CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Nose Day

Guest judgetwi

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Crab said:

The guy is a Teflon coated racial stereotype whose only claim to a good joke was his marriage to Dawn French another rather unfunny person. 

Says it all doesn't it.  The cunt is so far up his own arse, that he believes every last cunt adores him. He's a talentless twat in every department. A 24 carat wanker. 

10 minutes ago, Crab said:

Mr David (£70+k a year PLUS expenses) Lammy. Sounds like he is on a similar gravy train as the UK Foreign Aid recipients. Has any body noticed how Commonwealth immigration is increasing to replace the EU falling immigrant numbers? Be prepared for more giant snail stalls down our streets and the squalid downtown Marrekesh ambiance in many of our inner city areas which is passed off by the likes of Lammy as multiculturalism. 

Of course, Lammy could make case for leaving the EU so that we could abolish tariffs on African produce, but this would probably be too subtle an argument for him to grasp.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Er, have you been outside lately? And by "lately" I mean any time this century.

You must know what county I live in, I only mention it every other post. I'll give you a grand if you can find a black man in Fakenham.

We can make a game out of it, 'Where's Wooly?'.

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

The guy is a Teflon coated racial stereotype whose only claim to a good joke was his marriage to Dawn French another rather unfunny person. 

I didn't mind Sir Lenworth in his early days, Tiswas, OTT etc. He was harmless enough twatting about in his Dudley accent, doing Frank Spencer and Trevor McDonut.

But at some momentous point in time, probably after seeing Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy, Len decided he was no longer simply a shit comedian, but a shit "black" comedian.

Ever since, whenever he comes on tv it's "black this", "black that", and fuck all else.

Kindly change the fucking record, or vacate our screens till you learn how to behave yourself.

Ps your hotels are shite.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You must know what county I live in, I only mention it every other post. I'll give you a grand if you can find a black man in Fakenham.

I went to my local Norfolk village pub for a pint about a week ago and there were 2 black people amongst the 15 or so customers. What's the world coming to?

What's worse though is that there was also a fucking septic in there. I almost walked out.

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Says it all doesn't it.  The cunt is so far up his own arse, that he believes every last cunt adores him. He's a talentless twat in every department. A 24 carat wanker. 

Even the Premier Inn adverts with him lying on his back in bed might be regarded as playing to "type". He cashed in on the patronising attitude in Britain which makes old tv footage with Frank Bruno so cringeworthy. 

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I went to my local Norfolk village pub for a pint about a week ago and there were 2 black people amongst the 15 or so customers. What's the world coming to?

What's worse though is that there was also a fucking septic in there. I almost walked out.

I trust that you barricaded the doors and burnt it down after storming out?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I didn't mind Sir Lenworth in his early days, Tiswas, OTT etc. He was harmless enough twatting about in his Dudley accent, doing Frank Spencer and Trevor McDonut.

But at some momentous point in time, probably after seeing Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy, Len decided he was no longer simply a shit comedian, but a shit "black" comedian.

Ever since, whenever he comes on tv it's "black this", "black that", and fuck all else.

Kindly change the fucking record, or vacate our screens till you learn how to behave yourself.

Ps your hotels are shite.

And even that hotel he was advertising pushed him into the street when he was asleep. Even they don't want one indoors.

What I've always hated about the cunt, is his habit of letting his big floppy tongue hang down his chin, like a fat, picaninny Gene Simmons.

I hope he dies soon.

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Er, have you been outside lately? And by "lately" I mean any time this century.

You like Aristotle base your ideas on observation. Pass the eyeballs! 👀👀👀

22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Of course, Lammy could make case for leaving the EU so that we could abolish tariffs on African produce, but this would probably be too subtle an argument for him to grasp.

All arguments have to be approved by Abbott and the Hackney crew. 

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Being just slightly more serious for a moment, it's not as if there's a queue of "black saviours" knocking on famine's door. Where are those Wakandan cunts when you need them? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And even that hotel he was advertising pushed him into the street when he was asleep. Even they don't want one indoors.

What I've always hated about the cunt, is his habit of letting his big floppy tongue hang down his chin, like a fat, picaninny Gene Simmons.

I hope he dies soon.

Your use of the word picanniny is correct. Because this whole television character is based on the Jameson's Golliwog logo or the tourist picanniny photograph from a Caribbean cruise. The latter used to see whole schools close early when a ship came in so the teaching staff could earn a few bob supplying little black children for tourist photos. I know I saw it. 

9 minutes ago, Crab said:

Your use of the word picanniny is correct. Because this whole television character is based on the Jameson's Golliwog logo or the tourist picanniny photograph from a Caribbean cruise. The latter used to see whole schools close early when a ship came in so the teaching staff could earn a few bob supplying little black children for tourist photos. I know I saw it. 

I know, it's what his entire career has been based on, a third rate, 'yassir boss' prancing, black village idiot.

Guest judgetwi

If the BBC cunts want to attract an audience, and give us a laugh they should drop the fat anti Semite, David “ I had a friend who died in Grenfell” Lammy into a street in Mogadishu and see how he gets on with his bredren.

After they have beaten the shit out of him and nicked everything he’s got the Dooley bitch can come along, state the bleeding obvious, and cry her crocodile tears over his bloated, festering corpse.

I’d fucking watch that......and chuck 50p in the collection bucket.

1 hour ago, Crab said:

Mr David (£70+k a year PLUS expenses) Lammy. Sounds like he is on a similar gravy train as the UK Foreign Aid recipients. Has any body noticed how Commonwealth immigration is increasing to replace the EU falling immigrant numbers? Be prepared for more giant snail stalls down our streets and the squalid downtown Marrekesh ambiance in many of our inner city areas which is passed off by the likes of Lammy as multiculturalism. 

Multicuntism

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

From what I can make of it, the only comical relief I'd get from watching the shite, is seeing the cunts starving and dying from thirst whilst the red-nosed twats ball their eyes out whilst trying to boost their lack-lustre careers. The crap should be scrapped. Media begging to aid cunt-swabs is not my idea of value for a licence, and neither should it be a platform for any Lammy, Henry OR Dooley, unless she gets her tits out and comes dancing. 

Ring in to red nose and demand she gets her tits out and you'll send in a checque for a million. Ok, so it'll bounce higher than a giraffes bollocks but the bank charge will be worth it. Eh?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ring in to red nose and demand she gets her tits out and you'll send in a checque for a million. Ok, so it'll bounce higher than a giraffes bollocks but the bank charge will be worth it. Eh?

I have a suspicion that the cost of the phone call is way more than the normal rate to gaze on the poor girls non existent 28A pimples. A better idea might be to pull ones own buttocks apart while leering at ones own gaping hole  with the aid of 2 carefully placed mirrors

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have a suspicion that the cost of the phone call is way more than the normal rate to gaze on the poor girls non existent 28A pimples. A better idea might be to pull ones own buttocks apart while leering at ones own gaping hole  with the aid of 2 carefully placed mirrors

What you get up to in your spare time is your own business