her!

I don’t see a problem with Honeysuckle Weeks or any other female named after a shrub, eg, Rose, Heather, Daisy, Hyacinth or Ivy, but I’d have to draw the line at something like Bladder Campion or Ragwort.

One other thing, Honeysuckle Weeks is a sweetie and not for fucking by the likes of you.

Guest judgetwi

I have a friend who is a teacher and here are some names i recall her telling me about--- Baby, Rocky, Montana, Armani. Two others who used to live near me were brother and sister, Mercedes and Nike. The last i heard of them they were both in prison, surprise surprise. Personally i have a great admiration for the French. They don't allow themselves to be fucked about in the same way we do. Wasn't there some lunatic somewhere who wanted to call his son Adolf Hitler or something with similar connotations? I seem to remember he dressed up in Nazi uniform and his wife dressed up as Eva Braun. I pretty sure it wasn't in this country but Herr Oberst doesn't have to live in this country in order to haunt this website. Today is the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz so i suspect he is crying himself to sleep somewhere. Sometimes i almost feel sorry for the fucked up little deviant.

I don’t see a problem with Honeysuckle Weeks or any other female named after a shrub, eg, Rose, Heather, Daisy, Hyacinth or Ivy, but I’d have to draw the line at something like Bladder Campion or Ragwort.

One other thing, Honeysuckle Weeks is a sweetie and not for fucking by the likes of you.

I sniff naked ladies

I have a friend who is a teacher and here are some names i recall her telling me about--- Baby, Rocky, Montana, Armani. Two others who used to live near me were brother and sister, Mercedes and Nike. The last i heard of them they were both in prison, surprise surprise. Personally i have a great admiration for the French. They don't allow themselves to be fucked about in the same way we do. Wasn't there some lunatic somewhere who wanted to call his son Adolf Hitler or something with similar connotations? I seem to remember he dressed up in Nazi uniform and his wife dressed up as Eva Braun. I pretty sure it wasn't in this country but Herr Oberst doesn't have to live in this country in order to haunt this website. Today is the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz so i suspect he is crying himself to sleep somewhere. Sometimes i almost feel sorry for the fucked up little deviant.

Yes that was America, I put a thread up about it about two years ago.

I think Mercedes is a south american name. Maybe they named their cj

Mercedes I think is South American (actress Mercedes Raul). Maybe they just wanted to name her after the place of her conception. Luckily I wasn't named after the place of my conception. God knows how I would have got through life with a name like Ford Anglia!

Guest judgetwi

I think Mercedes is a south american name. Maybe they named their cj

Mercedes I think is South American (actress Mercedes Raul). Maybe they just wanted to name her after the place of her conception. Luckily I wasn't named after the place of my conception. God knows how I would have got through life with a name like Ford Anglia!

Interesting. There is also the actress Mercedes McCambridge who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress but probably best known for her role in "Giant" alongside Liz Taylor, Rock Hudson and James Dean. Nike was also the Greek Goddess of Victory. However, i have to point out that their mother was a fat ugly slag who always had a fag in her foul mouthed gob and a can of Specialbrew in her hand. I doubt if she had any familiarity with South America or any knowledge of 1950's Hollywood or Greek mythology. Still, it's nice to see you pikeys sticking up for each other. Let's face it no other cunt will.

Guest DingTheRioja

Luckily I wasn't named after the place of my conception. God knows how I would have got through life with a name like Ford Anglia!

Mine might be worse, and maybe a technical impossibility.. how does Powercut '69 sound?

• 6 years later...