CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

4 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I'm not so sure, Scotty. The abuse thrown at the sheep is plenty, something Wad would not have taken without flipping. Granted, the content is as fucking stupid.

You'd know better than me pk. Admin usually seem to pick up on ip addys, I've always assumed that it was wad back in a different guise as spotter suggested she should do shortly before wad disappeared and prof showed up. Either way, it's no great loss, if there's two of them they're both cunts anyway. 

Guest JackoTC
47 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Nothing changes. You were called out on Punkape, (the same IP address for Frank showed up) and the usual denials followed. Your ID's are not hard to work out. Pull the right strings and your underlying nastiness soon comes to the fore.

42 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Oh alright then. Shit.

You've been fucking banged to rights Francois. And by Proper too. He's done you up like a fucking kipper.

He's getting too uppity by far. You should resign from the corner at once. That'll fucking show them.

This site would make for a rather compelling case study for those in psychological education, wishing for a rather explicit view into multiple personality disorder.

On the other side of the coin, it would also appeal greatly to sordid perverts, wishing to see where they could end up if they take it to the extreme.

9 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You've been fucking banged to rights Francois. And by Proper too. He's done you up like a fucking kipper.

He's getting too uppity by far. You should resign from the corner at once. That'll fucking show them.

You're right, Jackie. I'll teach the cunt a ruddy good lesson by not signing in for five weeks. 

Punkape returns on Monday. 

lol

lol

Guest JackoTC
19 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Let it go Bill,LET IT FUCKING GO!

and don't forget to book that prozzie yeah?

10 minutes ago, Frank. said:

lol

Neil's another fen-monkey, not worthy of note Francois, but he's got this one right. Bill is turning into a low brow Jazz, without the clip art skills. I never had any respect for him, but he's become a full on whinging cunt of late - what say you ?

11 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Neil's another fen-monkey, not worthy of note Francois, but he's got this one right. Bill is turning into a low brow Jazz, without the clip art skills. I never had any respect for him, but he's become a full on whinging cunt of late - what say you ?

I'm sorry to tell you that you're now on your own. I nor punkape or jelly tot will return until I receive a public apology from proper. 

Goodbye Jackie. Bisous. 

Guest JackoTC
45 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I'm sorry to tell you that you're now on your own. I nor punkape or jelly tot will return until I receive a public apology from proper.

Goodbye Jackie. Bisous.

That's me fucked then, I've just pissed everyone off knowing that I had a trusty wing man to back me up. Luke was so right, it will end in tears.

But in the meantime, cheeseboard and port.

47 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

That's me fucked then, I've just pissed everyone off knowing that I had a trusty wing man to back me up. Luke was so right, it will end in tears.

But in the meantime, cheeseboard and port.

I think, deep down, you knew it was a mistake to rely on that oily heap of shit Jacko.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm astounded.

It's fucking incredible, I stumbled on it after someone mentioned this cunt doing some sort of mental concert. Apparently he hadn't been seen without that mask on in years.... 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Cheeseboard  mmm.

Apparently the French authorities are "cheeseboarding" terrorist detainees to extract intelligence. 

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎15‎:‎17‎:‎08, Properkhunt said:

Nothing changes. You were called out on Punkape, (the same IP address for Frank showed up) and the usual denials followed. Your ID's are not hard to work out. Pull the right strings and your underlying nastiness soon comes to the fore.

List his IDs then.

On 06/12/2015, 16:17:08, Properkhunt said:

And still the cunt is allowed back.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

And still the cunt is allowed back.

I think he sneaks in with a bus load of refugees, or even on a makeshift raft paddling upstream of the sewer drain.  The shifty eyed, bels palsy dropped face cunt.